KSI Legal 7 Duo Award Nomination (Awarded)

PinKaliCiouS

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Legal 7, Co Founder, TW
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/9487-ksi-legal-7/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Member Assistance, KSI Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

1) Member Assistance- I nominate Legal for this award because I have personally gone to him countless times with questions, concerns, problems and so forth and he has always stopped whatever he was doing to help me get things resolved. I have been in parties with him while many, many other members have come to him as well asking for help and he has never turned someone away. He's very easy to speak to, always calm and cool and always does his best to make sure that questions are answered completely and problems are completely resolved. 

2) KSI Mentor- I claim Legal as my personal mentor & I know he does the same for many others. He has spent countless hours with me from gently persuading me to change my name to KSI, training me on recruiting, guiding me through being a LT, CP and training me on being a general. He was my CoFo and mentored me through my squad's split, helped with with choosing who stayed & went, he's counseled me on personal issues & offered his advice and given me tips on how to be the best leader I can be from when I was a CPL and still to this day as I am a CoFo for TW. I literally would not be in my position if it weren't for his time he has put into building me up to be a leader. 

I can witness for the member assistance award cause I have seen him help out a lot of TW members whenever they needed his help and he will make sure that there doing there job right and everything

I can vouch for both legal has helped me many times in parties weather it's with game nights, problems , or just having fun with members. He is always respectful and sting and makes sure that the party stays respectful esp when a lady enters. I have joined many parties where he had been trainin or even recruiting some one into Ksi even as a co-fo. Which I found amazing!

I go to legal for lots of things in Ksi and he has always he looped me he deserves both of these awards. Thank you :)

I can vouch on Legal for member assist back when i was Co-Founder and he came over into the merge from Impulse to Nemises i was over him and he helped me in a ton of stuff especially getting that squad strighten out and even before that point his helped me out tons.

I will witness for both awards. Legal has always been there to assist me with any issues I have ever had no matter the circumstance. He's always there to lend a helping hand to anyone in need. I also claim legal as my mentor. He has taught me much when it comes to being a general, and has also taught me what it takes to be a truly successful cofounder.

I can vouch for Legal and he is my mentor, after all he is one of the people that helped me get to where I am today. With answering the constant questions that I had and showing me the ropes to being a good leader.

I will witness for legal on the member assistance , this member has been doing his fair share of work in TW as long as I've know him, he's been teaching his staff all that he knows, I've witnessed him putting in time and effort into his squads to make sure all members are upholding our standards in KSI as well as TW, legal deserves this recognition

Uh.... Okay....

Member Assistance: Three members to claim you assisting them.

3/3 Yes.

Mentor: Five members claiming you as their mentor.

3/5 you need two more.

:American Flag: I can attest for Legal 7 as a mentor. I have known Legal since he was an officer and before Gen and 7 status!! He has always been an inspiration to me and those around him! I have had Legal as a mentor since I watched him Fly up through the ranks and Becoming 7 as well he has always done whatever he can to help out our members and myself as well he is now my CO FO over Trocity and I couldnt be happier cause I know there are more members that will take his teachings and become amazing officers under his instruction and Guidance!!!! GO LEGAL You Da MAN!!!!! :rock:

I am here to claim Legal as my mentor. He was there when I was recruited & he trained me. He's always been there to help me with tough choices I had to make. He puts his time into helping me know what options are available to me & helped to make me the sgt I am. I know who I'll be looking to as I move into an Xbox 1 squad & become an officer again as well. Legal is a perfect example of a mentor and highly deserves this award.