Tournaments and Events Suggestion Box

More suitable times for weekend warfare for UK members

I’ve worked with a good majority or Brits in malice squad in WD and in a few other divisions and a lot of them wish to attend WW including myself and the only real way most of us can attend is sadly if we stay up till 1 in the morning and onward  

• 1 month later...

Why not have two different times for weekend warfare.

I'm quite sure we have enough moderators that can over see the second one. Then just combine the scores and come up with final three or four top winners.

• 1 month later...

I would love to see a rocket league 2v2 tournament I think it would be fun and get all of us involved @KSI RiiOT 7

Edited by KSI xHoots

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Better karaoke themes!! Themes like 90s alt rock... or 70s hairbands... High School Musical killed karaoke and it is more than a bit disappointing to know that this spirit week will be song less... Maybe throw out a theme vote foe the masses, drop a few options and give us the vote...

• 5 weeks later...

i think that if we was to tell about 2(two) weeks out not just the the week at hand i think that we would get more ppl to go out for the weekend warefare and it would boost game nights for the Div and each squads 

please let me know what you think about this.

KSI xHAWKx 7

Cpt. NAPLAM