KSI Flow 7 Mad Max Award (Awarded)

KSI Flow 7

Name: KSI Killaflow 7/ Wicked Intent

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/9549-ksi-flow-7/

Award-/-Achievement: MadMax Award

Reason-/-Evidence: Where to start well lets see I had to deal with a ridiculous amount of drama issues and just a lot of crap total in my KSI career. From kicking people out of the division or squad for being sexist towards other female members. People causing problems because they come online drunk in the middle of the night. Being Racist towards other members, Disrespecting upper leadership, Guys leaving KSI to make there own Gaming Community and pouching members off the division, Officers leaving the squads and giving up when needed the most, Even had a guy make a silver tag and claim he was me at one point, members communicating with black listed communities since they weren't aware of them being blacklisted, Officers recruiting below aged members, Bringing up squads from the blink of death, rank suspending officers because they did something stupid, Some guy going around asking females in KSI to be his girlfriend I even had to deal with some guy that was talking about beastiality in a party with other KSI members which was pretty weird and much much more... Even had some guy joined who wouldn't leave me alone he spam invited me the parties every time I got online at every moment it was annoying lols. I also had to get up from sleepin at 3am plenty of times because of stuff going around... You name it I probably been through it reason I should get the mad max award I should have a definite platter for it.

I can witness for him on this award he has dealt with alot of drama in his time in TW there was a certain time when the same people will go to him for the minor things and he will get mad so yes this member has dealt with a lot of problems

I will wittiness for Flow on this, cause i first hand seen where who has to crazy just with dealing with the over whelming might of drama cause by memeber, and thing that he didnt even know about, he has dealt with some much that he letft Tw to get a fresh start and the drama even flow him there.

I witness for this award. When flow was in TW he had to deal with a lot of minor issues and major issues (one of them being me) He had to deal with all the stuff I would start (not on purpose) if it was ether someone saying a resist remark or someone being sexist flow would deal with it (trust me those things would go on every day) Flow would always deal with all my issues (I had a lot) every one would got to flow first with there issues that could have been fixed by an officer or there General. Flow totally deserves this award after dealing with all those peoples issues.

I am here to witness for Flow. I have seen first hand that he has dealt with a lot of crazy things while i have known him. He would not hesitate to help out when needed. Even when it was miniscule and annoying, and he would get annoyed and frustrated about the crazy stuff. He would still do it.

I can witness for him on this award he has dealt with alot of drama in his time in TW there was a certain time when the same people will go to him for the minor things and he will get mad so yes this member has dealt with a lot of problems

I have to a gree with domo

I will Witness for this award because Flow was my Co Fo in overload and I remeber him dealing with the craziness of drama over there for awhile and then he transferred to a new squad and stepped down as well more drama follows and He moves again and as usual drama follows and He is always active in the squads hes in it just seems that drama loves flow and Flow loves Drama so They duke it out all the time but that doesnt keep Flow from being a Great KSI Member! Thanx For everything youve done for me and this community you crazy dude! lol

I can witness for Flow. His time he spent here in TW he went through alot of drama and unnecessary BS for other members. He went through it all and kept going no matter what.