KSI Aztec 7 (Awarded)

KSI Paratroop 7

Name: KSI Aztec 7 (CO, cofounder)

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/7768-aztecâ„¢/

Award-/-Achievement: Drama queen

Reason-/-Evidence: if anyone knows Aztec they only have to read the name of the award to say yes lol. He's been in KSI for awhile and always been notorious for causing drama or driving members crazy. Even seniors can vouch lol.

I can vouch. As one of his gens he caused quite a stir. If it wasn't one thing it was another. But he always broke through it and made the best of everything he went through. 

• Admin Guy

I'm withdrawing so I can witness to this. 

This member decided to go through one day, and hide all of the topics in CO. Then went through and made new topics for everything because he wanted his name up in lights, or something like that. Bubblez can attest to this, since she was rather...pissed about the situation. So many hidden topics, I tell you. 

Regardless, we ended up resolving the situation, and got everything back in place.

This member has effectively given me an aneurysm. 

Ohhhhh my goodness....This boy where do I start. Hmmmm calling me at 4 am with emergency and was in trouble with girlfriend. He is the true definition of a Drama Queen. But he is part of the glue that holds CO together. He deserves this award. Because we started from the bottom now we hur. Lol If he isnt stirring up generals he is in upper leaadership chats starting mess there give him the award he will wear it proud.