KSI CheddarBob7 (Awarded)

KSI mason357 07

KSI CheddarBob7 FOUNDER in DL
Link to Forums Account: KSI CheddarBob7
Award-/-Achievement: (im nominating him for trainer-mentor-member assistance-and committed if
Reason-/-Evidence: (IM nominating KSI CheddarBob7 for these awards because he is well deserving  he is one of the best at what he does in KSI  he always seems to be around when you run into problems he is very committed to  the KSI CAUSE if no one is around he will not hesitate to train or mentor anyone that's why I think he is deserving for all the awards that im nominating him for

Trainer: Witnesses.

Member Assistance: Three credible witnesses.

Mentor: Five members who clam him as their mentor.

Committed: Witnesses who have been in KSI for a year to vouch for him.

Trainer: I can witness for these he has been a great trainer through his time in KSI. 

Member Assistance: This member was a great asset in TW and im sure in DL as well. He was wonderful when it came to assisting anyone with anything needed no matter how much time it took.  

Committed: I remember cheddar when he was a lowly CPT in Omega TW. It has definitely been more than a year since he has been in KSI. He is a very dedicated member. And even though he was down, he has came back to help this community more. 

Cheddarbob has been my mentor ever since I joined KSI (4/25/12) he has taught me how to become a leader and I know for a fact I would not be where I am know if cheddar wasn't here. As for member assistance, Cheddar has assisted so many members in KSI I wouldn't know where to start.  I can say that he has assisted me all through my KSI career.  As for trainer, like I said before he has trained countless members, but since there are too many to count and there wouldn't be enough room on the forums for me to post all of the members he has trained, I will say that he has trained me up in several positions (LT-CO-DIV).  Cheddar thank you for all that you have done for KSI man, I can honestly say that without you being there for me all the time i would have been lost, I appreciate your hard work and dedication.  I base my Division off of what you taught me and it hasn't failed me yet. Keep up the great work bud!

I can say that cheddarbobby has trained well over of that i can count, including me,and has exquisitly orchistrated the mass of trainees into Generals and Co-Founders. Not only did he have the aptitude to encourage any member he had ever encountered, he was still able to chew your ass out while keeping his composure and character. He had also inherited the ability to be a leader, he had flawlessly, been able to resolve minute, as well as dire situations.He is the best at what he does,he has trained the majority of the foundation of KSI and he helped build it on the rock.

Member assistance - I have witnessed KSI Cheddarbob7 give members assistance many times. He has help me as well as the members of my squad and previous squad.

Committed - I witness to the committed award. KSI Cheddarbob7 has been here as long as I can remember. He has also recruited and shaped some great leaders.

I take cheddarbob7 as my mentor I've known cheddar along time and his work in DL should be nothing short of perfection he has shown me the ropes and always had doors open never too good to tlk because of his rank and if he's busy he makes time I glad to call him my mentor he's one heck of an asset to KSI

Cheddar has been my mentor since I was a private, he helped train me and teach me the the ins and outs of being a leader in KSI. Cheddar is a great mentor who's dedication I strive to match in personal life each day.

KSI Cheddarbob7 founder in DL

Link to forums account: KSI Cheddarbob7

Award-/-achievement: (I am nominating him for -trainer-mentor-member assistance -committed

Reason-/-evidence ( I nominated him for all the hard work and dedication he has put into KSI he has been one most helpful people to me in my time in ksi he has trained and mentored me to the spot I am today and I truly believe he is deserving of these rewards

KSI Cheddarbob7 founder in DL

Link to forums account: KSI Cheddarbob7

Award-/-achievement: (I am nominating him for -trainer-mentor-member assistance -committed

Reason-/-evidence ( I nominated him for all the hard work and dedication he has put into KSI he has been one most helpful people to me in my time in ksi he has trained and mentored me to the spot I am today and I truly believe he is deserving of these rewards

Please do not attempt to start a topic that is already started. If you are a witness for the member being nominated please post on their behalf accordingly...

Trainer: Yes

Committed: Yes

Member Assistance: Yes

Mentor: 3/5         

I believe Cheddarbob is deserving for these bc he has been a tremendous help and motivation for me sincesbeing in KSI encourages me everyday to make that day better for KSI then the day before he is an extremely dedicated and hard working member and for these reasons I believe cheddarbob is very deserving of these awards

On my Behalf I am the General of Demize in DL.

KSI CheddarBob7 has shown great leadership skills, academic knowledge of KSI as well as answered every question I have approached him with, when the going got tough he was there.  He is within my Respects list-  And in a personal note on my Mentor's list (however I don't have enough room to put all my mentors).  As far as training + recruiting and commitment.  He excels everything that I'd ever look for in a Founder of a Division that is my home.  I've joined KSI back in 11-28-2012 and have heard nothing but GREAT come from this Dedicated Founder.  On a more Quality work that I've seen from Mr Cheddar.  I couldn't expect anymore, he has fulfilled everything that I ever needed to know to help not only MY squad succeed, but also Fellow Squads (Such as- Wicked, Undead) all under DL.  With that being said I am Witness to his UTMOST performance with regards to these awards, and would GREATLY appreciate seeing him receive noble tokens of not only US (in this forum) but KSI's Gratitude and Appreciation for his work he has given out to our community and our members.  On my behalf soon to be Cofo of DL (over Wicked/Demize) I would like to be Witness in his awards received.  Thank you everyone who's taken the time to read this.

~KSI TrimHarbor1 - Demize DL Gen~