KSI Kilamnjaro7 Mad Max/Die Hard/Drama Queen (1/3 Awarded)

Kilamanjaro

Name: KSI Kilamnjaro7/Shadow Haven
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/4996-issei/
Award-/-Achievement: Mad Max/Die Hard/Drama Queen
Reason-/-Evidence:   Well............ Over the past week I have been banned from the forums 3 times. I am still here doing my best :)

I did lose it and send out a not so nice message and change my gamertag and go batshiz crazy.... Lost about 30 friends off my xbox friends list and made Queejess cry..... I am a terrible person...... gg

Dropping Vote to witness

This guy lol.

I did see him get banned a good few times here on the forums for acting a fool. :tongue:

and seeing as tho im on his friendslist i also received those messages that made Jess cry. 

And also saw him change his name at least 2 or 3 times. Didnt keep count but trust me it switched lol.

I feel like Jaro is a under cover trouble maker but in a good way. never to cause real harm.

Some people if not a lot just seem to get under the poor guys skin.

That or hes just difficult haha.

But he is deserving of these awards from what ive witnessed

• Admin Guy

Dropping my vote to witness on this.

This guy has gone through a lot in his time in KSI, some things that are good, and well...Others that are not so good. I can't tell you the countless times that this guy has lost it in front of me when members have had to be removed from his squad, or whatever it may be. I remember the KSI ejo situation that had him flipping Poop, because he literally had about 25 messages saying the exact same thing in a creepy dark tone. There were also other instances of drama that had broken out due to whatever it may have been. There's even a controller shaped hole in the door where he threw his Xbox controller across the house due to KSI drama that had come up.

Oh, there is also the fact that he was banned off of the website about 3 times in a matter of 96 hours, and surprisingly, he's still around to tell the tale. For those of you who saw his message on Xbox, I think that you know what I'm talking about.

As for drama queen, this goes hand in hand with the banning. He's a troll, meaning he likes to Huck with people on occasion. I can't even begin to say the amount of times he's made me want to punch a wall, or just even scream at something, because of him making me have an aneurysm out of sheer stupidity. I think I even had a nose bleed from it at some point. Okay, maybe not, but it came pretty close to it. I think some other people could vouch for me when I say that sometimes, his drama makes me want to jump off of a cliff, but at the same time, it makes things kind of lively. 

And that last part that he described in his nomination, I won't say anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

I love Killamanjaro, but I hate him as well. 

He has literally made me want to hug him, punch babies, and drink a 5th all on a matter of 5 minutes on several occasions. He has tendency to drink his weight in alcohol, and then get on the forums and literally annoy everyone in the process.  He has left...returned..left...returned... and changed his damn gamertag so many times I can't even count anymore. 

Yes, he indeed made me have a meltdown as I had just got done making plans for the future of his division, after having dealt with an issue involving him and being banned from the forums... and he quits.. changes his gamertag and comes into my game lobby.   -__-

Give him these awards so I can make fun of his KSI dunce hat. lol

Die Hard : NO- you have not been rank suspended or DNH'd - as per the description requirements for this award

Drama Queen: YES

Mad Max: NO-  " Member has lost their sanity dealing with KSI or its situations "  I feel that all of the above examples fall into "Drama Queen" category- as the situations presented were not a direct reflection of you losing your mind dealing with KSI, just being dramatic in general.

Die Hard : NO- you have not been rank suspended or DNH'd - as per the description requirements for this award

Mad Max: NO-  " Member has lost their sanity dealing with KSI or its situations "  I feel that all of the above examples fall into "Drama Queen" category- as the situations presented were not a direct reflection of you losing your mind dealing with KSI, just being dramatic in general.

^ agree to mufasa's statement towards this.

Die Hard : NO-

Mad Max: NO- 

^^^yes sir^^^