KSI WOLFHOUND MULTI NOMINATION THREAD (Awarded)

KSI FeStus 77

Name: KSI WOLFHOUND, WRECKAGE HD
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/12119-ksi-wolfhound/

Award-/-Achievement: TRAINER, MEMBER ASSISTANCE, OUTSTANDING SERVICE
Reason-/-Evidence: KSI WOLFHOUND HAS WORKED HARDER THAN ANYONE I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF WORKING WITH, WHILE IN BLACKOUT HE HOSTED NUMEROUS EXTENSIVE SGT AND OFFICERS TRAININGS, HE WOULD WORK WITH NEW RECRUITS TO HELP THEM GET ACQUAINTED WITH SQUAD MEMBERS AND PUSHED THE HIGHER RANKING MEMBERS TO DO THE SAME.  HE TRULY WANTED A FAMILY ATMOSPHER IN BLACKOUT AND HE HELPED TO ESTABLISH THAT.  ANY MEMBER WHO WOULD TRANSFER SQUADS, RISKING LOSING RANK AND A CHANCE AT A PROMOTION, SIMPLY TO HELP GET THE SQUAD ON THEIR FEET BECAUSE HE KNEW HE POSSESSED THE ABILITY TO SO SO, IS WORTHY OF RECOGNITION AND I FOR ONE THINK HE DESERVES ALL THREE OF THESE AWARDS

Awards

I can definitely witness for WOLFHOUND for Outstanding Service. He came into Blackout and rose through the ranks, teaching new members and assisting where ever he was needed. Despite being having a high captain's position in Blackout, he willingly took a squad transfer to Wreckage, another one of our squads, in order to help them get back on there feet. WOLFHOUND is one of the best guys you will ever meet and an even better leader. I couldn't be prouder to have him in Harmonic Destruction!

OS Lvl 1 - Wolfhound has shown what it takes to go far in KSI.  He is willing to lend a helping hand out to any and everybody who needs it, not only trains members, but also trains officers to be future leaders in KSi, he is not selfish when it comes to rank and just wants whats best for KSI.  Take for example his recent transfer from Blackout (one of HD's most prestigious squads) to Wreckage (a new squad that was struggling).  He wanted to go over to Wreckage to help train their members up and give a helping hand where he could to a very new general.  Thank you for your outstanding service Wolfhound!

Trainer- I know for a fact that Wolfhound has trained at least 50 or so members because I have been in the lobbies he has hosted when doing so.  This man has trained up some of the best in HD. He also helped me form a step by step process to teach officers how to train SGT's and officers ways to be successful in their positions and in KSI in general. Yes, we still use this step by step process in HD. Why would we stop? Nearly all of are SGT's know how to recruit perfectly and how to be successful in KSI.  I thank Wolfhound for a large part of this success with HD.

Member Assistance-  I think what I said in the trainer section above is enough right? I mean helping his Div Leader with a process to help the ENTIRE division out, come on!  But if that isn't enough I will continue to brag on this young man because he will be one of the greats in KSI. Wolfhound has helped me answer many questions in HD.  He is what I would call my eyes and ears in the division when I'm offline. He helps me out by making sure all squads are playing together.  He is a great "people person" and everyone knows him in the division, so getting game nights across the entire division with every squad.

I could go on and on in each section above, but I don't want to write a book on this man's success, even though it would be very easy to. Thank you Wolfhound for your commitment to KSI!

-Gwood

I know I nominated him but I think I can still be a witness for the OS 1 and member assistance nominations

OS 1: while in Blackout Wolfhound was an outstanding officer. He and I came up very close in rank. Wolfhound was always eager to help out anyone in any way and was always there when someone was needed to play no matter the game type. He not only was eager to learn the things he needed to know in order to become a better officer but he wanted to impart this knowledge to others in order to help them. The best testament to his service in my opinion was when he took a squad transfer along with a demotion from 4th CPT (soon to be 1st CPT) in Blackout, to wreckage where he had to be a SGT and even though he was promoted soon after he took it without knowing this would happen just to help a new squad who needed him.

Member Assistance: as I stated above, Wolfhound helps anyone who needs it. It doesn't matter if its training SGTs or officers, or helping members organize tournaments or game nights, from the biggest problem to the smallest this guy is ready and willing to help. I truly miss having him in this squad but with wreckage being to me still a part of our family I am pleased that he is helping them to grow.

Awards

I know I nominated him but I think I can still be a witness for the OS 1 and member assistance nominations

OS 1: while in Blackout Wolfhound was an outstanding officer. He and I came up very close in rank. Wolfhound was always eager to help out anyone in any way and was always there when someone was needed to play no matter the game type. He not only was eager to learn the things he needed to know in order to become a better officer but he wanted to impart this knowledge to others in order to help them. The best testament to his service in my opinion was when he took a squad transfer along with a demotion from 4th CPT (soon to be 1st CPT) in Blackout, to wreckage where he had to be a SGT and even though he was promoted soon after he took it without knowing this would happen just to help a new squad who needed him.

Member Assistance: as I stated above, Wolfhound helps anyone who needs it. It doesn't matter if its training SGTs or officers, or helping members organize tournaments or game nights, from the biggest problem to the smallest this guy is ready and willing to help. I truly miss having him in this squad but with wreckage being to me still a part of our family I am pleased that he is helping them to grow.

You did the nomination, therefore you can not witness for these awards.

I can as well be a witness. 15 mins before a squad meeting, the officer with our meetings notes had to leave. I messaged officers of different squads and wolfhound responded immediately. He sat in party and went overheard all of the notes very thoroughly and was very polite.

I can as well be a witness. 15 mins before a squad meeting, the officer with our meetings notes had to leave. I messaged officers of different squads and wolfhound responded immediately. He sat in party and went overheard all of the notes very thoroughly and was very polite.

OutStanding Service: If I am here waisting my time typing then you best believe he has earned it. If his direct superiors have Posted on his behalf then you best believe he's earned it. My Guys could care less about of the months. All of my Divisions do care about and must earn the badges that they should get with no question when they come into the forum area. This is not a merrit badge boyscout game to them. They covet and respect and have dam well earned What is being asked for before asked.

Just want to vent. I get upset when you aap boys ask for more witnesses. Who better than those around him..no-one! Who more needed than those both above and below him That are around him...no one!!

The AAP works off of multiple witnesses vouching towards an award. This is the way the program works, until it is changed, that's how we do it, by asking for witnesses or more descriptive insight on why a member feels the nominated member deserves the award. Also, please don't argue with AAP Staff, we are here to help this process along.

OS lvl 1: More witnesses

Trainer: Yes

Member Assistance: 3/5

OutStanding Service: If I am here waisting my time typing then you best believe he has earned it. If his direct superiors have Posted on his behalf then you best believe he's earned it. My Guys could care less about of the months. All of my Divisions do care about and must earn the badges that they should get with no question when they come into the forum area. This is not a merrit badge boyscout game to them. They covet and respect and have dam well earned What is being asked for before asked.

Just want to vent. I get upset when you aap boys ask for more witnesses. Who better than those around him..no-one! Who more needed than those both above and below him That are around him...no one!!

That wasnt a statement, STOP posting here, you arent welcome anymore.

I will definitely attest to WOLFHOUND for outstanding service. This guy went above and beyond helping me become an officer in Blackout. Teaching me how to do just about everything, from Recruiting to training and also how to run a squad meeting if the general is absent. I definitely would not have been able to become an officer or even be a part of KSI if it wasnt for WOLFHOUND.

As far as members services I would like someone to try to run a better SGTs training then WOLFHOUND. He has done these multiple times and each of these everyone leaves with more information then they could have imagined. Who else has run so many SGT trainings and run them better then WOLFHOUND. NO ONE!!! GREAT JOB WOLFHOUND.

I will attest to OS he has many times given me and my division a hand when we needed it, (with the permission of his DIV Leader). He is a great asset to HD and KSI needs more leaders like him in the future.

Thanks Wolf for your continued dedication and hard work in helping both myself and Gwood it shows how teamwork really should be here in KSI.

Wolfhound has gone above and beyond what is expected of an officer. Like Mystique said he went from a very high ranking position in Blackout to a squad that was struggling so that HD could stay strong. If that isn't Outstanding Service then I should look it up in the dictionary( that was so bad). In any case, KSI WolfHound has really proven himself to all the leaders in HD and although not all of them have posted in here we all believe in him and if something were to come up in his squad we know that he will come to us with what happened and do what he needs to as an officer to keep the members informed and happy. So Airborne I hope that this is enough for you because he truly does deserve it.