KSI Jiggy 7: OS LV 2/3 Award nomination (Awarded)

Retired

• Admin Guy

Name: KSI Jiggy 7/Shadow Haven
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/17-%E2%99%AA%E2%99%ABksi-jiggy-7%E2%99%AB%E2%99%AA/

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Lv. 2/3
Reason-/-Evidence: 

From what I've seen and gathered from past events, this should have been awarded last year, but as you may or may not know Jiggy has been responsible for multiple things being implemented into KSI as well as him leading SH to split into Ground Zero, a successful division that has produced great leaders in itself. 

Other things include:

• Being the Co-Creator of the "Welcoming Committee" that is used all throughout KSI.
  • Being a successful Co-Head of the Awards and Achievements Program
  • Being in the Position of "FTLA Mentor" and training a good amount of leadership that is still present today.
  • Being a Senior Forum Moderator for the KSI Forums.
  • Being the Chief of Staff for the News Team.
  • Being a Friday Night Fights Judge.
  • Being a KSI Global Radio Producer.

Needless to say, Jiggy has taken on the task of doing anything and everything that is available in KSI, and taken it to different levels. He has proved himself on multiple occasions that he is an awesome leader, and is willing to put forth the work needed to succeed. 

As one of Jiggster gens I have witnessed him do great things since he rejoined KSI...he helped build Phoenix into the great squad you see today and although I wasn't here when he was at one point a director I do say he very much deserves these 2 awards for outstanding service...since promoted to Founder he has cleaned up the recruit tag and gotten all the 7s and Gens in Shadow Haven organized and on the same page

Since jiggy has come back to KSI. He has only tryed to help and lead us all in the right way. He has help doc out with his squad with training and game nights. I know a lot of people look up to him. I know he has been around for a long time and has/ still gives his all to KSI. It would be a big shame if he does not get this.

Frozen out

witnessed

Jiggy has done so much for Phoenix, its crazy from getting recruits to training to being the best out there!

This guy had been through the best in SH and has done so much to help SH grow as a whole

If any thing i would touch his butt...a lot  

:Rose:

Silver Outstanding -(Lvl 2)-
-[General Rank and higher]- Member out performs all expectations of Rank and Duty. Along with accomplishments that set them above others of the same rank as a shining example of what all KSI members should aspire to become -[Minimum requirement of six months in KSI]-

Gold Outstanding -(Lvl 3)-
-[-FOUNDER AND HIGHER-]- This award for Founder rank and higher dictates that these members in their time with KSI have shown success in going above all expectations and provided the best legacy for those that follow them. These members are undoubtedly some of the best leaders KSI has seen or produced [-Minimum requirement of 9 months in KSI-]

All witness statement must come from people who witnessed Jiggy do this as a Founder or higher. Those witnessing since he returned a few months ago will not satisfy this award form.

I'm not going to write as much as a normally do for these things because obviously Jiggy has a long list of contributions to KSI.  I have known Jiggy since he was recruited and have watched the highs and lows throughout his time here in KSI.  As leaders we all have highs and lows, but what makes Jiggy's service stand out is that he always climbs back up from the lows and becomes better than ever.

He helped pave the way of SH's original success as we created it.  I went back and looked at my archives from when we were first created in April of 2011 starting at 105 members and by June 11 we were at 350 solid members.  All this taking place while Jiggy was General.  He was a contributing factor and General of Phantom SH for 3 squad splits.  Once he became Cofo.. he over saw SH's squads from 350 members in June 11 to 530 members in August 11.  Once SH was ready to split with Jiggy as founder, I was promoted to Director to over see the Div split of SH to TW.  The codiv ended up leaving due to personal life issues, and Jiggy took over SH after it's split with brand new cofos and Generals as the older leaders went to TW to build.  Jiggy then built a strong leadership team and led SH to it's next split which was GZ.  This was when the initial idea was presented to me by Jiggy and Illusion for the Welcome Committee, one of the more successful things to have come from SH and it's never ending strive for quality members and excellent leadership.

All this and that doesn't even mention the time Jiggy spent on extra-curricular things in KSI as a moderator, a FTLA mentor, and a Judge for FnF.  Jiggy has always given literally everything he has to KSI, and in the moment when life became a factor and he couldn't it was so hard for him to bear that it took me weeks of consultation to actually get him to understand that life became the priority and KSI would be here when he got back. 

Now that life is under control, and Jiggy is in a great place... he has come back a few months ago and hit the ground running again as you can see by the witness statements above mine. 

As I tell people who ask me, there is good reason why Jiggy was my Co-div.  :)

PS. I said I wasn't gonna write a lot.. and well... Jiggy is just too amazing... lol

I have known Jiggy for ever now and know for a fact he deserves this award. He has done nothing but good for KSI since he has joined and got up to the rank of director, he was a senior forum mod, AAP Co Leader, ect.He is one of the hardest workers I have seen and he is always willing to have fun with the members and this is why Jiggy deserves this award!

I can concur with all the above statements. I honestly thought he already had this award and am kinda surprised I missed this. Jiggy has been a pillar in this community for this time and has done a a great job not only present day but back when he was a director has done so many things above and beyond his job description in clan ops but in his other ventures in KSI in other spots. 

i concur with my predecessors (jess and chaos)

i can 100% attest to their evidence and statements since i have seen it first hand myself.

:tongue: was his general for a short time before jess became his general in a different squad.

he was in fact one of our original Senior forum mods along with myself and jess.

I grew up underneath Jiggy ever since I joined. Jiggy, Riku, and me running Shadow Haven. He ran Shadow Haven to do many great things and alot of new great ideas like the welcoming committee and many other great ideas. This leader has put in alot of hard work and dedication into KSI and is well deserving of both of these awards. 

On top of everything that has been stated above me I wouldn't even really be here and as active as I am if it weren't for Jiggy. He inspires me and is what drives my longing to one day become a great 7 and great part of the leadership of this amazing community. He over night changed things in Shadow Haven and he raised morale ten fold, there were of course some.. issues.. that arose out of the way he was promoted so quickly (which I agree with 100%) But he was quick, precise, and on point to deal with them and make sure everyone understood what was going on as well as his intentions. Jiggy as far as I am concerned IS the DEFINITION of KSI. If he dosent get this award then why do we have it? Cause it is for guys like him.. I look up to Jiggy as my mentor, my friend, and and important member of my KSI family.

I witnessed this and agree, Jiggy has been an excellent leader through out the last 2 year (despite him leaving due to money and personally issues and what ever as soon as he was able to get back on live, he just right back in the thick of things and began showing his leadership abilitys again by makin a squad go from bad to good and being bumped up to help redefine SH to be the best it can be

Yay Jiggy!