Tournaments and Events Suggestion Box

Hi I AM KSI LEGION ..I play a lot of smite but it would be amazing to see five men or women from each division  go all out in a 5v5 on arena ...winner will get bragging rights and 10$ gift card

Bo4 when it comes out and modern warfare remastered would be cool. Just seeing more competitiveness in the clan would be cool in general regardless of the game.but still cod division wide gamenights would be fun 

• 3 weeks later...

I would actually like to see another Minecraft build off again I wasnt able to participate in the past due to personal reasons but wont go into that 

• 3 weeks later...

I see all the tournament events are on the evenings of American time, we are world wide how about doing a KSI event on a sat mid morning to early afternoon for those who are not American and want to attend the events but it is the mid of the night when we do the events.

Maybe a week long event where it is holiday season themed, kinda like turkey bowl or spring break, just a week before the 24.

Awards

Just a thought, but Minecraft events should be on the new Bedrock edition of the game seeing as it is a more updated and better than the Xbox One edition. Also the Xbox One edition is no longer available on the Xbox Store and the Bedrock edition was given away freely to anyone with the Xbox One edition.

This is not a game suggestion  but a notification one.  You used to announce weekend warfare in the weekly notes.  The minecraft  build-off was never mentioned in the notes so I never signed up my squad.   Can you make sure those announcements get into the notes that gets passed down? It would also be helpful if we get them for the next 2 weeks.This way I would have more than just a few days to round up  people to participate.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...