KSI Domo Die Hard Award (Awarded)

Charizard

Name: ) KSI Domo/Trocity/TW

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/14634-domo/

Award-/-Achievement: Die Hard

Reason-/-Evidence: I have been RSP 4 times of times and been kicked out of TW once and joined back in

The Time Domo got kicked out of TW per KSI Cole 7 he was currently in my squad (Overload TW) one day i got online and Cole asked me to take him off the squad tag reason for apparently he was talking negatively about a General in TW (KSI Payton 7) on facebook with one of his Squad members. This member has also been demoted several times in different squads and his been apart of many squads in TW.

Advice Domo- you should add more details in your reasoning it might help alot..

I witness for Domo, this guy is a true die hard KSI member. He has moved up the ranks to become a gen and an outstanding member in KSI. He's has worked closely with his cast if officers to create new leadership. No matter what life situations he goes through he continues to strive in his role in KSI. And for that he has proven to be a die hard, rather than give up he remains here doing work

I here to wittiness for domo, to say yes domo is a die hard, cause the first time he was here in Tw he work his way up the rank and was doing good and then he got kick out, and came back later, and stay as sgt but still got trouble and rank suspended, then domo  hop back on help out and work his away all the way to general where he start off good and then got rank suspend and then later demoted ed down, but even with all this he still is starving to go up.

I will witness this because Domo has been my general in Trocity from the beginning and he was recently rank suspended and the last week he was demoted to 4cpt. But i know domo will continue to try to better and I was recruited into Overload and I can attest to his being kicked out .

I think daddy domo should get the award becuase he is a very good at what he does in halo he is one of the hardest people to kill in halo and never dies in halo I would like to see daddy domo win the award because he is my KSI daddy lol