KSI CaRmEnIa Member Assistance Award Nomination (Awarded)

PinKaliCiouS

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI CaRmEnIa, Killjoy TW
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/17772-carmy-bear-3/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Member Assistance
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) I am nominating Carmenia for the Member assistance award because I have personally gone to her with a problem several times and she has helped me reach a resolution every single time. I have needed her help with both KSI and personal issues and she always stops whatever she's doing to help me until the problem is solved. As 2nd Captain of her squad I know she has helped many people as well with all kinds of problems. I myself have seen her help people on Kik from KSI, even people from other divisions. If there is anyone deserving this award it is Carm for all the time and energy she puts into everyone around her, no matter who they are.

I would like to witness for this outstanding member. She is always willing to put the other members first no matter what problem she is facing herself. Carmenia is the perfect example of the member assistance award. She doesn't help people to be noticed, in no way is she doing this to make herself look better to the higher ups, the only reason she does it is so she can be sure that the members of ksi are enjoying ksi!! carmenia deserves this award because of all the hard work she puts in helping other members who are neglected, or too scared to ask for it themselves. I would gladly, and without hesitation, send a member in need to this amazing woman ^.^

I would like to witness :)

Carmenia is helpful all around! I've personally been to her and I've seen the others that she's help. She goes above and beyond in her squad, division, other divisions, and forums. She will take her time to walk members (new and old) threw every step that needs to be taking to get where they need to be going. She is available on several forms of communication to make sure she can help when she is need.   She is an outstanding member all around! She is full of knowledge to continue to assist these members.

I witness for this award

Carminia is always helping people. It doesn't matter what the problem is she always makes sure it's taken care of. Carminia has not just helped me she has helped everyone in her squad. When ever I'm in a party with her she is helping someone out or trying to figure how to help them. This award is very much deserved for her

I will witness for this award. Whenever I was in one of her game nights or just in a party with her, she was willing to help anyone there with any issue or anything they needed. She definitely is a helpful member in her squad, answering any questions or reminding people about anything important.