KSI Prospin 913 Trio Award (Awarded)

Charizard

Name: (KSI Prospin 913-/-Venom-/-WI)
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/7218-i-am-riff-raff/

Award-/-Achievement: Die Hard, Drama Queen, Trainer
Reason-/-Evidence: this member has been RSP 5 times and has been demoted 4 times and has been kicked out of TW and security risked from TW and almost got banned from the forums got back into WI and is still working hard to get back to general to this day in his whole year in KSI. And for the drama queen award when he was in TW he was causing a lot of drama enough to get security risked from a division and this member has had 30+ trains.

I can vouch for his drama queen award and diehard when i was in TW this member was always causing drama Clan ops and Web ops in the general meetings they honestly wouldnt have been so fun and humorous if it wasnt for this certain member he was always causing drama in the meetings even in his own squad. He did get Security Risk from TW and kicked from TW his also been demoted several times and now his currently a captain in WI

I witness the Die Hard and Trainer award to the following member. I wasn't there in TW when he used to be GEN but I did get the details of what he did. I can say ever since he came over here to WI, he has been through ups and down, living through it; never giving up on improving himself and getting back up to the top through hard work and determination. And with the trainer award, I have sat through several trainings with Prospin and can confirm his train count

I witness PROSPIN's Diehard, Drama Queen, and Trainer awards. I have been in parties many times while he is training new members, probably about 20 times I've witnessed him training and have seen others he has trained from TW and WI. For Diehard and Drama Queen, I was not in TW at the time, but while he has been in WI he is always the first one there when drama starts up and always has something funny to say. I have no doubt that his time in TW does not prove him for these awards. 

I am a witness to theses awards since I have basically dealt with Prospin for a long time now and most of the time it was getting on to him or teaching him right from wrong but as much crap I have handled from him I still love him and I am proud of him to this day. He has done a lot of bad and good here just hopefully he succeeds like I want him to.

I witness for all of prosins awards, man I don't even know where to start with this guy. I can tell you that I've seen this guy give his all to KSI he was a good gen over here in TW, I remember the gens meetings we had, they were really fun I looked forward to them every week bc prospin would be running his mouth to the point cole was so pissed off, we used to laugh like crazy. He started so much crap it's not even funny. With that being said he put in work in this div and his squad he mentored me when I first joined KSI so I can attest to his hard work. He's a really a kick butt type of guy and I enjoyed hanging around this member. Prospin keep doing your thing