Erbs for Multiple Awards (Partially Awarded)

Admin

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) Kabutops aka Erbs
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/105-kabutops/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) New Beginnings
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)  I was there in the beginning. registered on the forums sept 28, 2011 as proof :) 

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) 2nd Anniversary
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) Im here lol. im sorry i dont know what else to say to prove these ones!

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Committed
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) I dont really have much proof on this one. I had the gamertag KSI Erbs for about 3 years, but that account has since had its name changed to x Erbs and is now silver. I understand if you dont want to take my word for it... but if there another way for me to prove it let me know!

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) DramaQueen
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) well by the definition of this award, my reputation precedes me so i don't feel an explanation is required ha ha

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Die Hard

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) Riiot DnH'd me and kept banning me over and over for no reason, but eventually he got his mod removed and how im back :) 

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Good Karma

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) i have 100 rep

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) BrightIdea

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) I suggested adding kik to user profiles: http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/20613-kik-section-in-the-phone-apps-section/?p=336974

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Outstanding Service -(Lvl 1)-

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) if this is clan ops specific then i apologize and nevermind for this one. but if it isnt, then i think receiving GA of the year supersedes this and i should get it retroactively as they have the same reasons. here is a link to that nomination and reasonshttp://www.ksiforums.org/topic/19513-aap-of-the-year-2013-nominations-closing-12312013/?p=321604

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Most Outstanding

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) same reason as outstanding service lvl 1

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) GFX

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) My name be cranberry

im gonna apply for the member assistance one too eventually but that one requires witnesses so i gotta go find specific things for it lol

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) Kabutops aka Erbs

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/105-kabutops/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) New Beginnings

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)  I was there in the beginning. registered on the forums sept 28, 2011 as proof :) 

(Dont think you could get this unless you posted in the thread for it back then)

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) 2nd Anniversary 

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) Im here lol. im sorry i dont know what else to say to prove these ones!

(Cant get this unless you posted in the thread for it)

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Committed

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) I dont really have much proof on this one. I had the gamertag KSI Erbs for about 3 years, but that account has since had its name changed to x Erbs and is now silver. I understand if you dont want to take my word for it... but if there another way for me to prove it let me know!

I wasnt there but i know youre ancient- Yes

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) DramaQueen

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) well by the definition of this award, my reputation precedes me so i don't feel an explanation is required ha ha

Bring on the Witnesses

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Die Hard

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) Riiot DnH'd me and kept banning me over and over for no reason, but eventually he got his mod removed and how im back :) 

Witnesses

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Good Karma

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) i have 100 rep

Yes. 100 Pos Rep

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) BrightIdea

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) I suggested adding kik to user profiles: http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/20613-kik-section-in-the-phone-apps-section/?p=336974

Witnesses :)

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Outstanding Service -(Lvl 1)-

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) if this is clan ops specific then i apologize and nevermind for this one. but if it isnt, then i think receiving GA of the year supersedes this and i should get it retroactively as they have the same reasons. here is a link to that nomination and reasonshttp://www.ksiforums.org/topic/19513-aap-of-the-year-2013-nominations-closing-12312013/?p=321604

Cant nominate yourself for this award. No

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Most Outstanding

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) same reason as outstanding service lvl 1

Cant nominate yourself for this award. No

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) GFX

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) My name be cranberry

I think they retired that award :/

im gonna apply for the member assistance one too eventually but that one requires witnesses so i gotta go find specific things for it lol

Also cant nominate yourself for this one

Lol no.

what do you mean lol no?? 

"For the sucsess of having the Rank option added to the forums to show somebody's Rank." this is the first reason listed, http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?app=awards&module=view&section=view&do=spec&id=30

and this is the same kind of thing! i suggested adding something and it got added hows that not a bright idea :sad:

• Admin Guy

New Beginnings: This is being deliberated on. 
2nd Anniversary: This is no longer being awarded.
Committed: Yes.
Good Karma: Yes.
Bright Idea: Given that someone was awarded for introducing rank into the profiles, this would be a yes.
GFX: Yes.

New Beginnings: This is being deliberated on. 

just to add to the discussion, i helped make some of the original banners to make the site look legit :D

• Admin Guy

New Beginnings: We're going to award this to anyone who had an account between 27 Sept 11 and 31 Oct 11. So, yes.

Bright Idea: Yes

Die Hard: Yes.

• Admin Guy

New Beginnings: We're going to award this to anyone who had an account between 27 Sept 11 and 31 Oct 11. So, yes.

Bright Idea: Yes

Die Hard: Yes.

Awarded.

Closed.