KSI Global
KSI Hurikane

12 Maxims of Leadership.

Hurikane... I see you going places... Fast and Soon. :) This is some good work, and great way adapting it to the community. But I want to follow up with you a bit later on, and see how that's working for you in ET. 

Definitely some good work.

Awards

This is great :) each one is as important as the next. Sometimes i struggle to find the right words, but cant find them, but these are the best words that always hold true. Thank you sir for teaching me quite a few things ^_^

Awards

What an amazing piece of info Hurrikane!  I'm so glad we have people like you amongst our members who understand and have a raw passion for being a leader.  I will be pinning this for others to read as well.  

Awards

Excellent! Cyclone is already pointing its new recruits to this page, so they may read this. This is a great way for them to receive more enlightenment on constructive, foundational, information to assist them in achieving their goals within KSI and through Life. Thank you for posting this and especially, pulling it all together.

Awards

This is one of my favorit read I at least read it once a week its really helped me out sence I started ksi or whin I was shown this page

Ive copied the link and sent it to my officers so they can read it. Awesome Job

Awards