KSI Sworn 7 Duo Award Nomination (Awarded)

PinKaliCiouS

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Sworn 7 / TW Co Division Leader
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/7662-♥-nick-halden-♥/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Member Assistance & KSI Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) I nominate Sworn for the member assistance award because I have come to him personally with many different situations, questions & problems while I was a general & now a CoFo and he has always taken the time to help no matter how small or big. He listens to what you have to say, he thinks and then offers his advice on the best solution. He always makes sure that any questions are answered and everything is explained so that the situations can be resolved. I know he does this for everyone who comes to him with a problem because he has helped out my squad members as well. I nominate Sworn for the KSI mentor award because he has been my mentor for the past 2 months. He has helped me to be a better general as well as prepared me to take over the Co-Founder position in TW. He went over handling different situations, he had me co-host a leadership workshop and he's gone over & trained me on the duties I will need to do as a CoFo. I have seen his name in many, many bios throughout TW profiles and I'm sure they'll all agree that he is very giving of his time to anyone who needs it and he's there to guide anyone he's mentoring every step of the way to make sure they meet their goals & dreams in KSI. 

I witness this award sworn has helped me a great deal in Ksi after I had to step in killjoy he helped me learn my duties ad how to be strict yet fun with my members. He comes I many game nights even when they are on halo (which he hates) lol and I have Ben in many parties where he has helped ppl with simple to very big problems. Sworn has the soft approach and I have never heared him yell or be mad. He has also hosted several workshops that were fun and very helpful for the members and officers that were there. Sworn pits a great deal of time into Ksi and I respect him for that.

I can witness for this. ever since i met sworn he has always had my back. i ahve always been able to go to him with any issue i may or may not be having. TW couldn't ask for a better co-div. He is an amazing guy with an amzing personality. He is always assisting me with ways that I can better myself to better my squad. Thank you so much sworn for all your hard work and you totally deserve this.

I also claim KSI Sworn 7 and one of my mentors.

Awards

I can witness for the member assistance award and the mentor award he has helped me with a lot of stuff and I know i was able to go to him for anything and  he will help me and always have the answer to my question if i had one so thats why i think he deserves the member assistance award and I was one of the people hes mentored so he does deserves this mentor award

I will witness for the mentir award for sworn. I have know sworn for over a year now, and do consider him to be my mentor. He has helped me with anything that was needed. From the time that he was promoted to Gen over Impulse he has been helpfull in passing knowledge to not only myself, but anyone who is willing to learn.

I witness this award sworn has helped me a great deal in Ksi after I had to step in killjoy he helped me learn my duties ad how to be strict yet fun with my members.

Yes I counted it

I claim Sworn as a mentor, he has helped me through tough times that would have caused me to leave this awesome family and is always there to answer questions about KSI that made me upset when I couldnt figure them out.