KSI Pink 7 Duo Award Nomination (Awarded)

KSI Darth Vad3r

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Pink 7 Co-Founder TW
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/16558-ksi-plnk-7/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)Trainer/KSI Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

1. Trainer- Sicne the day that i met Pink she has always been one to help and asist people in everyway possible. Even when she was a general for nemesis she would still always offer her leading hand to the other squads in TW to offer to help train. She is an amazing trainer. I have sat in on at least 5 of her trains and each and everyone I sit in on I always learn something new. She is very well informed on the history of KSI and always informs her new member during training of all of this. She doesn't rush her trains by any means, she takes her time and gives all the information she has to the new member, while doing all of this the new members have stayed interested and get even more excited about being here. In my personal opinion she is the best trainer that TW has, I have implemented almost all of her ways of training into the way that I train today.

2. KSI Mentor- Pink has always been one that when she sees potential in someone she takes them under her wing and teaches them everything she knows. I first me Pink when I was a LT in KIlljoy TW. At that point in my career I felt I had nonone to teach me the ways and to guide me to be a better officer and future general. However, Pink from then took me under her wing and taught me everything I know today. She is an amazing mentor, you are always able to contact her with question, comments, concerns or even personal life situations you may or may not be having. It doesn't matter what squad or division that you are in, if you ask for her help and guidnece she will welcome you with open arms and teach you the ways.

KSI Pink 7 has 59 trains and she has mentored 8 members as well. Keep up the great work young lady

Awards

The Trainer award is for someone who has 30 or More Trains

Mentor- 5 witnesses that claim her as a Mentor 

KSI Plnk 7 duo award

http://www.ksiforums.org/user/16558-ksi-pinkzombie/

I claimed her as my mentor for the reason of her taking time out of her day no matter what time or where shes at to train me and to help prepare me for a future in KSI <3

KSI Plnk 7 duo award

http://www.ksiforums.org/user/16558-ksi-pinkzombie/

I claimed her as my mentor for the reason of her taking time out of her day no matter what time or where shes at to train me and to help prepare me for a future in KSI <3

I can witness for her trains award she does have 59 trained and I have had meet the peoples shes trained so yea she has well over 30

Please explain more in detail please and also we need a 7 to witness for her trainer award.

I claim PlNK as my mentor. I think she deserves this because she does everything she can to help anybody out. She's a mentor not only to me, but to a few more extremely lucky people. She's been working so hard to help out other squads, and other members. She's an amazing person who always gives her time just to help others out how ever she is able. PlNK has mentored me on being a good SGT, recruiting, training, game nights, being promoted, as well as personal issues. KSI PlNK 7 FTW <3

Oh pinky! Pink is my newest mentor she had took me under her wing and helped me a great deal! She has showed me more in the apt month then I thought I could ever care to know. The is good at showing you how to put more love into your squads and how caring goes a lot farther than anything else pink is An amazing woman and great mentor!

I claim pink as my mentor. I think she should get this because she take time from her day to help any one she can. She even does this when she is not online with kik. She has been working her but off to help other squads. She is a great role model to anyone she meets. So I thing you guys need to give this to her she is the hardest person working in KSI!