KSIxTrooper Duo Award Nomination (Awarded)

PinKaliCiouS

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSIxTrooper 4CP, Killjoy TW
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/16844-ksixtrooper/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Trainer, Member Assistance

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) Trainer: I nominate Trooper for this award because I am his CoFo and he has 30 trains. Member Assistance: I am nominating Trooper for this award because I know how amazing he is with helping people. I attended his game night last night and got to witness how he helped a member & he was very thorough in making sure the situation was handled properly. I also know he is working hard to help several members from his old squad right now. He is always willing to take time out to help anyone who needs it & he's happy to do it. 

I am also agreeing with troopers member assistance award. He is and has been an awesome mentor to me. He trained me and yes he is very very thorough, and any questions i have he is ready to answer and hes on quite a bit so hes easy to get ahold of. He is one the few members that i consider a leader, mentor and a friend.so i think he is well qualified for the awards.

Definetly Can Witness for this Guy he has been my right hand man in Trocity for So long that he is as much apart of being Gen as I do he has trained over 30 members as well as hosted Workshops to help all of TW. He has stayed on till the weee Hours of the morning playing with members in gamenights and making the members here in TW feel like this is definetly like a second family! I coundnt possibly have asked anymore of Trooper because most of the time I was telling him to slow down and let us do it together but the DUDE is a Workhorse LOL Keep Up The Standard For Us In TW Trooper!