KSI FuzzyFins OS Lvl 1 (Awarded)

Mr Bear

Name:  FuzzyFins, Intake FI Gen
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/15157-ksi-fuzzyfins/
Award-/-Achievement:  OS Lvl 1
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Fuzzy has constantly worked his hardest since he joined, and his Gen spot is proof of it. Since he became Gen of Intake he has yet to cease at helping any of us in whatever situation may arise. He is easy to talk to and encourages questions of any kind that may be beneficial to our squad, and FI. He is a fair member and knows nothing of the word "favorite" he takes into account all the details before making any rash  decisions. Almost immediately after his promotion he had to deal with some members, even being forced into giving them the boot due to them breaking CoC, something a new gen, or any other higher up, hates to do. Nonetheless he did what was needed and didn't falter, resuming his push for greatness after the situation. His style of work is said to be "different" from previous gens, but it gets the job done and enhances our quality.

He has also helped the communication between members already in FI, and members who have just joined by heading up the "Welcoming Committee" Namely used on FB and online, it is solely for the purpose of greeting the newest members from all over FI, sending mass messages to the new members respected squad, making them feel at home and confident that we DO love/welcome new members. Fuzzy is highly respected in FI and deserves this award and much gratitude for helping FI grow as a whole, he is a prime example of what a gen should be like; honest, caring of his members, fair, and always growing.

Thank you Fuzzy, for all your hard work.

I would like to witness for KSI FuzzyFinS' OS lvl 1 award.

Here is one of those rare finds where we pick up a recruit destined for greatness within KSI.  Immediately after myself & KSI Shinobi 7 recruited/trained him, he was already asking a bazillion questions.  Not the usual, "How do I rank up" line of questions.  His were, "I get what KSI is in general, now what can I do for it."  From then on he hit the ground running.  He is the project lead for FI's Welcoming Committee, something this division has never done before.  He gathered many various ranks to assist as he felt it would provide a more diverse approach to welcoming someone into KSI and provides them with different views.  In his General duties, he was among, if not the FIRST, to update his squad to 100% accounted for in our efforts to determine who's going to what platform which is monumental in scope as this will forever change the way KSI operates and is instrumental in its facilitation!  As most Gens experience (esp 7s) having to earn the respect and trust among 10's or 100's of others is not a walk in the park, but through his actions he made it clear he was here for the betterment of those around him, his squad, his division, and KSI.  As Bear alluded to with his fair and impartial judgement, Fuzzy as a brand new Gen at the time had to give the boot to 2 different members due to CoC infractions, however, one was once a valuable contributing member to FI and the other had some promise.  Despite what they could've been, and though they played their cards as if they were golden nuggets of KSI "can't kick me because..." he was steadfast in his position and remained true to the COC.  He's always recognizing members who put forth additional efforts via shoutouts in meetings and xbl messages from squad tag and his own.  Despite his own squad's numbers, he's been able to have his squad recruit for them as well as a troubled squad in FI (Diesel); it's almost a 1 for 1 recruiting spree here!  His mentorship is so effective, I wouldn't be surprised if he ran with another project along the same lines (wink wink Fuzzy).  Whenever FI has a project in the works, he's not far from.  He's as dependable as they come.  I'm just glad he's here.  GL Fuzzy!  Regardless of outcome, you're doing an outstanding job! :)

I would also like to witness to this. I cant be as a descriptive witness as the ones about me, but its hard to keep quiet when one of your fellow generals truly tries his best. He is always attentive, he tries his best to get everything he needs to do as fast and and in the best way possible. The way he greats people can make anyone feel welcome and the way he treats them afterwards, even more so. So all in all if anybody deserves this this award it should be him! Go fuzzy!

I would also like to witness. Fuzzy does deserve this award for he has been very helpful a ton of times, he has worked very hard to get to where he is right now and he continues to try his best to continue working hard and help people within KSI. He also never left another member behind, along with recruiting for his own squad he has been helping out Diesel, he is a great leader and has done an amazing job so far :) keep up the great work Fuzzy and never give up :)

FuzzyFins has shown great leadership, He has always stepped up to help out any member in need regardless of what squad the member may have been in. He has done a great job with the welcoming comity as well as being an all round great team mate. He has always displayed great sportsmanship as well as respect for all gamers. he is very informative in all aspects of KSI Knowledge.Fuzzy deserves the OS level 1 award

i will also witness. Fuzzy has done tons for the greater good of ksi we all know how hard it is to find people that CARE about KSI as much as we do i love seeing new members come in and bust their butts like we all did and still do. good luck to you my brother

KSI FuzzyFins - where to start - he is an great guy, an awesome leader, a valued FI family member and a great gamer. You can't get to know Fuzzy and not like him. He has a witty sense of humor and is truly loved by his squad and other FI family members. He is honest and trustworthy, diligent and mindful and has become one of my favorite people. I without a doubt consider KSI FuzzyFins to be a wonderful general, great mentor and all around value to KSI. He hands down deserves this award, his dedication to his squad and FI is an example I hope all KSI members strive to emulate. I am very pleased not only to have met KSI FuzzyFins, but to be able to call him my friend. :)

After Reading Thoroughly Through All Witness Statements. I dont feel the need to call forth anymore witnesses and i shall cast my vote.

OS LV1- Yes! 

KSI FuzzyFins is more than deserving of this award. His leadership skills are unquestionable, he speaks softly but carries a big stick, his work ethics are above average, his dedication is a force to be harnessed, his officers are top notch, the way this dude does g14 will make some GENS look bad.

All in all this dude is worth every penny and then some. He is more than willing to help another Member/Squad/Division without a moments hesitation, .........and no.......you cant have him......he belongs to FI.

KSI ACIDVAPOR 7