Outstanding Service: Multiple Nominations (Awarded)

Miss Queen Bee

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI 30thMidget and KSI Sad Tempah-/-Venom-/-Wicked Intent
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/12073-ksi-30thmidget/ , http://www.ksiforums.org/user/9280-tempah/
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Lv1
Reason-/-Evidence: Alrighty, first off KSI 30thMidget and KSI Sad Tempah are terrific mentors, leaders, and friends in KSI.  30thMidget transferred to Venom when he was a captain over in Malice and took a demotion to 4th LT and Tempah was demoted from being general of Phantom SH for a mistake he made and was placed in Venom as a SGT.  Both of these members, didn't get depressed like so many members do when they lose rank, they sucked it up and started helping their new squad.  30thMidget started mentoring the new SGTs coming into Venom helping them out with personal problems with other members and no matter the situation he keeps a calm head.  Tempah started giving ideas on how to make the squad better, teaching not just other SGTs but also higher officers in Venom on how to not just be better officers/SGTs but also better people. Both Midget and Tempah have helped out run more than one game night a week to make sure Venom members are having fun in KSI (one of the core values in KSI), helped run a team (Midget with SWAT team and Tempah with Head Hunters), and both have done their fair share of recruiting and training.  Both members take the time to listen to members problems and try to give them advice on how to make them cope with their problems or even solve them. Like Tempah listens to Prospin's and Lonewolf's problems and Midget use to help KSI The Roof cope with his problems when he was in Venom.  Most importantly, both these gentlemen helped Venom get stable again after Blaze stepped down from general. They helped our members remain calm and inspired them to get out of their comfort zones and help build the squad to what it is today. With this dynamic duo, Venom would not be about to split and we would not have 5 teams and multiple game nights everyday on different games.  I nominate KSI 30thMidget and KSI Sad Tempah for Outstanding Service Lv1. 

I witness this mostly because they have even taught me alot of stuff i didnt even know so they've mentored me a little bit to I know where not in the same division but im always hanging with these guys and I always see them helping out there members and always making sure theres no drama and being there for there members and there even almost to a squad split so thats why I think they deserve this outstanding service award

I know I am not on the AAP staff, but Choazzz and Domo I think you need to explain a little bit on why you witness to the nominations. Thank you

• Admin Guy

I know I am not on the AAP staff, but Choazzz and Domo I think you need to explain a little bit on why you witness to the nominations. Thank you

I concur, please elaborate on your statements. "I can witness" for anything in the AAP does not suffice, especially for "Outstanding Service"

I don't know if I cannot witness since I am one of the nominations, but I want to witness for KSI 30thMidget, this guy has been one heck of a general, leader, and friend. The 3 months I have been in Venom, I have yet to see him get angry once. My 2 years in KSI United and half year so far in KSI Global, I have not ever seen a guy as calm as him. No matter what happens he remains calm, he doesn't take his position as general to his head and I think that inspires our members in Venom to go above the "call of duty". If a member needs his assistance with a problem and is not online, he goes out of way to get online and help them. He doesn't over stress recruiting and is always positive. Heck the only thing he over stresses is having fun lolz. Plus, he connects with most of the members in Venom not just on a clan ops level but a personal level. He never has to demand respect, he openly gets it from us because he is simply a great guy and excellent leader. Congratz to Midget you deserve this award.

Hello, In my very short service within KSI VENOM WI I've noticed how certain individuals stuck to there own little groups and kind of neglected certain member like the noobs and new blood. But, what stopped me from giving up on KSI and lead me to change my name and pretty much got me wanting to flourish within this Gaming Community was a message from both 30thMidget and Sad Tempah. Although I sent my message to the squad tag about how I felt neglected as a recruit, 30thMidget did what any good General would do; he reached out. Apologized to me, and put those words into action by letting everyone know its time to wake up. I got a friend request from Sad Tempah and I get game invites pretty frequently now. Even Sweetpea was cool enough to send a squad message saying: "Hey Welcome TOG Armageddon to KSI!" (My old Gamertag) A situation regarding Sad Tempah: he approached me with an issue of how I was being to Roostery (me being of a proud nature naturally retaliated and some what lashed out at my superior before I knew his rank; which is no excuse, sorry Tempah lol) he stayed "Cool. Calm. and Collected." Just as our proud General, and defused the situation with utmost maturity and charisma, a quality most revered in a leader. Tempah and 30thmidget are one of the same, both amazing leaders I look up to with respect and admiration, which is the highest honor I can bestow as an individual. And I know that they both have the flame of Inspiration and Courage that wont faulter that rubs off on all the members of squad that they watch over and then some. I witnessed these evident events within my short but continuing service in this squad, and witness the nomination of the Award for Outstanding Service. (Sorry, I know it seems Im rubbing their knobs; but I sincerely and honestly mean every word I say 200%. If this means anything coming from a SGT xD) _with respects to whom this may concern_ 

Keep em coming.

To extend my witness, I think that 30th Midget is one of the best generals in the clan and that Sad Tempah is one of the best Officers. In my short time in KSI I've been in several party's with several different generals, and never have I seen a general that handles things more professionally and better than 30th Midget. He doesn't just do it job, but he acts like a human being when he does it. When he makes a decisions that decision is final, but if anyone has problems with it he brings them into a private chat, talks it out, and we don't get angry members causing drama. Same goes for Tempah. And the best part about them both is they aren't just my general or my superior, but they're my friends. They are in partys with fellow squad members, attending the majority of game nights, and including the lower ranking and new members. They include everybody, are friendly with everybody, and do their jobs better than anyone in the same position I've seen.

I will witness to this award. 

Ever since I accepted Tempah into WI, he has come in with a humble attitude.  There have been bumps in the road, but I believe he has become a better person for it.  He has never asked for anything, and always done what was needed before it was asked on several occasions.  Even when we asked of him, he was willing to do as asked.  He has mentored and help bring the squad (Venom WI) around 180°. 

30thMidget also deserves this honorable mention.  Ever since coming over to Venom from Malice, he has been at hard work with helping the squad succeed.  As he became general, his stride never lost pace and, through his leadership, Venom has become one of the most successful squads I have seen in a long time.

I can witness as their director. The squad they currently run is the foundation in WI and also the squad every other squad strives to be like theirs.

I witness for both Tempah and Midget.

Midget recruited me, trained me, sponsored me, and mentored me. For this, I give my thanks and support on anything. he was promoted to general August 2nd because he showed he could lead Venom WI out of a decline, he deserved it.

Tempah would be my other mentor because he always was down to talk to me and chill and fill me in on things i missed. As well as with midget, he showed me how to be a good officer.

These two have shown outstanding performance in leading our squad and aiding in the growth for WI, in my opinion, and for this I thank them.