KSI PinkZombie Duo Awards (Awarded)

KSI Heero 7

Name: (KSI PinkZombie-/-Nemesis-/-TW)
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/16558-ksi-pinkzombie/
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding service -(Lvl 1)- Member Assistance 
Reason-/-Evidence: The Reason pinkzombie deserve this award is cause she has done everything that was put in front of her, and has gone above and beyond the call of duty even when she was just a pvt and cpl, She help everyone that she can, and does her best to learn everything that she, so not only she can become a great leader, but help all others around her. She always talking with everyone making sure there good and seeing if they need any help.PinkZombie has great leadership and doing everything in her power to succeed.

I can witness to this. PinkZombie is a great person and a great leader and member in general. No matter what she is faced with she knows how to handle it the way a great leader should. She has done amazing work ever since becoming a General and is continuing to show great work and is doing amazing.

Pink is one of those members that even since she was a recruit was looking for a way to get new people in and try to make KSI a better place. She began moving up the ranks always looking to improve her leadership skills from any source she could find. By helping her former general in anyway she could.

I am here to witness for PinkZombie. There has not been anything that has been put in front of her that she has not accomplished. Since I took over Nemesis Pink has always been a little bit of sunshine when needed. She has been striving to learn, and doing anything and everything that she can think of to get the job done. Once she was trained on how to recruit there was nothing holding her back.

I witness for pink, this member has been putting in so much work, time, and effort into KSI. She is always hosting game nights bringing her members together with a positive attitude. She is willing to help and assist any member in her squad. I always recall her sending me messages for help when a member came to her in a time of need. She has grown to be a great leader. I am really appreciative that I was able to help guide this member and work side by side with her. She really puts her heart and soul into her work in KSI. She has shown great potential and I wish her the best. Keep striving pink

I also witness that pink should get this. She works her but off for nemesis. She helps people fell happy when their sad. She works to make nemesis fell like a place I am proud to be in. So I think you should give her this!

Pink is a very hard working member she puts her heart into ksi and completes any and every goal she sets not only for her but for her squad as well she works hard and always puts her members first with more leaders like her ksi will be the best community and with that i am a witness for her

Awards

I've known pinkzombiechick before she ever joined KSI got to met her by her recruiter KSI Libro/KSI Soul 6 at the time she wasn't in KSI but I kind of figured she might join eventually since she's always hanging with KSI members I even remember asking Soul if he already asked her to join our precious gaming community I think he said yeah but something I don't really remember since it was a while ago. But I never expected her to come so far as a general and I am very proud she did I've heard so many awesome things from this member by many different people including my good friends the TW 7 Staff. When she was a officer I heard she did an outstanding job within the squad in every skill especially over what it had to go thro when losing a few members because of a certain person they still ended up getting into track and advancing to almost a full squad and a full officer staff good job Pinkzombie hope to see lots from you :)