KSI Killaflow (multiple) awards (Awarded)

Chrysoss

Name:KSI Killaflow-General of overload-TW

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/9549-flow%E2%98%85flow/

Award-/-Achievement: outstanding service level 2 & KSI mentor

Reason-/-Evidence: outstanding service level 2/ this member is currently a general and has been in KSI for 6 months. Ever since he has been general of overload, it went from 34 to 96 members in 3 weeks, after which he did a minisplit. then, a few weeks later, once his squad was full, including officer staff, he lead yet another minisplit to aid the other TW halo squad. Now, with two minisplits, since the creation of the squad, he is at 90 members, with nearly a full officer staff, and is almost ready for another split. He is an outstanding general, and one of the best in the division. He is also one of the leading forum users in the division. He has accomplished many things than many generals do not.

KSI mentor/ this member has well over 5 mentors.

Awards

• Admin Guy

OS LV 2: We're going to need a good amount of witnesses...

KSI Mentor: Please provide 5 members who claim this person as their mentor.

Member has taken his sqaud overload right from the spily and filled it up with very active and awesome members after which he had a mini split to save another squad. He then found and filled up again with even more awesome members and yet again had another mini split . Yet again no matter how many times he has a mini split he finds more and more dedicated and awesome members.

still fairly new to KSI as i am only a sergeant, idk if i am even commenting in the right area right now :$ aha

but i would like to state that Killaflow is undoubtedly one of if not the best generals!

i joined KSI for the recreation of it, but as i had such a strong passionate leader,

with well organization skills getting everyone to join parties, play games together etc.

i knew i wanted to take part of the clan in a more serious manner and still i continue to do so

posting on the forums, making a blog and what not.

From getting everyone together, to news updates to even personality,

its an understatement to say Killaflow deserves it, for i think he has earned it

i hope other members state their thoughts cause i know they would say the same,

My generals better than yours :tongue: ! - King

KSI Killaflow is my mentor !!!

i think ksi killaflow is great general because when i first joined i had no knowledge of what clan did or what it represented killaflow took me under his wing and show me the ropes i learned so much from him i hope that one day i will follow in his foot step and be great general killafollow deserves this award beacuse of amount of dedication and amount of work he put in ksi everyday such as hosting game night joining parties making sure people write on forums everyday he always willing listen if you need get anything of chest he every passionate leader if any deserves this award it ksi killafollow i made great choice joining ksi beacuse i have great general to follow ksi kiilafollow is my mentor

I am very luck to have been recruited into KSI OVERLOAD TW because ever since ,I have had many KSI members giving me there take what KSI is about and sharing there experience with me. But Killaflow has shown me what it is to be a leader and a good officer. He has taken time to make sure I knew how to recruit and train properly. Also giving me tasks to handle by myself and making sure I can do my duties as a officer. He is a awesome leader as well as friend. I'm just glad to be here in KSI, and to have a good general who helps me on a day to day basis. happy to say KSI Killaflow is my MENTOR!!!!

I am lucky to be able to call him my general and he helps me to be a better member in KSI! He is an outstanding leader in KSI and is actively involved in everything that the squad is doing and regularly checking up on the officers to make sure that they are doing good. He knows why he's here and knows how to get tho go done and overload would not be the same without him. While I have been hear I have seen him recruiting just as much as he is requesting us to do. Dedication is one thing that he strives for and achieves. I'm glad everyone can see it.

KSI KILLAFLOW is my mentor.

KSI KILLAFLOW is an outstanding person without him the forums in overload and in tw would be desolate.. he is super active and an awsome general. he proves time and time again on how much of a great leader and overload would be nothing without him. hes kind understanding iteligible a mentor a leader and a friend. hes dedicated and eager to take the next challenge head on and pushing and motivating his squad to strive to be the best and making leaders out of recruits. thank you for being one of my mentors killaflow

What to say about Killaflow, well to start to off, back when i was gen in Impulse i heard of killaflow and how he always helping out, doing anything for his squad and being there for his gen and squad if it was just sitting in a party asking question, to showing them how to recruit and train, and even doing one on one session talking about what it take to be a leader and a great person, When Killaflow got his own squad he took it and ran, he fill his squad up and had 2 mini split to help other squad, he has dealt with problems but it seem no matter what killaflow has face he took it on and made it positive, he as don't a outstanding job and just kept on showing how great of a leader and person he truly is.

Killaflow is no doubt an awesome general, im glad to call you my general and my friend. I see you host game nights weekly, in parties every time your on. you've helped me get on the formus and showed me how to train. you are a great motivator and always want overload to be the best. im glad im in overload and a officer in overload. killaflow is an AWSOME general and I see great potential in him. "What ever you do, do it well. Do it well that when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do"-Walt Disney. What Walt Disney says sums up killaflow in every way.

Name: KSI KILLAFLOW-General of overload-TW

Award/Achievement: outstanding service level 2 and KSI Mentor

Reason: an outstanding member who has really helped me have fun in KSI, you have really changed my opinion about KSI from negative to positive. He has really helped me learn more about my current rank and how navigate the KSI forums.  I am really glad to have met him because he has inspired me to rise through the ranks of KSI to a Staff position and I know that being under his guidance I will be able to become a more effective leader in KSI 

KSI Killaflow totally deserves these awards since he has been a good friend and leader...I always see him playing with his new SGTs or recruits making them comfortable in the squad...he has good recruiting skills and recruits people you want to play with...he will make it far in KSI if he sticks with it.

was a sgt in overload under killaflow got my ssgt underhim. he taught how to be an officer and how to get things done in ksi. how to motivate and members activie and involed with gamenights, training, ect. a very smart guy and a good friend

KSI Killaflow deserves this award he is a hard working recruiter and trainer to many KSI members. I think he will be a very good leader in the near future for KSI. When there's no one to talk to killaflow is always there, when there is a game night going on he will invite you to it. He will be on from day to night helping members on XBL and on the forums.

• Admin Guy

My apologies on not mentioning this earlier, but this member is not currently eligible for OS Lv. 2

He has not yet been in KSI for 6 months, and will not be eligible for the award until June 9th. 

My apologies, witnesses will be able to post again at that time.

I met KillaFlow when I first joined KSI. He was in a different squad, but it didn't matter to him. He would get in a party with any member that invites him. He has risen to the top if his squad, and has kept them at the top of TW for a while. He is constantly available to anyone that needs him whether it is a new recruit or a fellow general that needs advice on an issue. I believe that he deserves this award more than anyone that I know.

what to say about killaflow well ive known him ever since he was recruited in KSI and when he was all he did was do work and work his way up to get to the top and hes pn of the reasons why I went to his squad because I knew he was gonna be a great general and I was right hes one of the best generals I know so thats why I wouold recommened him for AAP