KSI Carmenia Outstanding service lvl 1 Award (Awarded)

KSI Heero 7

Name: (KSI Carmenia-/-KillJoy-/-TW)
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/17772-carmeniamarie/
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding service lvl 1
Reason-/-Evidence: The reason she deserve this is award is a great member here  in TW and has great leadership skill, she has done great from the very start of her career, from Hanging out with member, learning everything that she can, and help out her general to the best of her ability, she love everyone equal and does everything in her power to make them happy and help them with anything that is brought to her, she has exllect leadership skills and is always to learn more so she can make herself better and help everyone else, she always playing with member and making sure everyone is happy and having a great time, She will go out of her away for anyone.

I can witness for this award. Ever since i met Carmenia, i saw her doing great work in Killjoy, like holding game nights, helping members, and doing the best work she can when she is able to get on. She is one of the best people in Killjoy and has definitely earned this award.

I know I can witness for this award also. Before I even met Carmenia, I heard how great of a leader & person she was. Then when I met her all the hype about her was true. She's a very hard worker & she tries the best she can to make Killjoy & KSI a better Gaming Community. She's great to hang with & you can also learn how to be a great leader from Carmenia. She also has some awesome Gamenight's & is one hell of a recruiter.

I also witness for this award. Carmenia is always getting recruits and taking part in officer meetings, she is also co-captain of Killjoy's swat team. She gets online when ever she can and is fun to be around. Carmenia most definitely  deserves this award.

I know I can very easily witness for this award. I've known Carmenia sense she's joined. She has always kept our spirits high with her happy voice and fun essence. KSI Carmenia deserves this award because she is one of the best officers I believe I have every known in Killjoy. She is so dedicated to her job and always hops on when she is needed. She always keeps us in line no matter the struggle. Carmenia is amazing at recruiting the very best into KSI. And she's a great trainer. I absolutely would be shocked if she didn't receive this award. 

KSI Carmenia has always been an amazing officer from day one, She can make any game night so much better with her fun speech and loud screaming when zombies are about to kill her. Everyone knows it as well as I do, that Ms. Carmenia deserves this award. :) 

I can witness for Carmenia. She is one of the most amazing members I've ever had the privilege to meet. Carmenia is a very loving person, and she cares a lot about her squad and division. She's a wonderful recruiter, and does a great job welcoming those new recruits as well. I get messages from her weekly, reminding her squad about game nights and meetings. She does a great job getting to know her fellow KSI members and gets along with everyone. Carmenia is a great officer, she's extremely active both on Xbox and the forums. Seeing as though I am in a different division, I still notice that this girl has been working her butt off. She definitely deserves this award more than ever.

I cant say i had the privilege to work with Carmenia on a 1 on 1 base since she was recruited by yopyop when i was in LS. But i do know how much Carmenia has put into her squad/division, i first met Carmenia before she even got recruited into KSI i remembee hanging out with Payton on halo playing with my good ol' TW family and then YopYop joined the party talking about her that she wanted to join KSI and that he was exicted to recruit her he made the right decision by doing so and has recruited a very valuable member that is the future of this gaming community, Carmenia is one of those kind loving people who cares about everyone and wants to make everyine happy to the best of her abilities kind of like Toxic and shes always hanging around her members never leaving anyone behide for her officer duties comes first before having fun lol, shes been having banging game nights with full lobbies and all of the members love it i hear noting but great things from Carmenia from her 7s fellow officers from different squads and her own squad members shes a awesome leader and i know she will be striving for her finest shes the lead by example type pf person :)

Yours Truly,

KSI Flow 7

i can witness this award she has made it to all my game nights been vary helpful to me as a newer member of recoil she has helped me a great deal  she even brought me a recruit iv worked vary closely with her and she always brings a smile to the room and livens every group iv seen her in!!  i think none deserves this award more  

p.s. dont forget her b-days in three  days :Party:

Awards

Carmenia is always one to be up beat and kind hearted no matter the situation.  As long as I have known her, she's always one to go out of her way to make sure everyone is having a good time and she is always hard at work within killjoy.

i can witness this award carmenia has been in a few of the gamenights i have and every time she has livend of the room makes everyone feel welcome is very helpful to antone in need she is a true pleasure to know and play with she is a great repasenitive of KSI

I can witness this. Carmenia is an amazing person. She deserves much more credit than she is given. She goes above and beyond what is expected of her and always strives to become better

Awards

This member uses her time very wisely by learning from leaders when they are talking and finding ways to use these things in her own leadership. She takes the positive from her leaders and uses them to create a great leadership style. She welcomes everyone in KSI whether that person is in her squad or even division. Her leadership skills are excelling in every area.

If I could witness 100 times for this member I would, unfortunately that's not the case. But what I can say is Carmenia definitely deserves this award and more. I remember when Carmenia was first recruited and all she would do was help people out. I'm so confident Carmenia could take over my position as her general in a moments notice and not allow the squad to falter, even though she's a lieutenant. I've seen nothing but good things from this member and cannot wait to see everything else she does in the future. Carmenia is a rare KSI member, she's the type that doesn't judge when she first meets someone and welcomes everyone with open arms. She's always eager to recruit, train, and learn more about KSI. When she gets invited to a gamenight, she actually attends. Every single time. Way to go, Carmenia :)

KSI Carmenia is an awesome lady in KSI.  I met her when she first joined KSI and from there on we became good friends.  She is very active with her squad everytime she logs online and helps her squad grow and develop.  Without her, motivation in Killjoy would not be high.  She motivates her fellow squad mates and helps them to the best of her abilities.  She is not afraid of asking questions and admitting when she is wrong which is what a good leader does.  She is open on ways to improve herself as an officer in KSI.  Not only that but she is willing to listen to people's personal problems and help them out if she can.  She is always sending me positive messages on kik, telling me to be positive and never give up.  She even has gone far to say I mentor her by inspiring her to motivate her members when she sees I do the same.  KSI Carmenia is my country bumpkin and she absolutely deserves this award.  Good job Carmenia and always care.

STAY BEAUTIFUL!!! ALWAYS CARE!!! PILLOWS UNITE!!!

KSI Sweetpea