KSI Domo MadMax Award (Awarded)

Charizard

Name: KSI Domo, Trocity, TW
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/14634-domo/
Award-/-Achievement: MadMax
Reason-/-Evidence: for my whole year in KSI i have been with a lot of drama in KSI ive had a whole bunch of people coming to me with so much problems i remember when i was a general i had to deal with just one person everyday for a month literally and it just made me insane because of all the problems that was going on in my squad and it just got me to think that i couldnt handle it and i was thinking of stepping down

I will witness for Domo, this member has been involved with so much drama , also has caused so much drama, but I know first hand of his troubles and can say he thought of stepping down about three times and making us sevens go mad, but Domo has tried and has helped many people with their issues while he was a gen. Also I helped the same person many times and I was at that point, like I'm done!. I believe he really deserves this award

Domo has been involved in alot of drama and has delt and been innocently accused of causing a few problems i can be a first hand witness to this since ever sinxe i joined KSI Domo has been in it and i became his general and in my squad he went up ranks SGT-GEN also if this member is talking about a certain member that got transferred to his squad which i wont be saying his name he definitely deserves this award for being in charge of him since he has caused much problems in Domo squad when he was General and he even pouched a few mbers from his squad which domo got furious about it that guy cuased too many problems i can witness forst hand to that also since i had to deal with him aswell and accused me of certain stuff that was invalid.

I will wittiness for Domo here, he was here before i was and i seem deal with so much stuff, from member to us 7, and he has dealt with alot and i been in party with him personal where he goes crazy just from everything that happen, i had to happy him a few times, cause he was so beyond crazy on what to do.

I can witness for this award because I was an officer in his squad when we were having some major drama with a particular member and Domo dealt with most of those problems! And as well I remember hearing about the drama he caused in Overload before I got there. And Domo had also told me about him reaching his breaking point and ready to throw in the towel! He deserves this award for putting up with and giving out the Bullpoopy! lol

The member in question "HE too WHO SHOULD NOT BE NAME" is a reason enough for Domo to get that award. The person in question who has been BL from KSI was arrogant, overachieving, judgmental, narcissic, a true a**hole who believe only in himself no matter what he said out loud, he would always judge others. compare them to himself and made sure that if they were doing as good as him, he would have to do better, if the people weren't doing as good as him then they were lazy worthless people, and if they were doing better then they were cheater to his eyes. Such a person had people go made towards him and made many unfriendly foes if not ennemies. I, for myself, deleted him from my friend list before he was removed from Trocity and after I told him, in a respectful way, what I thought about him and his behaviour. I also had to go toward Domo, Madball and an onther officer who isnt among us anymore several times, but of course the main decision always remain in our General at the time KSI Domo. I know I wasnt the only one pressuring Domo with the situation regarding this member and I was aware that this effing member had issues for similar and also slightly different behaviours in another squad before. I knew that Domo had used what little influence he had to help this player to fit his personnality with KSI, but the man was beyond reachable. A total j*rk, who in my opinion got what he deserved, and I am sorry for Domo, for he was the one on which the weight of this burden lied on his shoulders. this member alone was like dealing with more than a whole squad, yet there was still a squad to manage beyond the issues with that member, and Domo with great help from Madball managed both and survived it as a player and a person. I know and I'm told to be a very patient person, but I can only bow before KSI Domo for his patience in the presence if this member "HE too WHO SHOULD NOT BE NAME" for I would not have lasted that long. For the existence of that single but huge mass pof problem that this member brought to TW, I believe KSI Domo deserve the Mad Max Award !

Thank you all for your time in reading these few lines.