Collaboration of Projects

Sungazer's Wife

Hello,

I hope that your project leader does not mind me posting this thread. The purpose of this thread is to reach out as far as I possibly can to everybody in projects. If there is something that is going on in your department that you need advertisement of or is newsworthy, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am here for each and every project in KSI equally. If you request news coverage, your request will be fulfilled ASAP. You will also have the opportunity to review over the materials before publishing. We can also, if you prefer, ask GFX and Productions for media to be included with the article you request to be made.

Thank you,

Sungazer's Wife

Head of News

​

• 3 months later...

I am back on the news team, I would like to reach out again to tourneys and events. If there is anything going on in tourneys and events, I will provide news coverage asap and I'm sure productions would be willing to collaborate with it. So, please, if anything is going on in tourneys and events, if you would tell us on news team so we can cover it for KSI News.

I am back on the news team, I would like to reach out again to tourneys and events. If there is anything going on in tourneys and events, I will provide news coverage asap and I'm sure productions would be willing to collaborate with it. So, please, if anything is going on in tourneys and events, if you would tell us on news team so we can cover it for KSI News.

Currently T&E is working with productions as always. So if news would want to get involved with anything myself, tohdoh, and jezrien would get together. But T&E currently is not doing anything that would be worth news to write about. Whenever there is I always alert Jezrien before the event happens. So he can get yourself or other news team members to write about it. :)