AAP "Of the Year" 2013 Nominations (Closing 12/31/2013)

Retired

I would 1st like to say that there are sooo many people Deserving of recognition, please keep up the good work and your dedication to the community is much appreciated. Please don't be offended if I did not vote for you. In all honesty, I'm just calling it as I see it..

Director

KSI Paratroop 7 ( Director LS, WI, FG )

Link to Forums Account- http://www.ksiforums.org/user/108-kirito-kun/

Reasoning why they Deserve this- This guy takes on A LOT for our community. He protects KSI's best interest. Phenomenal Leader! I mean seriously, the amount of work this guy has put in and continues to put in for our community is absolutely respectable!!

Division Leader

KSI+DoCNeSS+7 ( Div. Leader Forced Induction )

Link to Forums Account- http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2253-ksidocness7/

Reasoning why they deserve this- This man bleeds KSI. We all know He is a BEAST for our community! now lets show him the love, he definitely deserves this award !!!!

A serious force for our community!!!!!!!! Doc, you're AWESOME SAUCE....

1 of the very 1st topics I read when I started browsing around again was a conversation with Doc and a member who just wasn't very happy..member stayed..and not just this member alone, he displays this passion for KSI day in and day out... The reasoning and advice this Man gives is 2nd to NONE in our community.

Co-Division Leader

KSI Jezrien 7 ( Co-Div Leader Last Strike )

Link to Forums Account- http://www.ksiforums.org/user/1291/-jezrien/

Reasoning why they deserve this- When I 1st joined here in KSI this guy was always around hovering making suggestions, giving advice, and a few of us thought, well to be honest- show us.*over a year later* He SHOWED us!!

This guy is a PILLAR in our Div like none other. Utmost respect for his Leadership! Can Honestly say , with out a doubt and EVERYONE that knows him up above, LS would struggle greatly with out his presence..

I can say after sitting back and figuring things out our Div is the strongest its been in a very long time. finally have SOLID Leadership for LS. yes, #'s are down since then but with out a doubt it finally has its PILLARS and Jezrien is at the core of it.

Founder

KSI Zan 7 ( Founder Last Strike )

Link to Forums Account- http://www.ksiforums.org/user/9752-diabolos-7/

Reason why they Deserve this- Exceptional Leader right here! Focused, Determined, Honorable and Respectful, sum this KSI Leader. Has helped mold LS into its current form and has stabilized it and cleaned it up. 1 of LS's PILLARS.

Co Founder

KSI Shivah 7 ( Co Founder Last Strike )

Link to Forums Account- http://www.ksiforums.org/user/12974-shivah-7/

Reason why they Deserve this- SOLID member all around. Tireless worker. Solid judgment. Very orderly.100% KSI. This member deserves recognition for all the work and effort put forth since day 1. Her involvement in our Div Sec is HUGE., LS sec mod, T&E, LS IA, covering 2-3 squads, a key PILLAR in the foundation of LS Leadership.

General

KSI xARESx 7 ( General LIBERTY CO )

Link to Forums Account- http://www.ksiforums.org/user/604-xaresx-7/

Reason why they Deserve this- Where to start. He just ROCKS. The recruiting this guy does is simply staggering. He builds mountains where ever goes. His training is soo easy to catch on too. His Leadership is GRADE A. His ability to create a solid foundation and make it thrive is admirable.

KEEP it ROCKIN for KSI. Doesn't have the highest post count but that's because he is in the trenches 24/7.

Captain

KSI Camp Nation ( 3rd CPT Journey Last Strike )

Link to Forums Account- http://www.ksiforums.org/user/17550-ksi-camp-nation/

Reason why they Deserve this- I have been around gaming for quite some time KSI being a first on this lvl with website and such, and I like to believe I know a little bit about building squads and teams and also have to the ability to spot quality leadership when it presents itself.

This is a future Leader for our community! He catches on quick! He keeps a level head when presented with a challenge and busts his arse for us.

He wants to learn and isn't rank hungry. Good amount of trimming and we got us a shield!

Impressed with his character at only 16! He's someone you want at your side when it gets tough!

Excellent recruiter and knows his stuff! Keep up the good work Camp, it isn't un-noticed!

KSI SERAPHIM 7 ( Co Founder Last Strike )

Link to Forums Account- http://www.ksiforums.org/user/11519--ksi-seraphim-7/

Reasoning why they Deserve this- This guy is another OUTSTANDING member and officer of KSI. this guy gets down and dirty in the trenches like no other.

His training is top notch, his insight is precise! Has helped me when ever I asked as well as MANY others when in need. Have had the opportunity to have him help me with workshops/ General training and his insight is right on with his guidance!

Constantly in the mix making sure everything is going smooth and if its getting hard in any way he has the ability to correct it and make it right for new comers.

A ROCK for LS! and yes another PILLAR for our Div.

Edited by DANKIFIED

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Greg 7 

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/109-ksi-greg-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Greg is a constant reminder that age has no reference when doing something you love. he has been a constant leader to all of us here in DM using his wise guidance to shape us into the leaders we have today. Dm is at its best ever because of the time and effort this man has put it. He truly is and will always be the father of DM and will make sure to watch over us young people.  

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jupiter 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/72-ksi-jupiter-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Jupiter has been an  inspiration to me in my time here in KSI. She has been someone i can turn to and gain help from. Her and I have come a long way to become a strong team so that we can make the best decisions possible for our division.    

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Havoc 7 

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/8645-ksi-havoc-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this -  Havoc by far is the most dedicated member that i have ever seen grace my existence. the drive and passion he possess is unmatched as every single moment he is online is spent helping and mentoring his members. Running a squad is a personal trial and when you have to pass it along most people want to have the trust that the next gen will treat it with the same respect that you did. Without a doubt this man at his time of General not only treated my squad with respect but brought it to a whole new level. it is truly a pleasure to be able to work with Havoc and bring DM into the future but it is my honor to not only consider him my friend but my brother        

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dragon Hero

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/11735-ksi-dragon-hero/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Dragon truly reminds me of myself months ago as Gen. he is a take charge kind of of guy who takes no bull from nobody. He pushes his members to do the best they can and in his time as General developed and strong successful squad. He is clearyl a future leader to help KSI. 

Co-Division Leader
KSI Jezrien 7 (Co-Divisional Leader - Last Strike)

The interaction that I have had with jezrien have shown him to be a man on honor and character and good judgment, not to mention
he has a bit of wisdom in life to share. I have seen him go above and beyond what he has needed to do to help his members and and give them
advice on any situation when it is needed.

Co-Founder

KSI Shiva 7 (Co-founder - Last Strike/Echo, Memories) -

I have not seen a co-fo yet as active as Shiva. She has worked hard to get where she is at in such a short time. She is always available
when you need her and is very interactive with her members. Mucho kudos to her.

Captain
KSIxScotland (1st Captain - Last Strike/Echo) -

Scotland has to be one of the hardest working members of KSI that I have ever seen. He has proven his dedication time and time again,
and is a model of what all KSI members should strive to be. He is active every day which is amazing considering the time difference in
his location. He is always helping out and mentoring other members regardless of rank. He has made my time her in KSI extremely enjoyable
and fun. No one deserves this more than he does.

KSI TheDoughnut (3rd Captain - Last Strike/Echo) -

Jelly has been a big part of my time here in KSI. He is a wonderful friend and a great mentor. His love for KSI and it's members is outshined
by no other. He has the biggest heart and has been a joy to be around. I am happy to call him friend!

Awards

Division Leader

KSI DoCNeSS 7 (Rank - Division/Squad) - Division Leader FI

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2253-ksidocness7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Doc has been a great leader Always keeps every squad informed on whatís going on within the KSI community. After a complete re-structuring of ALL officer staff in FI, Doc has been able to assemble an OUTSTANDING group of officers that share a common goal. He has trained 4 COFOs, 1 Founder and 1 CODIV leader personally. This member is the Lead member and controller of the Official KSI FI YouTube channel/fi productions. This is a way for his members to participate in competitive games/tournaments and potentially see themselves and their fellow KSI members on YouTube for everyone, friends, family and the rest of the world. Doc is a stellar leader but also a very motivating individual, who truly enjoys to give an encouraging word(s) to members. He constantly games with everyone he comes across. He treats every individual with the respect they deserve, he is very informative and always willing to share his knowledge about the history of KSI.

He takes a very personal approach to when it comes to security threats and IA issues. He expertly dealt with several intricate security issues, to include poaching, embedded blacklisted members and threats of the division being hacked, thus assisting the IA department in anything he can. Doc personifies the essence of teamwork by not only managing his own division but also lending a helping hand to other div with assorted issues, some of which, required the reprimand of members. Doc is also very willing and really enjoys to motivate other members in different divisions. Doc created FIís Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) thread to include an original creation of the training program, which covers everything from recruiting, mitigating issues to KSI policies and procedures. It is divided into CPL-SSGT training vs. Officer training. Generals are personally groomed by 7s, all under Docís tutelage and mentorship.

Co-Division Leader

KSI ACIDVAPOR 7 (Rank - Division/Squad) -CO-DIV FI

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/4563-ksiacidvapor7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Acid is always there for any member that comes to him with an issue. He is the CODIV in FI and he has held the infamous rank of MAJOR during his tenure here in KSI. Even with his busy position, he seems always willing to assist any members with their questions and also educate them on any and all KSI related topics.

As an IA liaison, Acid has conducted 4 major investigations of Clan IR, OKG, and LOvE clan, just to name a few. Acid is also great at keeping members informed about current security threats and what these gamers are capable of and ultimately how to avoid these risky personnel. He takes a personal approach to mentoring will members on how to protect themselves and their squads against all those who would wish to do harm to KSI Global members, thus allowing members to enjoy gaming. Acid truly enjoys IA security. His motivation to FIs security/safety is unparalleled and his commitment towards his memberís safety and enjoyment of gaming is what drives this man in his pursuant of excellence.

Acid, and the rest of the FIís 7, currently manages 371 members. He has continued to recruit and orientate new members since he has been in KSI. He has held 15 or so Training lobbies, over 20 orientations.

Founder

KSI Oraclex 7 (Rank - Division/Squad) - Founder FI

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/6610-ksi-oraclex-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Oracle is a great all around member that has helped out FI in many ways. She has helped keep many squads active and afloat. Oracle is a great Founder for which allows her a unique insight within FI. She has also helped our tourney and events within FI, by not only hosting but also as a judge for events conducted within FI. Oracle is solely responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the KSI FI Recruit tag, which is the starting point for all recruits as their KSI journey begins.

Oracle takes a personal interest in everyone within FI. She has mentored, on or off paper, many members on how to grow as a leader and potentially be a great KSI member. She has been the acting Gen of three squads while maintaining here Founder position and responsibilities. She is the one that has spent plenty of personal time and money to host CPL challenges, to assist many CPL's from all over FI, for the opportunity to compete to change their gamer tag to reflect KSI. Her efforts have resulted in 30 name changes through CPL challenges.

She is constantly working towards mentoring all those who are willing to be that next Founder of FI. Her knowledge of KSI and as a leader is one of the reasons why she is very deserving of this award. Oracle is a great leader and should be recognized for her great contributions to KSI.

Co-Founder

KSI SHINOBI 7 (Rank - Division/Squad) - CO Founder FI

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/7889-ksi-shinobi-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - This member has put in a lot of work over the past year, he is always up for game nights and has defused quite a few situations in his KSI career. Shinobi was recently promoted to the COFO position as well as being an active General over a few squads, while still providing guidance and mentorship to the would-be GENs in an effort to groom them to be able to not only run a squad but also to motivate its members and promote squad growth.

Shinobi has proven himself, time and time again, thus making him the perfect choice to become one of FIs newest COFOs. He has flawlessly managed 4 squads and is the acting General of one of those squads, while training the next General to take over that squad. He is always available to take on new challenges and to push the members of his squads to achieve their absolute best. He is very much known for his laidback demeanor and his highly infectious laugh. These characteristics are some of what makes Shinobi so easy to approach. He has played a major role in assisting the multi-platform transition with in FI. This individual is consistently available for all of his members within FI to answer and assist them with questions, concerns and help.

Captain

KSI ItS SmOoTh (Rank - Division/Squad) - General- Velocity FI

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/15541-ksi-its-smooth/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Smooth is not like any other CPT in FI. He has a very unique way of challenging and motivating his squad to be the best they can possibly be. As the CPT of his HH team, he assembled a formidable team that has gone undefeated during his tenure with a 5-0 HH team record that is still undefeated.

This member is a very hard working yet fair and understanding. He put his squad before his personal thoughts. He stepped up as CPT and set up all of the meeting lobbies, to include SGT workshops, HH team practices, etc. Every new member that joined his squad, Smooth made it his personal mission to get them involved in forum activities and set them up with a forum account, weekend warfare. He was a sole trainer of all of his LTís on their jobs, duties and techniques they will and have used in order to keep and maintain an active squad. His skills have enabled LTís and the lower ranks to have confidence in themselves and to make the squad that much better.

Amongst his duties, Smooth has recruited 8 recruits, 24 orientations, 3 referrals. He is also a mentor to 2 squad members, one is a CPT and the other is an LT. It takes a special kind of individual to be in charge of and lead the most competitive squad in FI. Smooth is very much worthy of this prestigeís award.

LT

KSI Eagle Snipr (Rank - Division/Squad) - FI/ Intake

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums...niper-unit-715/

Reason why they deserve this - This member has shown that he deserves but is also very much qualified for this honorable award. KSI Eagle Snipr is an exceptional member of KSI and an outstanding Intake Officer. Since his arrival to Intake, as a Staff Sergeant, he hit the ground running and has not looked back since. He quickly rose to the top with in the squad. When KSI Eagle Snipr was promoted to the rank of Lieutenant, the atmosphere within the squad was inundated with his optimism and drive by this memberís unrelenting drive to make his squad the best, not only in Forced Induction (FI) but in KSI as a whole by creating Zombie Head Hunters (HH) Team on BO2. He was the sole source for getting that team up and running while networking with several members in FIís UK squads. His tireless dedication to his KSI duty is evident in his consistent messages regarding the Zombie HH teams as well as the adaptation of a Zombie HH team chat on the FIís forums page.

This member is currently on an extended Leave of Absence while serving as a United States Army Officer and is overseas, in harmís way. While on Rest and Relaxation, he has managed to not only attend multiple squad meetings, Head Hunters tryouts (where he became the co-captain), as well as playing a vital role in assisting his General with a 100% attainment of what platform, Ghosts all members of Intake are going within a few short days of the request from his entire chain of command which helped showed a full picture of his squads intent.

KSI Eagle Snipr is a sought after member not only from his junior officers but also from his entire squad and full chain of command for his diligence and steadfastness to the job and mission at hand. His knowledge of policy and the code of conduct is unmatched by any officer in his peer group. His background as an Army Officer makes this member a very formable yet very approachable leader, which is a unique quality for a young Intake Officer to poses. With these, among his other vast qualities, makes this Captain a force to be reckoned with now and in the future. KSI Eagle Sniper is most deserving on the KSI of the Year Award as a Lieutenant for his stellar performance in and outside of the KSI community. This member should be emulated as well as respected for his outstanding service and ultimate dedication to KSI. He is most deserving of the Of the Year Award as a Lieutenant.

KSI Bear (Rank - Division/Squad) - SGT- Intake/FI

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/6624-flea?/

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Bear has been a valued member of KSI and Intake for a very long time. Bear is not your normal SGT. He is a solid member of KSI. Bear has been one of, if not the most ACTIVE SGT on the forums. His knowledge transcends those in his peer group. This a truly dedicated member of KSI.

KSI Bear is an avid and sought-after member of Intake. He always sending informative/security/recruiting messages out to all friends and squad mates with the intent on expounding upon their knowledge of all things KSI. He is a member who is worth of and operating as an officer but is very much content with remaining a SGT for the time being. This does not stop him from bringing and training all members of KSI who are willing to listen and learn. Bear has a personality that suits not only the way he teaches and mentors members but also in the way that he includes any and all members into any KSI process.

He is a solid member of Intake. He is one of the only members in Intake that is more consistent and active on the forums than many of the officers within FI. As his General, I have the utmost respect for this member. If I have any questions, concerns or if I need his assistance with just about any matter, I know that with a some sarcasm, between the two of us, the topic at hand/in question will be resolved promptly and efficiently. This member deserves this award more than any other member in FI.

Forums staff

Gamertag: KSI El Pollo 7

Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/11836-rudolph/

Director

Gamertag: KSI Paratroop 7

Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/108-k%CE%AF%E0%AA%B0%CE%AF%CF%84%CE%B8-ku%C9%B4/

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI SERAPHIM7

Link to forums account- http://www.ksiforums.org/user/11519-ksi-seraphim-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - As a cofounder he shows up at all game nights and all meetings fallen has. He sits in parties with us and plays minecraft with us. He's really active with the squad and he is known by my squad. He gives good advice and suggestions. He gives me space to make mistakes then helps me fix what I did wrong while still giving me room to grow.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Camp Nation 3rd captain in journey

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/17550-ksi-camp-nation/

Reasoning why they deserve this - as a Lt he tried his hardest to get legend to stay together and come back together. When he got up to a captain he was the highest rank in his squad even as a Lt he was the highest. He was the hope of the squad and he never gave up. He did what was best for the squad. As a captain he went beyond what a captain should do. He has such a passion for his squad and he deserve this award because I never seen a captain try so hard and have so much hope in his squad. In my eyes he never failed at what he was doing he did what was the best for the squad.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Get Famous Fallen - 3rd captain.

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/11986-ksi-get-famous/

Reasoning why they deserve this - as a Lt he was the best trainer I have ever seen. He made sure EVERYONES security settings were correct. He moved everyone over to our squad almost immediately. Getting them over isn't his choice if it will happen. It is up to the recruit if they will get with him and get trained. He tries his best to get them over. He also made sure everyone on the squad tag had the correct settings and their stuff was correct. He has hosted multiple game nights for people even when only a few people have shown up. He has gone above and beyond for being a Lt.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI The Doughnut fallen 4 lt

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/11782-thedoughnutgod/Reasoning why they deserve this - Donut should get this award because ever since I have met him he has been really serious about being a captain. He holds awesome game nights for his members, encourages everyone to attend and have a good time, he strives for the best for his squad and always has a positive attitude toward everyone or anything. Ever since i have met him he inspired me to become more positive and have more energy to get people excited.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shiva 7 Echo Last Strike

Reasoning why they deserve this –  at the time her gamer-tag was KSIxGODDESS, she had transferred in from memories to echo, i had only been in echo around a month and didn't really know who she was. but thank to her determination, she had weathered through the hatred from others to become the general and showed everyone why she deserved that position. For the next two months continuously showed great effort and leadership to those below her to become a co-founder in Last Strike

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Seraphim 7 Echo Last Strike

Reasoning why they deserve this – i remember the first day i might him at the time his name for KSIxARCHANG3L, he had been in memories for a brief stint but came back to echo when i was on my own journey to Lt. he came back as a captain and at the time the only captain but echo was his home squad and i could sense that he wanted to help where he could. he trained me for capt once a had been at Lt for around a month. then i became a capt along side him and every now and then he would give me small but helpful pieces of advice. since then he had become the general of that squad and eventually progressing to co-founder where he is at now 

Lieutenant
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)- KSI TheDoughnut Echo Last Strike

Reasoning why they deserve this -- This is going back some months but when i first joined in june at the point, he was known as KSI1JellyDoughnut or jelly to most, but he was an inspiring guy to know, i had first gotten to know him when he started a welcoming committee for the squad, i joined and that slowly but surely got me into things and i started to learn from him what it is being an Lt but he had to leave for a while for work so he asked me to run the committee in his absence and thanks to that i slowly moved up the ladder of rank. he came back and we climbed up to becoming captains in the same squad and i see him as a brother more than anything. but i always remember the times when he was an Lt and how he showed he deserved, fulfilled and went above the rank in most cases to show what he is capable of.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxScotland Echo Last Strike

Reasoning why they deserve this- when he first joined ksi at the end of august he seemed like the kind of guy you'd want to know and see him going places. i first met him when i became a capt at the beginning of September, he kept recruiting and coming back for work as soon as he could. because of that he became a staff sergeant quite quickly but couldn't become a Lt due to time requirements but continued to show his efforts and after the two weeks he became a 4LT and after a month and showing how capable he was by doing his job and above he became a capt. after working extremely hard for his position and to keep it he became the 1Cpt of the squad and hopefully he will become a general when our squad soon splits. but overall i have seen him go through the ranks and hopefully there will be a-lot more to come

General: KSI Muramasa

Squad/Division: Shogun IO

http://www.ksiforums.org/user/5200-ksi-muramasa/

reason why they deserve this.

Being the general of the very first Xbox One squad is hard enough as it is, with the lack of communication to the 360. For only having this squad for the little time that he has it has turned into something I'm proud to be a part of. Muramasa is the whole reason for the success of our squad because he doesn't want to recruit everyone, he wants the people that are going to help KSI grow. Even though it's hard to communicate with the rest of KSI basically he has done a great job of building an amazing squad.

Awards

General

KSI Slaughterd (General-ground zero-courage squad)

http://www.ksiforums.org/user/3407-ksi-slaughterd/

Reason: Slaughterd is not only a great general, but a good friend. He keeps the squad running. He takes the time with every member of courage and helps them whenever he can and whatever the question. He doesn't pick favorites, he treats everybody equally. He has taught me everything I know about ksi. I hardly have to ask him a question anymore. the best part i'd have to say is that he's not all about ksi. He can talk about anything. Likes to play any game. We always end up in parties for hours most of the night talk about whatever and playing lots of different games. Hardly even see him as a gen. most of the time, just a cool guy to know. So that's just a quick summary of why I think he should be member of the year.

Senior director Of The Year 

KSIQueenJess7-Senior Director

Link to forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/39-lilith/

Reason why they deserve this- Queenjess has worked her butt off from starting at a rct being transfer too several divisions and helping those squads along the way. she also provides herself too for those who need help and guidence threw the ranks and gives advice for those divisions that need it she is an excellent leader within KSI as a whole and has great leadership skills and a people skills as well thank you queenjess for your service. in KSI.

KSI GRAVE GEN Tyranny HD

I think she deserves this because she has brought the squad up a lot sinse she has taken it over from KSI AIZEN a few months back. There have been many times where we thought we were not gonna make it and that we would lose her as our GEN, but throught it all she hase pulled foward and keep us going.

KSI EXODUS 7 (Divine Reign)

http://www.ksiforums.org/user/367-ksi-exodus-7/

This person has helped everyone in the Div. with anything. He as always been their for everyone . If you need anything he will  try his best to help.

GENARAL

KSI OSIRIS 7 (Divine Reign )

http:/www.ksiforums.org/user/10280-ksi-osiris-7/

This guy as been here for everybody in the div. He will do any thing for you.

Co-Founder - KSIxHonestyx77 - Harmonic Destruction - Downpour

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/7470-ksixhonestyx77/

I believe KSIxHonestyx77 deserves this award because, he has been an extremely active leader for KSI. He recruited me, managed an active and healthy squad, the splitting of squads. He has earned those 7's and deserves this award.

General - KSI DC Sniper 6 - Harmonic Destruction - Downpour

Link to forums account - ?

KSI DC Sniper 6 is an awesome General and I am lucky to have him in charge of our squad. He's a role model, and a respected member of KSI, HD, and an excellent representative on Downpour.

Awards

General

KSIJBOMBshell(Rank -GEN LS, MEMORIES) -

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/16113-ksi-jbombshell/

Reasoning why they deserve this -she deserves this becuase she push us and she is a great leader . she comes in to partys to meet new recuits i think that a awesome way to start there time here.

LT

Gamertag 4LT - LS, MEMORIES) -

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/18026-ksi-mikuhatsune/

Reasoning why they deserve this - As the one how broth me to KSI he has showed great leadership.  he is a person that i can go to with problems.

Senior Leader(Senior Directors/BoD Members)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this -

Director  

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Paratroop 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/108-k%CE%AF%E0%AA%B0%CE%AF%CF%84%CE%B8-ku%C9%B4/

Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy has helped me and my division so much since he has become director over us. He has helped us to start to rebuild the structure of FG and helping us to get back to where we were in the summer. He has helped us in training our new gens and implementing different training practices. I am also learning from him on how to better myself as a division leader and how i can improve until i take his spot eventually. He has helped to regain FGs structure and become a vital role in our division

Division Leader

Link to forums account -

Co-Division Leader

Link to forums account -

Founder

Link to forums account -

Co-Founder

Link to forums account -

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI STREETS KRAKEN FG

Link to forums account -   http://www.ksiforums.org/user/14931-ksi-streets/

Reasoning why they deserve this -   This guy has been an amazing general in his tenure of just a couple months. He mirrors what I did when i was a very successful general back in EO by having mulitple game nights, having many tournaments for MSP for games like FFA 2v2, things like that. He doesn't focus his squad on numbers, but on fun like i had. When i look at him as gen i see myself in him. Streets and his squad, Kraken, is one of the most succesful squads in FG. Since he has been gen, he took a squad with about 34 people in it and has since grown it to 68. If that isn't successful then idk what is. He has his officer staff up to par and doing what they are supposed to do as officers. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSIxHATCHETMAN VULCAN FG

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/13709-ksixhatchetman/

Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy was an amazing captain. He spent months at the captain position taking guidance and training from other generals and 7s to build up to his promotion to general of Vulcan. He has asked questions like he is supposed to and done what he has needed to impress us 7s of FG. When he was a captain he was taking on general duties such as running squad meetings, holding game nights, holding training classes for cpls and sgts and teaching people how to recruit. Now that he is general of Vulcan, a squad that was headed towards ruins, he has revived it and now is slowly getting stronger so they can start to bring in numbers like every squad should

LT

Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (AAP/MODS/ADMINS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Paratroop 7  Director

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/108-k%CE%AF%E0%AA%B0%CE%AF%CF%84%CE%B8-ku%C9%B4/

Reasoning why they deserve this -  He deserves this award because of excellent leadership as co-head of IA. He has worked really hard at getting it where it needs to be to help make KSI a safer place. Being in IA and also having him as my director, i am with him alot doing IA things and he has shown great leadrship and know-how in what he does as IA co-head. 

Writer

Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

GFX Artist

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)-

Link to forums account-

Reasoning why they deserve this-

Productions Staff-

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)-

Link to forums account-

Reasoning why they deserve this-

NAME >KSI SOUTHERNBOY1125

LINK> http://www.ksiforums.org/user/11809-southernboy1125/

RANK > WARLORD DL LGEN

SOUTHERNBOY IS A NICE GUY AND IF YOU NEED HELP HE CAN HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING.HE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON AND HOW TO DO SOMETHING.SOUTHERNBOY WILL PLAY ABOUT ANY GAME IF HE HAS IT, HE LIKE'S TO HAVE FUN AN PLAY WITH ANYONE....... :Applause:

Name - KSI Jezrien 7

Link to Profile - N/A

Rank - Co-Div LS

Reasoning - Jezrien is one of them people that are feared do to several things. And straight forward. But people don't know when you get to know this man you will never think he would be feared.(unless you get on his bad side) What I mean by that is he is a really nice guy! But he changes when it comes to getting things straight in his divison. And for the better. I feel he is one of the people that would ruin his reputation to fix something major and keep it fixed in KSI. I have nothing to say bad about Jezrien.

Name - KSI Shivah 7

Lnk to profile - N/A

Rank - Co - Founder (Echo/Memories)

Reasoning - I have to say I have endless comments on shivah!!! She is absoulutly one of the best members I have ever seen. Respect for this woman is eternal. She goes and interacts with her squads a lot! But when I say that I don't mean just talking to them and hanging out with them. No she goes and helps everyone to her best of ability and has open ears for something you need to talk about. She is loved by everyone!! She reminds me of the some of the people I used to look up to in KSI.

Name - KSIxScotland

Link to Profile - N/A

Rank - 1st CPT Echo

Reasoning - Me and scotland have a lot of things in common. I have a lot things I can say good about him and theirs an even amount of friend like things and KSI related things. One main thing about himI love is he is a very nice guy. He hangs out and jokes with peole and makes everyone brighten up. Everyone looks up to this guy and no one can lie. He is the best CPT and member I have ever seen in KSI.

Awards

CO-DIVISION LEADER

KSI JUPITER 7- CO- DIVISION LEADER

LINK TO ACCOUNT- WWW.KSIFORUMS.ORG/USER-KSIJUPITER7/

reason for deserving this- she does great running ksi as a co division leader, im happy to be one of my friends and giving me advice since she was in menace and she helps havoc  as well those two are great and I look forward to seeing them continue running ksi the best of the best, she will be a great future director and I have heard great things around ksi that she has done and she has such great dedication and always hard working and fun to be around.

CO-FOUNDER

KSI HAVOC 7- CO-FOUNDER

LINK TO ACCOUNT-WWW.KSIFORUMS.45-KSI-HAVOC-7/

reason for deserving this-havoc is doing great as a co- founder, he helped everybody in menace and all the others he looks after and talks to those who are feeling down to  cheer them up he has a great heart and motivates us to have fun he is the spirit of ksi, he is the best and always knows what's best in ksi, and he also does great in tournaments, he has come so far in one year and I am happy for his dedication and spirit.

GENERAL

KSI NIKKI PEPSI- GENERAL/ DEMONIC MAYHEM/ MENACE

LINK TO ACCOUNT-WWW.KSIFORUMS.082-NIKKI-COLA/

reason for deserving this- nikki is awesome, she is friendly to everybody, she is my mentor and she has done so much for menace, improving it and made us grow in members, we are happy to have her with us, so dedicated and always motivated everybody in menace, she has moved up so fast in one year and I hope she continues the great work as a general of menace, she got so many recruits in such a short time, and I now see why she is the  mother of DM, to recruits, being informed everyday, running tournaments, and meetings she always has the answer to everything and I am thankful for being in with her.  

All these members are in DM (Demonic Mayhem)

Co-founder of the Yr - Havoc 7.

LInked to: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/8645-ksi-havoc-7/

Reason: Has been on the grind for KSI since he was Gen. Is busting his butt as we speak to take care of even the lower ranked to make sure they have fun in the community. He is unbias and has shown more drive in this yr than most directors have in their own careers.

Founder of the Yr- Lion 7

Linked to: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/6581-ksi-l10n-7/

Reason- Like the above mentioned member, has given his all to ksi. He has put forth effort to attend and delegate many issues and has (from what i've seen) shown a 100% success rate. He not only cares for all in ksi but even while going thru personal problems he has maintained his hardcore leadership skills and enforces the rules as a 7 should.

Gen of the Yr- Jumper 7 Ex Co-founder/Adviser of DM

Linked to: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/8727-ksi-jumper-7/

Reason- He has done alot for DM especially Rage DM. After becoming GEN he set the bar high for others to follow in and has given alot to asure that he would not follow in the footsteps of past gens and fail. He became a 7 because of his devotion to the community and its because of him that im even allowed to share the title of 7. He has been my pal since i did my first name change and he hasnt changed for any reason. He never lets ppl get under his skin nor does he wavier in the face of personal problems. He shows the skills and potential to be one of if not the greatest member of KSI and i hope that would u read this you will think so as well.

Capt of the Yr- KSI JUICY HERO Rage General

Linked to: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/12865-luna-wolf/

Reason- Although she was a capt before the promotions, Juicy has always shown great leadership skills in both team leadership and being the best Capt i've had the pleasure of working with. With her backing me up, Rage managed to rise in not only numbers and activity but in good ready to go members. She doesnt let the "guys" of KSI scare her nor does she let them out do her. She was my best recruit and even if it sounds lovey dovey, one of the best Females i've had to the pleasure of training and working with and will work with till the end of my time in KSI. Her desicions need no support because they are always valid and well thought out. She will rise to any occasion and will do so with a love for the game and BR in hand.

Member of the Yr- KSI OnyxWolf 3rd Capt Rage

Linked to: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/14550-ksi-onyxwolf/

Reason- Although he is probably the most active member of DM he is also the best capt currently in DM. Due to his leadership skills and charisma he has brought in more recruits and trained most officers than most in KSI after his name change. He has constantly shown greatness even when ppl choose to shun and "try his gangsta" he remembers and acts on the CoC and i've never been more proud. During this yr he lead a team of ppl who im proud to say did exceptionally well in the Spirit Week during the HH tourney. He has not quit doing what he does best and is steadly growing to a point where he will surpass even myself or Lion 7 in terms popularity and devotion to the community. He not only deserves this award but unlike more capts he is hungry for it and will achieve it without fail.

LT of the Yr- KSI CrimsonWolf (yes he is brother to the afor mentioned capt) 2 LT

Linked to: N/A

Reason- Like his brother, Crimson has shown alot of promise than most in his rank this yr. He has gathered and trained an impressive number and after my promotion to Gen, continued the Swat Team with great leadership. He took part in the Spirit Week even and did an exceptional job working with a team he barely played with. Along with his skills ingame, he has taken to the role of LT quite easily and shows the potential to become an even better officer. He also cares for his rcts and plays with them on the regular and keeps up with there personal details such as if they will be online or if they have family or work problems that would hinder activity. He has done so much better since his promotion it makes him a great candiate.

Awards

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Gamerchix16

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/9748-ksi-gamerchix16/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Gamerchix has been a hard and dedicated worker ever since she was recruited. This year she has pushed herself to the max in working to get SH at it best game whenever she can. Whether it would be by organizing a little game night of getting activity or working on ides to help SH and KSI as a whole. She has worked her way up the ranks  to 1CTP twice and deserves that rank 100 times over. She does not treat this as a can be a family almost, just like we all do. She has a reputation for being a helpful member while still also being her kind, bubbly self. While still getting the job done when needed. She can run an efficient squad and knows her ins & out of KSI and from that she has taught many officers and created leaders in the process. I was proud to call her my right hand woman.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI STREETS KRAKEN FG

Link to forums account -   http://www.ksiforums...31-ksi-streets/

Reasoning why they deserve this -  Well KSI Streets has been a great mentor to me helping me in every way he can in my short time so far with KSI. He's not concerned about numbers of people in his squad but rather with the quality of people and the fact that they are active in the community. I have had the best experience with Kraken and KSI Streets.

Awards

Senior Leader(Senior Directors/BoD Members)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI ImPyyy 7

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2917-mayor-mccheese/

Reasoning why they deserve this - I met him a couple of times when he became director over FI and he left a lasting impression on me. The enthousiasm he shows and brings to a conversation over KSI and in the work he does is something to be jealous of. He definitely loves KSI and he shows it every step of the way. Its no wonder he became a Senior Director. I know he is doing his best to make KSI even better for everyone involved.

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI HUCKLEBERRY 7

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/5569-ksi-hucklberry-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Huckleberry has been atop of things since the beginning when he was put in charge of FI. He shows outstanding leadership and great knowledge in his position but at the same time he let's us learn by making our own leadership decision but at the same time looking over our shoulder and giving us a nudge in the right direction. these are perfect leadership qualities that I think should be awarded to this great member.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI DoCNeSS 7-FI

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2253-ksidocness7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe Docness comes above other divisional leaders this past year. My reasoning for this begins when i first came into KSI. I wasnt really that active but i knew Docness was doing alot for my division even though he wasnt even really the div leader. He pushed and motivated so many people. He has done so much for FI. Without his leadership FI would not have gotten as far as it has. He has a way with words truly deemed for a leader. He is always motivated and his motivation is contagious to other members, I know that from personal experience. He isnt afraid to get his hands dirty and do all the blunt work to make everyones KSI experience the best possible.

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI ACIDVAPOR 7-FI

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/4563-ksiacidvapor7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - It is definitely difficult to be in his rank. The rank description is really vague in explaining what he has to do, but Acid makes it work. He goes through everything to try to help out in some way no matter how big or small. He digs through all of the forums to find an answer to any question that has been asked and he does it out of bus own heart and with joy. He is very passionate about KSI, I see that very clearly when I talk to him. He is definitely deserving of this prestigious award.

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Oraclex7-FI

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/6610-ksi-oraclex-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Oraclex7 is not only a great friend, mentor and all around member within KSI, but she is also a great founder. She is always on top of the things that need to be fixed. She steps in everywhere there is help needed and in no time she has it running smoothly. She is definitely someone of leadership quality and deserves this very prestigious award for all the work she has put into KSI and our great division FI.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Shinobi 7-FI

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/7889-ksi-shinobi-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - It is hard not to know this guy within our division and even other divisions. He is all over the place helping out and playing games with other members. As soon as he hears so much as a rumor he is there to see what's up and resolve whatever need resolving. He is 100% behind his squads and doesn't make any biased decisions while doing so. He makes the choices necessary for the better of his squads and his division. He is a great Co-Founder and fantastic member.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Fuzzyfins-Intake FI

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/15157-ksi-fuzzyfins/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Fuzzyfins is alwasy readily available to help out in any way possible, he also takes on many tasks to help out and improves everyones KSI experience. He gets together with all his members and plays with them making them feel welcomed. He is a very beloved general. He has all the skills of a good general. Knows what decision needs to be made for the good of the squad , gets together with his members to make them feel accepted and good within the squad.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Invisible 1-Nitro FI(Now Gen over Clutch FI)

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/16545-invisible-1/

Reasoning why they deserve this -He was my captain when I was general over Nitro. So i know firsthand how much work he did for me and for the squad. He was always ready and hungry for any new tasks that were available for him to do. It is also thanks to him and working together with me that we were able to make the first completely UK squad for FI. He pulled in members like it was nothing and he motivated them and mentored them to bring even more, that at one point we had a huge amount of UK members for our squad split. He put an amazing amount of work and he didnt dissapoint me once.

Writer

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI x Force-Nitro FI

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/14686-ksi-x-force/

Reasoning why they deserve this - I've had the pleasure to read many of his articles and they always pull me in and does not let go of me. Once im finished with his article i realize that someone is talking to me. His journalistic writing skills are something to be amazed by to be able to do that to someone. To be able write something that will completely engulf a person and make them forget about the outside world. He definitely deserves the Writer OTY award!

Edited by KSI TwsTDfisT 7

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DoCNeSs (Div Leader/FI)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Docness is one of the most amazing leaders i have ever had the honor to meet, everyone knows him and everyone thinks highly of him, this man is what KSI is all about. he really does set the bar pretty damn high. He is such an inspiration and he has and gives such motivation. Being around the guy makes you wanna go do something, be something, it just rubs off lol. Ive seen his Div chat and the guy is all over the place, supporting members and encouraging them to be active. This man has created and come up with so many brilliant ideas that i cant even list them all. He puts passion in his division and thats what it takes to be an amazing leader, he has it all and he knows what he is doing. Anyone that this guy mentors is most definitely a shaped diamond and should be truly honored, im glad i got to know him and hope he can teach me even more than he already has. Keep it up man :lol:

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI P0W3R 77 (Co-Div/IO)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Pfft...this guy lol, welp lets get to it. So power was my founder, and ive been with this guy since he was a general, and lemme tell ya, he has come a hell of a long way. Im so glad ive gotten to grow and learn from this guy, i became the leader i am because of him, showing me the ropes. He split squads and now he has his own division. and he does a hell of a job running it, he is now a co-div leader and he will just keep rising up. He is a great leader also because not only is he dedicated to his division but he is extremely active on the forums and he is even trying to join the GfX team, he does a lot and he is good at it so this is why i believe he deserves this award.

Forum Staff (AAP/MODS/ADMINS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Doctor 7(Founder/ SH)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Lemme just fold these pants before i get started one sec.............okay well....you ready? Alright so Doctor is like........the damn superman of the forums this guy literally does...it....all. Ever since i became interested in the forums he has been nothing but help and nothing but a compass to guide me down the path of becoming who i am on the forums today, he makes me wanna push my self and strive to be like him. His sheer knowledge of the forums is something to marvel at. The guy lurks in the shadows and at the instant something goes haywire BAM!! theres doc. Hes not all work tho which is the best, he knows how to have fun. I remember before i actually met him and talked to him i just use to idolizee him and never really know who hed be or whatd hed be like to actually talk to and then one day he just hops in mah party like he knows me and starts chattin. The guy is super awesome to just hang out with and have a chat with. Now hes become a true mentor of mine, he has taught me everything i know and i owe my Web Ops future career to this guy. Now as a Department head, man does he know how to run a damn department. The AAP Dep. one of the most! Actively used and loved parts of the forums, gives people the chance to award members for service and give them a badge to wear, he really know how to keep it running like a well oiled machine. and hes always trying to make it better, theres now a whole set of awards dedicated to divisions and their milestones now thanks to him. The AAP is his pride and joy, anything this man does, he makes his pride and joy and does everything to make it perfect. Hes friggin amazing no doubt about it, he will be an admin one day at the rate hes goin, now i could literally say a lot more but it would be sooo irrelevant, so with that being said, i hope this is enough. You deserve this man. Keep it up.  

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bear46 (SGT/FI)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Hahahaha its soooo funny how he doesnt have this yet really. Okay so where to start where to start, ahhh okay, Bear is.....hes a challenge, but he gives a damn. Hes gives a huge damn actually. The guy goes out of his way to help literally anyone! i mean no matter who they hes there to help. someone asks a question hes on it. Bear is the knowledge of KSI to me, he knows where to find everything, he has answers to everything. but aside from assisting people hes an amazing member just all together! the guy does so much in the shadows that it doesnt get recognized but i see it. Hes always lurking the forums so if something happens you can count on him to know whats up. In clan ops hes a SGT but hes one of the best sgts there is, always getting people involved with the side activities and always getting new members encouraged to join the forums and have a chat. People underestimate him because they dont know him, but the people who know him know that hes irreplaceable. The guy will make you laugh you ass off just bby talking to him, hes hilarious and fun to hang out with. But isnt that what makes an amazing member? Someone who is just all around awesome to where you can smack a sppecific title of awesomeness on them? He has it all and he is such a valued member of this community. if you dont know the name bear youre slackin. Trust me get to know him and youll see why he should be member of the year, with all the non stop help he has put in this year, granted i just joined this year should be more than enough to slap this title on his head. Keep up the amazing work my friend, you deserve it more than anyone else in my book. Hes not a leader in the making, hes a leader already, and it doesnt take rank title to prove it, the saying actions speak louder than words is the perfect example in this case. 

GFX Artist
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)- KSI BLK ERBS 7 (Graphic Artist)
Link to forums account- http://www.ksiforums.org/user/105-howl/
Reasoning why they deserve this- Okay he hates awards but hes gonna friggin deal with it and wear this one cause its gonna be his. This freakin guy i swear.....has more passion and more drive at doing GFX than anyone! i mean literally anyone i know and have come to meet. He cares about how much you improve, hes always there to help you out and give you tips, he does sooo much and doesnt even have to which makes it so amazing. He put together a mass amount of packs from his own collection to give out to people who need resources that will help them become as good as he is, he makes it so that you should have no excuse to not be as good as if not better than he is because you will have the same stuff. Erbs is literally always trying to improve the department even while he was just a graphic artist, and now hes been promoted to a Art Director and all of his hard work has paid off, yet he still pushes to make things better. We are getting a school for GFX made and hes like playing one of the largest roles in it, putting together the lists of what to go over and making the full video tutorials for new applicants to watch, hes doing it all and he has no problem with it, he loves what he does and he is the guy that i myself look up to when it comes to my journey to becoming a graphic artist. This guy deserves this award more than anyone, and if it had existed before this year he would already have had it. Hes a great guy no matter what people say or think about the members of the graphics team, hes an amazing asset to  that team and he truly does everything in his power to please. Theres sooo much more i could say but knowing him im gonna be killed just for writing whats here. So hope that this is enough because im gonna die cause of it :tongue:

Productions Staff
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)- Tohdoh Senpai (Productions Co-Head)
Reasoning why they deserve this- Hmmm Tohdoh is simply awesome at what he does, hes a great teacher, one of my many mentors. He taught me everything i know about editting, we would sit on skype for hours just me watching and him teaching. Hes always willing to help the new guys and hes always trying to make an amazing montage. He gets things done no matter what, deadlines?? hes on it, nothing can stop him once he starts. His edits are amazing and he even made one to get people to join KSI, that should be enough right there haha. but in all seriousness tohdoh is the greatest teacher i think there is when it comes to editting and im glad i can be a part of a team with a guy like him on it. Thanks for helpin me man, wouldnt be where i am or jnow what i know without ya. 

1 Lt.

KSI Meta (1 Lt.-Menace/DM)

Link to forms account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/16509-gregorybonner/

I think that Meta deserves to Lt of the month because he is always showing leadership qualities and is always there when someone has a question on any topic about KSI. He is in my honest opinion one of the best recruiter and sometimes he gives the recruit to someone else so they can have practice with recruiting people. Same thing when there are people to be trained he will go through all the procedures on how its done. Plus he is always there when our Gen. needs something or needs help. He is also the Captain of out headhunter team and is on the swat team. That is why I think KSI Mets should be Lt. of the Year