KSI ZOHAN 7 OUTSTANDING SERVICE LVL1 (Awarded)

Shiro Nituuku

Name: KSI ZOHAN 7 COFO AV
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/3497-zohan-7/
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service (lvl 1)
Reason-/-Evidence: This member has been around since March 25 2012 since that time he has went above and beyond the call of duty as a member of this community. He has recruited orientated 100+ members. He has trained countless squads from Refuge GZ, Eclipse CE, VOID, AV. All different squads from different divisions and has made an amazing impact to not only these but to Fury AV and Axios AV. He has Mentored countless members from all of these who have been around who have stayed who have impacted KSI in their own ways Including myself. There has always been a reason he is my mentor because not only has he always been a friend not only has he made me the general I am today not only has he dedicated countless hours of his life into KSI. He truly loves KSI and the reason I am here is because of this member my mentor my friend my brother. And I can say that many members would not only feel the same way but will have their own stories to tell about this amazing, Outstanding member of KSI.

I can witness to this award. Zohan loves this community and had done it great justice. He has been helpful to me and other people for quite a while. He has gone through his own ups and downs, but He has persevered where others would have quit. He is a great asset to this community and ever since i have met him, he has talked about bettering his division and himself. He is a star in AV and a bright star in KSI. :smile: 

I can also attest to the amount of work this member puts into this community.
He constantly a good influence to his people and is key part to AV. 
This member drove his squads to success and is a great mentor to AV and the rest of KSI.

<3 to my Zohan!

Zohan truly is one of the greatest leaders i have ever seen here in KSI. He would do absulutely anything to better this community, no matter at what cost to him. I have seen Zohan do countless things that no others would do to help even one member alone. Many times, Zohan has given members pep talks to keep them positive and many, many times he has kept even me from just giving up and leaving. He truly is the only reason that i am still here. Zohan has single-handedly saved Refuge/Eclipse/Void and even other squads many times with his recruiting and leadership skills that i have seen no other possess. I remember the day he was first recruited into KSI and at the time, many of us thought that he wouldnt last long or wouldnt be a good member... Boy, werent we completly wrong. Zohan, by far, is one of KSI's greatest assets and is HIGHLY deserving of this award. I cant think of anyone who is more deserving.

Awards

Throwing my vote out the window for Zohan. :wub:

Where do I even begin, Zohan is an extremely rare individual that doesn't just care about someone he may or may not know but shows how much of a true leader one can become. I remember when I first met him on the forums talking about Stocks, I soon found out he wasn't just all about the forums but an awesome guy to hang out with and just sit back and relax. I love talking to him about KSI, real life and just about anything.

Without KSI Zohan 7, AV and KSI wouldn't be the same. I can say without a doubt that he is one of my best friends I've ever met in KSI.

<3 Zohan!!!! :wub:

I want to Witness for KSI Zohan 7, I have had the privilege to know Zohan since I was promoted to General over Cryptic AV, He was instrumental in helping train me and show me the duties and responsibilities for the rank of General, and since my promotion to Co-Founder he has helped guide me in this position as well, KSI Zohan will go out of his way to help a KSI member and he deserves any award for being a great leader and mentor! 

Awards

Well I lots of people here have posted very good and descriptive things about why zohan should get this award. All of these things are 150% true, zohan does deserve award. He has helped out this division countless times and always will. He has made this division a home for all of the people here in AV. He is a huge asset to the division, but more importantly he is a friend to all of the people in AV. From Co Division Leader down to the recruits. He tries to make sure everyone is happy. He is a wonderful person and a die hard to KSI :).