KSI Inazuma OG Trio Awards (Awarded)

KSI Heero 7

Name: (KSI Inazuma OG-/-Nemesis-/-TW)
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/13333-ksi-inazuma-og/
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding service -(Lvl 1)- Member Assistance Trainer 
Reason-/-Evidence: The reasoin this member deserve these awards is for one, he has over 57 train's, the member has also done everything that is needed of a leader and much more, Inazuma has been a member here in TW for more then a yr and has done nothing but greatest here in, from helping any and everyone that has ask for it and mentor member to be great, this member has great leadership and is a greater need member here in TW.

I just have it witness for this cant help myself. As KSI Inazuma former Co-Founder (I still call him by his old GT Lightning)) i was over him in both squads he was in Nemesis and Massacre i can honestly say he has done an OUTSTANDING JOB within his officers position whenever i became over Nemesis this guy was a 1CPT and honestly he was one of the only guys putting in work for that squad training members to be officers recruiting training everything they had a general but honestly he seemed like the general since he was doing his job. Things happen like it all eventually happrns to everyone and he had to go down in ranks but no matter what rank he was he always did his best in his position.

He has ALOT of potential!!!!!!

His helped me with alot of stuff as his co-founder.

Your truly,

Me :)

I can witness for his trains he has 50+ trains. As for his outstanding service this member has done nothing but great work with his time here. He helps members when ever they need a helping hand or even someone to talk to. He even goes out of the way asking if his members have any problems and finds ways to take the initiative and solve the problem.

I can witness for this member. Inazuma welcomes everyone to his gamenights and parties with open arms and is quick to make everyone feel welcome. I've seen and heard nothing but good things from this member and can't wait to see him become a leader in the future.

Ii think he should get it because he has put in a lot of work and rebuild a squid 3 time and has helped a lot of people and to get where he is now is truly amanzng with 74 recuits and 57 trains he should be getting an award that show that and with that being said that's why I think he should get it

O.S. Lv. 1: More witnesses please.

Member Assistance: One more descriptive witness.

Trainer: Yes.

I witness for this member, he has proven himself to me once again, he means what he says and he goes out there and does it. I have worked side by side with inazuma, he has been putting in so much work for nemesis and he has clawed his way back up the ranks. He also helps the halo squads with recruiting when he can, I can go on and on. His record speaks for itself. This guy is an outstanding officer, I am glad I had the chance to be his co-fo. Your doing some amazing work man keep it going

I will witness for these awards because since ive been in KSI...Inazuma(Lightning) is always bending over backwards for his squad between hosting gamenights and recruiting and training he sets the tone for the rest of the squad and the division for that matter! He has always made people feel that there is no problem too big or small that He cant either fix or find out how to fix it! So Seriously He Is the Standard for An Officer in TW!!!

I witness for this member, he comes in day in and day out this man works like its a job every day on his working his butt off training recruiting 77 recruits my man he loves what he does great leader he happen me in some was way his got what you need to get some where in KSI

ill witness this award inazuma has been a regular for me in bo2 and iv seen him hosting game nights and he has been friendly,hes an excellent person and a good officer always willing to help

Awards

I will witness for Inazuma. I have watched from afar in a different squad to up close with him being in my squad, and he deserves this award. He is very knowledgable in KSI. No matter what was put in his way he was able to take care of what was needed to get the job done. He helps any member that comes to him, and on the off chance that he doesn't know how to help the member he will not hesitate to go through the chain of command to get an answer. He is very ambitious, and will make a good General when the time comes.

I witness for Inazuma as well. He has always been there to answer any questions I've ever had even as a CPL. He always makes himself available to help anyone at any time with anything they need. Anything I ask him to do as his General, he does without question. I know that if I need something done, he will handle it. He constantly is working to bring in new members, get people trained, increase our numbers and make our squad more active. I feel he deserves these awards because of his constant work he puts in for everyone.