KSI InstaKill51 Mad Max award nomination (Awarded)

Mayhem

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI InstaKill51
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/1610-the-unknown/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Mad Max
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) My reason is everything I've been through. the first example is Liberty GZ. I was either 2nd or 1st captain at the time under KSI DubstepBro. nearly became general then until DubstepBro joined a blacklisted community along with the squad. I'm pretty sure i'm the only surviving member of that squad. I left KSI at that time and came back to SH. I was in Phantom under KSI Romans 7, or as he is KSI Steve 7. The next example was dealing with a poorly executed squad split, leaving phantom inactive. then got demoted and took a short break. The next example is when I was in Recoil TW. Much drama happened: evil and many others going to another community and i'm pretty sure became security risked. I was 2nd captain of recoil and was demoted for other reasons. The final example was going back to SH when KSI Subject 115 left phantom. the squad went from doing well to inactive, with merging once and merging into another squad. all of these things broke my mind and sanity down.

Witnesses please

and dont forget, your statement must be ablout how this member has lost his sanity, keep that in mind

I witness for this award. When I was a SGT in recoil and he was my 2nd CPT. After the squad lost 30+ members due to (someone who can't be named) and after he got demoted it had basically broke his Spirit and he hadn't talked to many people for a while. Not even me. He was devastated when it all happened. He also used to be a constant on the forums an the shout box and have gotten banned once or twice and is currently banned and I can't talk about the shout box without him getting upset. Idk what all happened in SH but all ik was one day he was in KSI and the next he said he was leaving on a break because he couldn't handle it.

I witness for this award mainly because I've been friends with instakill ever since he's had an Xbox so I've been there with him through his ups and downs and his inevitable insanity. I started to notice a change when we were playing on express on Black Ops 2 when he would run into the train on purpose to get a laugh out of it. This threw me off because every game he plays he tries his hardest to win at every game he plays cause he hates to lose and seeing him being counter effective to the team got me confused. I asked him why he did this and he said he got demoted from 2nd captain when he was in recoil (he did not specify why) and he was depressed cause he thought he did nothing wrong. He left to take a break and get his mindset back again and he was going good and thought he was ready to join back. So I joined with him into Phantom and all was going good and he even got on Tourney staff and he was truly happy yet again. He was so happy that he got on the Tourney staff that he resigned from being a 3rd Lt. so he could focus strictly on being part of the staff. He contributed everything he had to the staff but got kicked out for again reasons he didn't describe and this is what really killed him. He left KSI again and didn't play Xbox for a couple weeks to a month but when he got back on he went from jolly ole Stephen to raged and depressed Stephen when we play any game together. But even though he has gone through being mad a depressed from being in KSI he is looking to join back with his mentality in question.

I can witness for his loss of sanity after dealing with KSI. Instakill has advanced through the ranks more times than hundred times, dealing with poop that no good man should ever be put through. Ever since he joined  he was worked his booty off  to start rebuilding a squad numerous times and then keeping the squad and division alive. Then soon after his effort went to waste for complicated reasons. He would  transfer to a plethora of different divisions to help out and constantly rebuild and revived the squads and work endless nights to make sure everything was running smooth. I know this because i was his general at points. He was jipped of ranks many times after his work when rebuilding and when he received his credit, more poop happened, thus he was sent spiraling down back the ranks. I could tell he has studied the ways of KSI hard when dealing with the most idiotic, outrageous, and just plain crazy personas along this journey, for he somehow has a level head and the the capability to withstand what had happened. 

Hope this was good, now please... give this man a padded room!

I can witness for when he was in Liberty under dubstep bro. The squad was taken and then created a new KSI. Then poaching would occur soon after. I can only imagine this drove everyone who stayed crazy because its one of the things that lead to me to go crazy at the time too. I can fully witness for that occasion.

I can witness as being his co-founder in Recoil TW and being there for his demotion/accepting his Division transfer to SH over the period of time in recoil while there was no general this guy made it to the rank of a 2CPT then went back down the ranks little by little breaking his hopes now by the time Recoil lost 30+ members because of the general leaving KSI and pouching members he was already in SH by then but other then that his time in Recoil should have made him go cray cray atleast by the end lols