KSI Charm Army Duo Awards (1/2 Awarded)

KSI Heero 7

Name: (KSI Charm Army-/-Riot-/-TW)
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/17528-ksi-charm-army/
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding service LvL 1 , Member Assistance
Reason-/-Evidence: What is there to say about Charm army, every since Riot was made in Tw, he has gone out his way to improve Riot and everyone there, from helping with any member that come to him, to hosting daily gamenights,  and going out and bring in new kick ass recruits for Riot and Tw over all, he make sure that he there for anyone in Riot and if he cant answer a question he always goes out his way to find a member to answer so he can bring it back and give the answer, Charm is kicking ass over in Riot and really doing great work in my eyes.

I witness to charmy army. He works hard everyday he is available to better Riot and help everyone out who comes to him for questions, I have personally witnessed his hard work to being an awesome officer in Riot. He is also an awesome leader and works hard bringing in fun new recruits and making sure everyone is having fun and is happy here in KSI. Charm army is me friend and tag team partner when it comes to taking care of Riot and anyone who needs help or wants a friend to chill and hang out with. He deserves any award he has worked hard to earn in the eye's of the people. Good job bud and keep up the awesome work.

Charm has been an amazing member since day 1. He has always been there to assist members with anything they need. He is an unbemieveable friend. I can't speak highwr of charm as I speak out in the loudest voice for his hard work loyalty and friendship he has shown here in KSI.

Awards

I will witness for charm, first of all ever since I've meet this member he was dedicated to KSI, I've seen his work first had and let me say he is a really great officer. He takes his time to give his rcts that KSI experience. Having fun, helping them out when ever that need it. Also making sure that he guides them as well. His activity brings in so many other active members, bc he actually speaks with them and plays a few games with them first before asking them if they would like to join. This member in what KSI is all about. Charm keep putting in that work man, I am fortunate to be your co-fo

I could witness for this award I have seen charm army help out a lot of people with recruiting and training and i also think he deserves this OSV LV1 award because he has done a outstanding job in TW he loves to help his members and even his officers sometimes I always see a lot of people go to him if they need any information