KSI Heero 7 Muti Award Nomination (Awarded)

KSI Flow 7

Name: KSI Heero 7 TW Division leader 
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/7261-sage-mode-naruto/
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding level 3, Mentor, Member Assistance 
Reason-/-Evidence: 

Mentor- He is the division leader of TW i am 100% sure that more then 5 members can call him there mentor..

Member Assistance- He should already have this i am 100% sure again that his assisted more then 3 members in KSI

Outstanding Level 3: He has been in KSI for more then a year and he is currently the division leader of TW so he qualifies for this award. When ever i first meet KSI Heero yuy he was a general in Impulse TW he ran his squad pretty good and efficient back when he was a general he had one squad split to make Invasion and 1 mini split to help out Invasion he treated all of his officers and members with the up-most respect with a fantastic squad. When ever Heero got Promoted to a Co-Founder i was general of Overload and he was over me as a Co-Founder he was pretty active and always on top of stuff on promotions any problems. As a division leader tho i can honestly say that i have seen him improve on lots of stuff and he is better minded about things that go on. He has improved alot and he is doing a very good job with his division right now its currently improving and progressing little by little with tons of activity and alot of active members his been doing a excellent job with the division and keeping it running. 

iam a witness for all 3 awards we will start of with the outstanding level 3 award he has been in KSI for a while now and ever since then he has been a great member he makes sure everything is running smoothly in TW he makes sure everybody is doing there job and doing it right and making sure there staying away from certain people that put harm to us and protects us. Now for the mentor award i have seen him mentor people iam on of the people he has mentored so i will witness for that he has helped me with anything i needed and he was always that guy i go to if i had a problem. And for the member assistance award he does deserve this award mostly because he helps everyone that needs his help hes the perfect member for this award he will even help people recruit and train and he will let his members know how to run a squad and thats why i think he deserves all 3 of these awards 

Member Assistance: 1/3

Mentor: 1/5

O.S. Lv.3: Descriptive witnesses along with a senior director to witness please.

I am here to witness for Heero. He does an amazing job running TW. He is all over activity, he pushes us to be active, to be better, be stronger and to continue growing and improving. He is always there and willing to help anyone who needs help with any situation. He is very giving of his time to anyone at anytime. He is very strict on how things are to be done in each squad and our division, but he is friendly at the same time. It's obvious he loves KSI and only wants the best for every member. As a brand new general he has made it very clear that any time I need anything or have a question he is willing to help me out. I have come to him with a situation and he has helped me to get it resolved. If anyone deserves these awards, it's him.He is very hard working always and is such an awesome role model and mentor for everyone around him, including myself. 

I can witness for heero's member assistance and outstanding service award. When i was in TW, he was always helping members on any question they had or any problem. As for the outstanding service, he's been an amazing member in TW. Doing a great job on keeping the division in check and making sure everyone is doing what they need to do while keeping everything fun. He has been a major part of TW.

I too can witness for all of these awards.

Ever since I have been in KSI, Heero has always been one to help out any and all members that he has crossed paths with.  If every there has been a question, Heero will always do his best to help any and everyone who has been in need of assistance.  Heero is also, to me, more than a mentor.  He is more of a really good friend.  He is someone who at any point you can turn to for help with anything, KSI or otherwise.  Heero doesn't treat anyone as a lesser, as "mentor" implies to me.  Heero treats all of his members as friends, just with a varying level of knowledge. Heero always knows how to help the members, as well as help the squads.  Heero is a leader with a quantity of ability and knowledge, that in my eyes, is rivaled by very few.  He has guided TW to a larger member base, as well as to primarily healthy squads.  He has helped me, in more ways that I can type, to turn Recoil around from a dying squad with fewer than 55 members, to a thriving squad with closer to 90.  For that I take no credit.  Not only have I had a great officer staff, but I also have awesome 7's, with Heero being at the forefront of that.  I see no one who deserves these awards more than Heero.

I am here to witness for Heero for all three awards.

Mentor/Member Assistance -- When I came in as a new member Heero was the GEN of Impulse, and from day one he made sure to have and keep an open door. He has been around no matter what I have needed. There have been times where he has been available to talk to me when I was doubting myself as a General of Impulse. The squad was not doing well, and i couldn't figure out if it was the way that i was running the squad or what it was. He helped me throughout the entire time. I think he should've received this award a long time ago.

OS 3 -- Heero deserves this award more than anyone that I know. He is constantly trying his best to improve the division in anyway he can think of. He is available to any member if he is on, and if he is not on he will get answer any question that they have as soon as he gets on. He works very closely with all of the leadership in the division from the 7s down to the SSGT. He is what KSI leadership should strive to be.

i witness for heero 7, he has been a great leader and friend  in tw iv seen him in many meetings squashing drama as well as enjoying good game play he has been at the top, and i think he needs to stay their!!

i feel sorry for those who have not had the chance to game with him even though i think i can take him 1V1 lol  :Worried:  :whistle:

Awards

I am a witness for all three as well i have seen hero over come and surpass more than any KSI members and even when under stress hero still have time for his members and able to speak and help as many as he can but he is one of my biggest mentors seance the day i meet hero he was a shy quite guy and as general of Impulse TW didn't say much but when i needed someone to talk to he always offered his time he has differently help TW become what it is today as well as TW shaping one of the next greatest leaders in KSI

Awards

i can witness to member assistance and OS  i personally had an issue with nominating someone in aap so i went to him and he helped me get it done he is also has been very friendly in the game nights ive been in and imo he is what a 7 should be ty and keep it up Heero 7 your doing great

I can witness for Heero 7 awards because this man has lead the way for TW to be what it is today!! He has helped me on numerous occassions and since being in 2 squads ive seen him help more members and leaders than anybody! He also really keeps us all in the loop with new information about KSI and Weekend Warfare Topics. He promotes a Family atmosphere all the time which helps make our new recruits feel welcome and ready to impress. And as if that isnt enough he has nominated numerous members for awards to help recognize those members and give them the recognition they deserve! What isnt there to Love about this Guy! Lol You Da MAN Heero 7  GO KSI!!

I witness all 3 of these awards. Heero has done a great job running TW. Making sure everything goes well and making sure everyone here is happy. He would always make sure squads were doing there jobs. If someone had a issue heero would make sure it got solved. Wouldn't choose anyone to run TW but heero.

Mentor- Heero is my mentor 100% I look up to him a lot and hope to be like him one day going up the ranks. He has helped become a better officer and a better person. Even tho I'm no longer in his div he said he will always be there to help me and he will forever be my mentor.

Member assistance- Like before heero has helped me a lot by helping me become a better officer by answering all the questions I had. And as a Div leader I think he has helped plenty of more people.

I witness for Heero, this member has been putting in much work. I remember my first gens meeting that he hosted. I had so much questions and I received the right answers that helped me become a good leader. This member has dedicated so much to KSI and TW it's not even funny. He has taken his time to help out any member resolve a situation when it arises. I know I can go to him if I need help. He makes sure that all officer are following the SOP and properly upholding their duties. It makes being a leader in KSI fun because you teach people the right way, and that's why I think he should receive this award. His work ethic has proven that he deserves recognition, keep up the good work Heero, I am glad that I am able to be a part of TW

I can witness for Heero for all three of these awards. The amount of work this member puts into KSI is absolutely incredible. He's on top of everything and rarely even has time to actually play because he's helping everyone with everything. He's eager to welcome and make others feel welcome. He is always checking in with everyone and pushing us to do better as leaders, and always has encouraging words or advice for everyone.

I can whiteness for all three of these awards heero does everything he can to help his members and cares. He is always posting on the forums and telling is to. He is always pushing his members and officers to do better . He is always there when u need him and he really tries his best to help every member even if they are not in his squad and division. I would be really surprised if heero did not get these awards because he truly deserves them.

I can witness KSI heero 7 hes helped me when i joined KSI and awesered all my questions i had for him and in the short time i been here i can tell hes a great guy that would do anything for his squad memebers as in help them or push them like he has everyone else in tw to keep up the good job we are doing

I will witness for heero as well. Ever since i came back to KSI he has been doing nothing but amazing work. Even before he was a 7 he was doing amazing things as a GEN. He is an amazing person as well as a very hard worker. He is very educated about KSI and loves doing his job. He solves any and every problem that comes his way. He has truly turned TW around and made it a great division. Ive never seen someone as dedicated as he is and is continuing to improve everyday. I couldnt ask for a better Div leader. I love you Heero <3 :)

I am a witness to KSI Heero 7.  He has been helpful to everyone in Riot and has been working hard to help us get motivated to do our best and keep working hard to keep active not only on the forms but on halo as well. Tho I have not had the honor of playing Halo with Heero.  I have seen and heard from the others in Riot he is an amazing guy and will work with you if you have problems, will answer any question you may have to the best of his ability.  He is a great leader and works hard to make sure we are all doing good and keeping up with what we need to do and is happy to see us having fun playing games together, He deserves any award that he has worked hard to earn.

• The Retired Greg Guy

Heero has been working on building great leaders in his division he has done this by mentoring his mbs ( this is pretty evident by the sheer number of mbrs that have taken the time to post for him). He has been taking his division jn new a new level building a strong foundation I expect great things in the future from Heero and TW.

Ever since my debut in KSI heero has always had my back. He is an outstanding member and an even friend. He deserves so much more than he has received. He has kept tw at the top of its game this whole time. TW could not ask for a better div leader. He is always there to talk to and help the officers solve problems. I am looking forward to more of the great work from heero. Love you buddy

Awards