KSI Domo Drama Queen Award (Awarded)

Charizard

Name: (KSI Domo-/-Trocity-/-TW)
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/14634-domo/
Award-/-Achievement: Drama Queen
Reason-/-Evidence: I  have caused a lot of drama in TW and i have also been in a lot of drama in TW everytime there was drama I always accused that I was a part of it or they assumed that i started it cause I caused a lot of drama in the past so thats why i think i deserve this award

hmm.. I can witness for this award whenever I was in officer in Killjoy TW we had a situation there when 3 members were causing trouble with a officer that was just transfred into Killjoy as a 4th captain Domo was one of those 3 officers who were starting trouble with this member about his age. Also when I was over Domo as a general in Overload domo started to talk about somebody else that was a general in a different squad to one of his members. Overall domo does do cause his bits of drama and problems within TW but is more humorous then trouble.

I have known Domo for about 2 months now.  In these 2 months, I have gotten to think of Domo as a drama king lols.  He is always making assumptions of fellow members and not afraid to speak his mind even in front of 7's lols.  But through all this drama he either gets put into or creates, he manages being an effective officer and member in KSI.  If you were to ask him about any member in TW, he would have something either good or bad to say about them.  IDK how where he gets all this info from, but I believe he deserves the Drama Queen award.

I can definetly witness for this award because during my time with Domo just in Trocity not even in overload lol Most of the Drama in Trocity at one point was centered around Domo and his lack of activity as our General! lol Which goes to show even a ëneral can be a queen....as well as the incident in Overload too! Keep being You Domo!!

I can witness for this for sure, when I first met this guy I believe he was on rsp for running his mouth and doing dumb shh. This member has started so much crap in killjoy and overload. His mouth is what gets him in trouble and he will definitely let you know what's on his mind and will put you in blast in a party with other members, you either hate him or luv him. Domo is a really good friend of mine but Domo the things you do and say, you really deserve this award