Tournaments and Events Suggestion Box

Hi there! I was thinking for another tourney:

~ 2v2 - Halo 4 Team Doubles.

As for the Settings:

~ v5 Settings - (Battle Rifles, on map weapon pickups etc.)

~ 30 Kills to win.

Maps:

~ Haven

~ Abandon

~ Onyx

~ Rail

~ Simplex

~ Sanctuary

I understand KSI is a community, and majority of the community doesn't play competitive. But I do know a handful that like playing competitive, and would really enjoy a more serious tournament like this.

It will rep KSI positively as it shows that KSI does have a competitive side. Therefore gaining new members and gamers who take gaming that one step higher then the rest.

But who is to say this is only for competitive players? I'm sure all of KSI would love to do a 2v2 tourney, it would certainly be fun for everyone, and give those casual players an incite to how competitive gaming is run/how it works, and of course learning some teamwork skills (an important key to being in KSI!) and of course have fun!

This is just my idea of something that would rep KSI well and would gain a good amount of numbers. There is probably much more detail I could add, but this is all I could think of for now. If you have any further questions or needed information, just send me a message.

GT: KSI Foxie

Kik: Gold2SilverFox

Thanks for your time and consideration!

~ Fox.

I'd still love to see this happen!

Awards

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Im not sure if this "Suggestion Box" is just for T&E staff. But i wanted to Advertise my TRIVIA NIGHT event. I was thinking of making it a GameShow theme and having prices for people to win. If you guys want some of the Details:

Go to the Legendary Warriors Section of the Forums

And click on the SubForum titled "TRIVIA NIGHT Info & Sign Ups"

as the topic name says, this is solely for tournaments and events things, and a place to suggest things you want us to do. with this in mind, please refrain from posting anything else, unless you wanted  to seek collaboration or help from the TnE staff, in which case I suggest you contact us directly. Thanks :)

as the topic name says, this is solely for tournaments and events things, and a place to suggest things you want us to do. with this in mind, please refrain from posting anything else, unless you wanted  to seek collaboration or help from the TnE staff, in which case I suggest you contact us directly. Thanks :)

Okay. I just edited the previous message. Feel free to delete the post. Sorry to waste your time.

• 1 month later...

Yo, KSI Breakfast here, lets do a Halo tournament. Something a 4v4, where all the Squads that focus on Halo play each other. I think that would bring up activity within these certain Squads, Thank you for your time. 

• 3 weeks later...

so since November's Xbox 1 Backwards Compatability will be added, and just in time for the Turkey Bowl! i'd love to see this happen again but expect me at every Weekend Warfare or KSI tourney anyways(Except Karaoke) :D

**totally meant to quote the post about halo 4. 

Stay Rebellious my Friends

Edited by KSIxConfederate
Edit

• 4 weeks later...

I say we should host a doubles shotty and snipes tournament on halo 5.

Or a 2v2 execution on Gears of War HD

I would really like a Tournament on Halo 4 for the 360, I have rarely seen a tournament for the Halo 4 players still on the 360. It's almost like we have forgotten about the many Halo 4 players on the 360. I realize Halo 4 is a inactive game for the Halo community but it is still active for us, again I have not seen a recent Halo 4 event for the 360 and I would really like to see one. 

Thank you for your time.

KSI Glassified

Sorry to inform you that you are incorrect.

We did an tournament on Halo 4 at the beginning of last month, it is not a forgotten game at all, in fact its one of the main games of T&E.

Furthermore next weekend on Saturday is a 3v3 on Halo 4

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to see some tourneys on Halo 5, 2v2 or 4v4 or something like that. (:

Awards

12 hours ago, Foxzee said:

I'd like to see some tourneys on Halo 5, 2v2 or 4v4 or something like that. (:

Their was one earlier yesterday and we also had a turkey bowl event for halo 5 as well :)

4 hours ago, KSI Vonner 7 said:

Their was one earlier yesterday and we also had a turkey bowl event for halo 5 as well :)

Damn, I never hear about them anymore :P Will need to keep my eyes open!

Awards

6 hours ago, Foxzee said:

Damn, I never hear about them anymore :P Will need to keep my eyes open!

Yea :) they should have more next year

11 hours ago, Kenzington said:

What division are you in?

LS, it's just me, I haven't been online much and recently moved into Forsaken. I'm sure I'll hear about them soon enough (:

Awards

7 hours ago, Foxzee said:

LS, it's just me, I haven't been online much and recently moved into Forsaken. I'm sure I'll hear about them soon enough (:

Ah. If you add me on Xbox I'll make sure you get the messages so you know what's going on. My GT is KSI KenzaBenz.

• 1 month later...