KSI iLLuSii0N 7 multi nomination (Awarded)

Here4DaBeer

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI iLLuSii0N 7 Senior Director
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/28-%E2%98%A3-%C9%AA%CA%9F%CA%9F%E1%B4%9Cs%C9%AA%C9%AA%E1%B4%8F%C9%B4-7-%E2%98%A3/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Outstanding Service 2 and 3
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) This member here deserves these awards because. First he is the creator of a great division in KSI. He has also contributed in mentoring some of our greatest leaders in KSI currently. He is running a department in KSI that is doing well currently. He he eats sleeps and breaths KSI. He is an amazing leader that no matter what tries to help out people as best as he can. He is there for anyone that needs help. He has been leading KSI in the right direction and will continue to do so until he leaves KSI. Which will never happen :). He represents a near to perfect KSI member and strives to help others and the community.

Witnessed. This member used to be Director over DM for a short time and while a short time he made a powerful impact on the members he made contact with. This is one great guy that has clearly shown dedication to KSI that very few could out do.

I can also vouch for OS lvl 2/3.  

iLLuSii0nz 7 has been an invaluable member not just to those divisions he came from and eventually supervised as director over, but to our community as a whole. His hands on tactics to exercise intrusive leadership greatly instilled responsibility and motivation in hundreds of members in his charge.  He has always upheld all of KSI's code of conduct and represented the community in the utmost professional manner.  As head of the productions department, he has grabbed a hold of this program and really brought it to the forefront of our operations by being the face so to speak of what everyone sees by using all the resources and even outsourcing to create great KSI content for all to see.  He's a highly dedicated member willing to do and has done everything it takes to make successful squads, leaders, and divisions.  Never one to turn his back on the open door policy and is easily approachable, fair but firm.  He's one of those reasons people devote their lives to stem cell research and cloning technology.... TO BREED MORE OF THIS GUY. He's simply an outstanding member who has accomplished much in his career and is only showing signs of much more to come.  He's not stopping anytime soon and I'm glad he's on our side :) 

Keep up the great work man. I can't say it enough, you're simply awesomesauce.

I would like to vouch for Illusiions he was once the director of CO and anybody who puts up with me and sticks around deserves multi awards. But on a serious note he deserves these awards due to the fact he has earned them. He is fair and patient and always always helpful. He is just an all around great guy.

I vouch for all of the above awards.  During my time in Clan ops- Illusii0n was always over me - either my Div- Leader or Director. There was never a single time during my time in KSI, where Matt would not drop what he was doing to help out with any problems, no matter how minute and insignificant they may have seemed. The best part about my time with him, was that he never got caught up in what so many higher 7's seem to do- and that is ignore the lower ranking players. He always joined into parties with randoms, showed up for squad game nights- even as a director, and made everyone feel special. Through his DIRECT actions, GZ has grown to be the division that it is today, The productions team is flourishing, and KSI has a mentor with which to emulate itself after. If Matt doesn't deserve these nominations, I don't know who does. KSI Illusii0n 7 is an OUTSTANDING example of the leaders that all in KSI should strive to be

i  can vouch for OS 2/3 as illusion was once director over FI and was a great influence then and is still an amazing guy as i talk to him everyday in productions which i believe is doing very well at the moment.

I can witness for the awards iLLuSiiOn has been nominated for. He is always there to lead, motive, inspire. iLLuSiiOn is one of the reasons why GZ is where it is today. I may have not had the pleasure of working with him personally but the few times I have meet him, and seeing his leadership capabilities, has made a huge impression on me. He is an inspiration to me and the leaders of GZ. He is and always will be outstanding.

OS 2/3 : while Illusions has never been over me directly as iv come up threw the ranks iv heard countless accounts of what this member has done in KSI his name carrys weight. as iv got my 7 and become involved threw out KSI iv come to know illusions and witness first hand that he is always there to handle issues and talk with members he is constantly active as a senior director and as head of productions. also have seen him assist first hand with WW events and i can say in my opinion this member is greatly dedicated

• Admin Guy

OS lvl. 2: Close to a yes

OS lvl. 3: More witnesses, please be detailed and leadership would help as well.

All I have to say to this, is SENIORS ASSEMBLE!!!!

I can definitely vouch for Illusions Outstanding Lvl1/2 award. When I first joined KSI this member was a director I never really known him but I seen him around and heard of him as a Senior Director he has put in so much work his even shaved his head bald for this community during spirit week. He even invites everyone on his friends lists game invites and stuff plays with the members in this community. He also does alot by doing the live event and productions :)

Sorry it took me so long!   #seniordirectorproblems  lol 

OK.. so Illusion....

He's a senior... he's the only senior promoted since Apoc.... umm.. he's amazing... I couldn't do my job without him.  He embodies KSI and it's core values to a T.  He runs the KSI Youtube channel and the Productions department, which is currently more active than I've seen in it the 3 years I've been in KSI. 

But no seriously, Illusion is such a prime example of what it means to be a leader in KSI.  Always leading selflessly, always keeping a cool head, always willing to sit down and chat with people regardless of their position in KSI.  While Illusion and I are two totally different leaders, with totally different styles, that's what makes it work.  He is our voice of reason on the senior team.  He has given so much to this community, financially, motivationally, and supportively.  

He has never stepped away from KSI... he has given 100% of himself in everything since day 1.  

Illusion is the EPITOME of what Oustanding Service is!  I am upping this Nomination to MOST outstanding. AAP PUUHHHLEASE give him all the oustanding services!   The witness statements alone in this thread prove he is worthy!!

You clowns! There are only 3 senior director in KSI and he is one of them! :)

I mean I saw this and was like ummm wtf how does he not already have this but hey it happens :).

Which IMO shows we are doing the same things we have always done by ensuring our members are getting awards and forgetting the ones running the whole thing lol. WOOPS.

So lets see anyone that knows me would know there is no way in hell I would have let someone become a director let alone a senior director if they did not go WAY above and beyond what I feel it takes to run things in KSI. 

His recent actions with helping with spirt week show not only does he get the clan ops aspects but KSI as a whole.

The productions stuff he does is great.

Ensuring we actually have videos and steaming being done! 

Ummm he is a senior :)

Ummmm he shaved his head for spirt week! 

Ummm do we really need me to go on lol. 

He is doing a great job and like jess posted Most Standing should be concidered for this member.

I agree to it all

There is not much i can say that has not already been said 10 times over so i will bullet a few

First successful leader of the productions area in years (like since before i joined)

Shaved his head on twitch for spirit week

His work alone on spirit week and all the live streaming he does

He has created divisions, leaders and a wonderful ksi atmosphere 

not to mention he is one of the three leaders in KSI that help run all of clan ops (a senior if you didnt know  :tongue:)

very few deserve a lvl 3 and i think he has become one of those though out the last 2 months

if he didnt get this i would just assume yall are Hucking nuts (sorry just wanted to use Hucking)

Illusions-Most Outstanding- I'm very new to a directors position, therefore I needed to be trained on becoming a Director. Illusion has been there to help me every step of the way. If I had/have a question about one thing or another, Illusion is there almost instantly to help me along the way.  Throughout my career in KSI, I have always looked up to this guy as one of the greatest leaders in KSI. He is by far the most outstanding!

• Admin Guy

We, as the AAP Co-Heads and head agree that these awards should be given out to the nominee. He most definitely deserves them all.

Yes.
Awarded.

Closed. 

Congratulations, Illusion.