KSI V00D00's Multi-Award Nomination (Awarded)

KSI Aztec 7

Name: KSI V00D00, TANGO COVERT OPS.
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2224-comrade-voodoo/
Award-/-Achievement: Mentor, Commitment, and Drama Queen
Reason-/-Evidence: This member has shown extraordinary work towards Covert Ops. Sense the day he was my General he has done nothing but promote Covert Ops in a positive way. He's currently in the squad, TANGO CO. where he has helped them in recruiting, training, and education. He has stepped up to the position as being a Mentor for his students in his Workshop classes. With all these things going on, he literally drives me insane with him constantly complaining and then switching moods within a matter of seconds. I will forever hate his drama side, but he does deserve these awards. He'll have members vouch for him soon. Just watch, hahaha.

i can vouch for the mentor award,Voodoo has taught me many things within me meeting him he has taught me to be a better leader and handle different situations better. 

Awards

I can vouch for the mentor award, this guy V00D00 has taught me everything that I needed to know in KSI, when I first started. He was always there when I needed help with KSI stuff. He also taught me to be a good leader and when I was in some tough situations he was there to help me to get through them!

I can vouch for vooooo's (Voodoo's) drama queen award. He has been the most dramatic and frustrating person to deal with on a daily bases, but that's why we love him.

I can vouch for both the drama queen award and mentor award. I see him as a mentor because he was my general for a while and I learned most of my knowledge from him and now I'm the general of tango and I couldn't get there without his help and mentorship from him. And I agree with the drama queen because I've been with him in KSI for a while and I seen him start drama even for the littlest things but he is still a good member in KSI.

I can witness to drama queen. He causes so much drama I want to buy him a pink dress and let him parade around in it

Ohhh see they didn't tell me about this hmmmm I wonder why? Lol I can vouch and double vouch for drama king for Voodoo. He can go from happy to totally emo in less than 30 seconds . He changes his mind faster than you can say Hi. He will cuss up a storm fall asleep in parties snoring and wake up talking about how he is happy to be back. Please give drama king the award lol

I can vouch for Voodoo being a mentor. He helped tech me things about training and recruiting when there was no one else online. I was glad to have him there he was a great help!!

Awards