KSI CheddarBob7 multiple awards (Awarded)

ItsMe

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI CheddarBob7/DL-DR-ES/ Director
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/1101-ksi-cheddarbob7/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Outstanding Service Level 1, 2, and 3.
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)  The reason I would like to nominate KSI CheddarBob7 is because he is an outstanding member in the KSI community. He is willing to help anyone out at anytime of the day. He is very active on the forums and Xbox live. He has a great approach to anything thrown his way. He is caring toward the members with in the KSI community and will give a ear to listen when you need him. He is an inspiration and a friend to all. 

KSI chedderbob7/Dl/dr/ES/director. I nominate him for his continuose support not only with me but all of Dl and ES.he is always there if u need to kno something or if u have a problem he can solve it in the best way while teaching u to solve the same problem in a correct manner.he is also a great member to the kSI comunity.

KSI Chedderbob 7/director of ES,DR,DL. KSI chedderbob 7 help me with a lot of stuff . with his quick thinking he solve problem and teach you . He's alway online playing with other member and showing that the 7's are cool people 

KSI CheddarBob 7 Director of ES DL ER / KSI CheddarBob 7 has been there for me since i have been in KSI and helped me learn alot and has teached me so much and is always on and when you need something he helps me no matter what the problem is and thats why i think he is great for this award and thats why he is my MENTOR

Awards

KSI CheddarBob 7 Director of ES DL ER / KSI CheddarBob 7 has been there since i have been in KSI and been paitient with me no matter what when there were problems and i went to him he helped me and  helped me learn alot and has teached me so much and is always on and is a mutual person to all even when people are negitive towards him he keeps his cool when you need something he helps me no matter what the problem is and thats why i think he is great for this award and i am proud to say that is why he is my MENTOR

I can witness to cheddars OS 1,2, and 3. Because when he first go promoted he immediately started helping out DR. He has been a motivator to members throughout KSI. He is always trying to make sure members have an amazing KSI experience. He will do just about anything to help out members. He is always playing with members no matter what rank. Now he has also brought back a division from the brink of death, then got it to split. He is truly an amazing leader, that really cares about members. He loves being in KSI and gives his 100% to his members all the time. He personally has help my divisions leaders out with great advise. He truly deserves these awards. Im surprised he doesn't have these awards already.

i witness for KSI chedarbob 7 that he has tought me alot and that he has been there for me as a co-fo needing help with learning how to do things certin ways... thank you chedarbob for being the person that a lot of people can look up to as a role model and a leader....

KSI cheddarbob is deserving of all these awards he is in my eyes the greatest member of KSI that I can think of. His continuous dedication and service not only to the three squads that he is over but to anyone that comes to him for knowledge or advice. He has been and continues to be the best mentor a member of KSI could have. I have personally seen cheddar go above and beyond helping members from private to co div and higher. I can not put into words what cheddar means to DL and ES. Cheddar is the definition of service.

• Admin Guy

I'm going to be witnessing for this member on all Outstanding Services. 

I can't even express how great of a work ethic that this man has for the community. He's not only helped build up a division that has almost died, but even split the division afterwards. He is not afraid to play with his members, and have a great time with the lower ranks! I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've caught him in a lobby with others, just having fun with them and passing on his knowledge. He also offers his assistance wherever needed, even outside of his divisions, if someone has an issue, he is more than willing to go in and help out in some way. I can also say from my end, he is a great asset to the AAP staff in knowing how to deal with nominations that come up, and quickly completing his votes in the OTMs. I can also say that he is well on top of his forum duties in the join area, making sure recruits are coming in properly, and stopping others when needed. This member is more than deserving of these awards, and I am glad to have met him in KSI.

KSI Cheddarbob7, OS lvl 3, Dark Legions /story

Okay, I'm sorry, please allow me to elaborate.  I can also witness for Bob's OS lvl 3 nomination.  This guy came over to Dark Legions when they were down in the dumps.  This once POWERHOUSE division had been hit, poached, and pillaged so frequently in such a short period of time there was wonder whether or not they'd be merged into another division!  They were hurting badly and were in serious need of a fresh leader to come in and devote the attention DL needed and truly help rebuild it from  the ground up.  This is work no leader WANTS to do necessarily, unless you're a masochist :P  He came in, sleeves rolled up, and focused.  His motivation, dedication, and determination was an inspiration to the division after realizing, HEY HE'S NOT SLOWING DOWN!  This is a leader who will not shy away from getting dirty, but rather embraces it as he's clearly proven with his PHENOMENAL miracle he pulled with Dark Legions.  DL is where I came from and it saddened me to see how far they took a turn for the worst.  As I pestered him saying if you need anything ask, put me to work, ,what can I do for you... he simply replied, "It's all good Doc.  It's just going to take a little time.  I got this."  I respect that, and carried on pacing back and forth like a worried father over looking a surgery on a child.  Sure enough, he pulled it off.  Not only did he bring the division back from the brink of death, but HE SPLIT IT like fruit ninja

HOW might you ask?  Bob is the Poop that's how.  He personally groomed members to become leaders, trained his ass off, assisted with recruiting, and killed all residual drama that remained.  He PROTECTED the reborn DL from further security issues to the utmost of his ability and is still working his ass off to this day for the same issues.  This guy is vigilant and refuses to shy away from security issues but rather addresses them head on.  - Oh yes sir, I've been watching you.  Very closely.  I know about your 'my little pony' pajamas :P

The guy is simply amazing to have the testicular fortitude to walk into a Poopstorm, stop it from Poop'ing everywhere, and bring out the sunshine and puppies.  That's a feat in itself.  DL needed him, and he was the perfect fit.  Yet with all the effort and energy he put into the division, he has yet to waver in motivation.  The guy has some scary endurance to say the least, and yes that's what she said... I overheard :P

I'll witness for every level I possibly can KSI CheddarBob 7 has personally helped myself and many members both as a leader and on a more personal level always willing to hold out a helping hand and give people that little extra push when its needed not to mention how he never loses his cool and always hears people out on their issues there is no better nominee for outstanding service than Mr. Bob he is helping members selflessly every time I see him if he doesn't receive all of these I personally will re-nominate him again following the closing of this topic

Awards

KSI ChedderBob7 /DL/DR /ES/DR

I'm witnessing for Cheddar for Oustanding Service level 1,2, & 3 because of HIS OUTSTANDING & CONTINUOUS COMMITMENT to the KSI community there are too many instances for me to name them all. KSI CheddarBob7 is a great leader and it seems like every time I talk to him he's helping someone w/something.

CheddarBob7 is not only a fantastic leader in KSI, but an exceptional friend and gamer.  The way he carries himself in parties and public lobbies, is a reflection of both his strong character and dedication to maintaining friendships within our gaming community as well as maintaining our code.  He believed in my ability to run my squad and provides support on a daily basis.  CheddarBob7 is one of very few people who i can count on for guidance and insight on building strong relationships and creating a fun squad.  He deserves respect and expects excellence from those under his command or elsewhere in KSI.  He is one of a kind and i see great things to come from him to add to his already established work.  We should all strive to be more like CheddarBob7 and follow his work ethic and dedication.  I'm proud to say I've gamed with him and have witnessed his potential.

Awards

Cheddarbob has been so much help ever since I've came to DL he took me in as if I had been there for years he has showed me and everyone so much wat it is to be a great leader and my division wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him I've learned so much from cheddarbob and I'm happy to call him my friend thanks for all you do cheddar

I can witness for OS.level 1,2and3  He is willing to help anyone out at anytime of the day. He is very active on the forums and Xbox live. He has a great approach to anything thrown his way. He is caring toward the members with in the KSI community and will give a ear to listen when you need him. He is an inspiration and a friend to all. 

KSI CheddarBob7 he's been such a nice guy ever since he moved up I can speak proudly to have him as a higher up because I can be comfortable around him and he's easy to talk to about anything. He is always there if I need him he watches over us in DR and everyone in DL, ES he's a great guy and deserves the world I can't wait to make him proud. :)

I would like to witness for Mr KSI CHEDDERBOB 7 this guy is guite possibly one of the most knowledgeable, inspirational, and level headed guys that I have ever had the privilege to meet. He has done so much for so many people even myself. I have went to him for advice on so many different occasions and he has literally stop playing or whatever he was doing to take time to answer my questions and to listen to any problems or situation that I have came to him with. Anytime anybody comes to me and needs advice, if for some reason I can't answer the questions or if I can't come up with the right words to help them out I would most defiantly send them to him.

I can witness to all of cheddarbobs outstanding award nominations. Ever since i first met him he was doing wonders when the thing happened wotg lazar and DL went down to around 90 members blink of death cheddar did his very best and put in alot of time and dediation to DL im not saying he was the only one but he took a major part in it by being a leader. Cheddarbob resurrected DL and made it into a magnificent division and in a couple of months had a division split to create ES while doing all of this DL had its moments were leaders stepped down and a few members decided to quit and make therr own gaming community but cheddarbob knew what to do right alway and it didnt effect them as much overall his a excellent leader

Cheddarbob :hug:

I Witness for CheddarBob7 He is a great director!! He is a very hard worker And cares alot about KSI. He is always there when you need him. Hes Very Involved with the Community and members .Hes a wonderful teacher very Inspiring.He Definitely deserves theses awards

I can witness for CheddarBob 7. He has helped me as I have come up in the ranks, and continues to do so now. his level headed and strong leadership me and many other members. He never hesitates to help or play with anyone. He will continue to lead the way for KSI to be the best.

I  can witness for CheddarBob 7. He has shown strong leadership has influenced not only me, but many others also. His type of leadership will help KSI be the best. He never leaves a member behind, nor does he forget the lower members. Not only does he teach us, he shows us how KSI should be.