AAP Staff Applications: Closing November 6th.

Retired

Name/Gamertag: KSI Chaozzz

Rank (If applicable): Lead Editor of Productions

Time spent on the forums (Daily): at least a few hours a day maybe more

Experience in KSI: Since July of this year

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): Because why not? I'm active on forums, I'm non-bias, and I'm not stupid. :)

Name/Gamertag: Brandi/ KSI Katara

Rank (If applicable): SGT Fierce WI

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 4-5 hours everyday sometimes longer

Experience in KSI: i have been in and out of KSI for over a year i know almost everything including rank structure and the COC

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): i want to prove to KSI (the seniors) that im more than a trouble maker from back in my days of LB and nitro/octane FI i want to show the seniors that i can be productive

Awards

Name/Gamertag: KSI Huntress
Rank (If applicable): SGT
Time spent on the forums (Daily): Half the day, so about 11-12 hours at most, constantly lurking.
Experience in KSI: I'm currently an active member in Tournaments & Events. I've been in KSI for about six months now and I've made it up to 2nd Captain in Lethal DM.
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): I believe I should be picked to be a part the AAP staff because I'm a hard worker, I'm honest, I'm punctual, and a quick learner. I may not have much knowledge about the various awards, but I do know that I will get the hang of it quickly. The AAP section is very important in my opinion, because it gives members the opportunity to nominate those who they think deserve awards. I will always be around the forums, lurking and posting, and it is extremely easy to get a hold of me because I'm very active.

Name/Gamertag: KSI KRYTHOON

Rank (If applicable): 4TH Lieutenant

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 24/7

Experience in KSI: I use to be a 7 a while ago, over 6 months when I was in DL back at the start of 2013 I have a large sum of experience.

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): Because Im a really hard worker and I wanna see more experience in KSI and because I don't give up on tasks that's been set, I like getting results and to make sure it's 100% to my higher ups standard.

Awards

Name/Gamertag: KSI ClutchKing

Rank (If applicable):SGT

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 4-5 hours during the week/ 7-8 hours on the weekends

Experience in KSI: I am currently on the news team and have experience in writing reports, letters, and stories. Also have experience in business and further most providing clear concise idea's.

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): I feel I should be on the team because of the work and dedication I put into the community. As a news team letter it's my job to provided articles within the week and to make sure that your clear, accurate,and precise when presenting myself. I am great at writing and typing up anything that would be needed to get done. I also would be willing to provided optimistic ideas to the table for awards and other ways of improving the overall structure of the team. Further most I have been on the awards team in the past in other community's. I am highly aware of understanding rules and regulations but not only that but make sure work is done properly and directed to the proper leader. On a personal level part I would be trusted member on the team. I am currently in a military college going for my officers degree and leadership, discipline, trustworthiness, and completing work in an short time frame are benefits that I have for the team. Even thoe as of a new member I have a lot to bring to the table and have a team to back me up on it. I want to be on this team not for an rank or title but to actually help out the community and members that need to get things done. I am here to prove something to all the team members and leaders that anything done through me is possible and will be done right and successfully because failure is not and option.Also I can keep on task when ever more then one thing is giving to me,and am very reliable on getting certain work if needed.This team needs someone not with just a fancy title or a rank but someone that needs to bring idea's to the table weekly and get with members constant and check on award apps which this guy can.To wrap up I am always active and always have my phone and computer no matter where I go.I am willing to do whatever it takes to make the team.Being on the team would be a honor to be part of brother hood to help get efficient work done on this team effectively and professionally.

Awards

Name/Gamertag: KSI iamtheBMP94
Rank (If applicable): REAPERS DL 4LT
Time spent on the forums (Daily): I check the forums multiple times a day and utilize the forums in as many ways as possible.
Experience in KSI: Recruited into NECRO DL 8/20/13, Apart of squad split to REAPERS DL as a SSGT 10/10/13.
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): I can dedicate the time to assisting in as many aspects of the AAP that is needed. I have done many things involving voting procedures with organizations I have been apart of. I am very organized and tech savy when it comes to finding the easiest way to keep accurate and up-to-date records. Plus, I am looking to be more involved in KSI on the forums and on XBox.

Name/Gamertag: Jessica / KSI JBOMBshell

Rank (If applicable): 1CPT

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 4-5 hours Everyday

Experience in KSI: Overload TW- reached 2LT / Memories LS- Currently GEN

2 Different Divisions over a 4 month time span! Overload TW & Memories LS

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details):

I feel it would be best to be picked because I am a very Active Member and I would fairly vote with the procedures given.

Whenever Needed I am always willing to do work. I would love to expand my knowledge in the Forums. Working as a Team is my specialty, I love working with others. I've dedicated a lot of time and effort into KSI and I would love to continue as an AAP Staff Member. Thanks! [:

Name/Gamertag:KSI Darth Vad3r

Rank (If applicable):4th Captain

Time spent on the forums (Daily):I post 5-10 times a day

Experience in KSI:I have been in KSI since June. It has been the time of my life. I worked my way to a 3rd Captain in Killjoy TW and then I transfered to Overload TW as a 4th Captain to help and assist in some issuses they were having.

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details):Since my debut in KSI i have done everything in my power to help and obtain higher standards for each and every squad I have been apart of. I am always looking for bigger and more helpful ways to assist KSI in anyway I can. It would be a great honor to server KSI on the AAP staff.

Awards

Name/Gamertag: KSI Nikki Pepsi

Rank (If applicable): General of Menace

Time spent on the forums (Daily):3-6

Experience in KSI:6 months on Nov. 8th

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details):I feel I am qualified because I like to always be doing something. I want to join more programs and be able to do all I can do in KSI. I spend a lot of hours on xbox devoted to my squad and even playing with other squads. I would like to be chosen as an opportunity to help the masses I have a lot of free time in my day and would love to volunteer some of it in addition to the xbox.

Name/Gamertag: KSI alcorns11

Rank (If applicable): General Judgement DR

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 2 hours

Experience in KSI: 2 years in march.

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): I should be picked to join AAP because I can use fair judgement to determine why someone should receive and award.

Name/Gamertag: KSI hoodratt716

Rank (If applicable): DEMONS 4CP

Time spent on the forums (Daily): wasn't much, but now I will make sure I spend at least two hours daily

Experience in KSI: been a member of KSI since July 2013

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): I feel I should be picked because I am a great person, I play with everyone on KSI that I can possibly see online everyday, everyone loves the KSI hoodratt716, I communicate well with other's, and I am true to KSI 

Name/Gamertag: KSI Sweetpea

Rank (If applicable): 4th Captain

Time Spent On The Forums (Daily): I spend about 12 to maybe 20 hours on the forums daily.

Experience in KSI: Been a member of KSI Global since July 4th, 2013

Why you feel you should be picked for AAP (please provide details):  I feel I would be an excellent addition to the AAP staff for a few reasons.  One and two is that I am mostly an upbeat person and always happy to award deserving members of certain awards.  I am always willing to work hard and go above "the call of duty".  I have a good knowledge of how the forums work and simply love using the forums and helping them grow anyway I can.  I would be most humble if given a chance to represent AAP and become an AAP Staff member.  I am a hard worker in my squad of Venom WI and I care for everyone in KSI, not just my squad and division.  I cannot say it enough, but I just love KSI and how people have accepted me into KSI.  I know I cannot speak, but I don't see it as a problem with being on the AAP team. Thank you for your time.

Name/Gamertag:KSI TwistDFistS

Rank (If applicable):General Nitro FI

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 5-6 hours a day

Experience in KSI: Been a member since September 15th 2012

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details):

I really want to get even more involved in KSI that doesn't necessarily only have to be my division and I find this a great to do so, to recognize the achievements other members have obtained because of their hard work. I believe that i can achieve any goal I set because I don't like to leave my work half done and that is something I believe you guys need in the AAP.

Name/Gamertag: KSI PANTSIR 89
Rank (If applicable): Second Lieutenant
Time spent on the forums (Daily): Four to eight hours
Experience in KSI: Just over three months, I am an entry level officer and hold my squad as if I were more.
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): I am in the APP Section daily, and with in the end of the month I will be going through my squad and Chain of Command to be nominating members for awards they are eligible and deserving for. I would like to be more apart of the forums, I feel this is my chance to show my dedication to KSI and the forums and make good things happen.

KSI Jezrain 7: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/1291-jezrien-%E2%9C%AF/

KSI Chickenwing: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/11836-el-pollo/

KSI Heero 7: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/7261-sage-mode-naruto/

KSI Taywick 77: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/11588-chickenwingdaddy/

meh these ones have my feels based on the fact i flipped a coin. (not how i acutaly picked....i just sat and looked at the names)

*imput from me can be disregarded :) doc has full free choice to pick whoever he wants*