Tournaments and Events Staff Applications

Here4DaBeer

The expectations of a T&E Staff member is to have the ability to know how to run a tournament or event by themselves in the long run. That includes being able to:

Have the time to host at least one event/tournament per month. (WW, BR, etc)
Help manage the Weekend Warfare web site.
Know how to set up the a tournament properly.
Know how many judges or staff members would be needed for a tournament
How to get the contestants all ready for the event any way you can. (questions, info, etc.)
Most importantly be a people person.

Being a Staff member is a voluntary position, but once accepted one MUST uphold to the responsibilities laid before them. Also, if you say you will host an event, you are expected to follow through. Once accepted as a staff member you will go through a screening through one of the heads of the department to train and prepare you for events. If you have any questions please ask any staff members or heads of the department.

PS: Additional information will be given to new staff members via pm.

​Application:

​1. What is your age?

​2.What is your gamer tag?

​3. How long have you been in KSI?

​4. Do you have any experience with WW or any online tournament?

​5. If yes, what experience?

​6. Have you had any experience running a tournament at all?

​​7. If yes, what experience?

​8. Have you ever had experience running a website?(admin, mod, etc)

​9. If yes, what experience?

​10. What is your availability for tournaments and events? (days you are online, and how often you play)

​11. What side of the department would you like to be on? Call of Duty or Halo? Both host tournaments for those games, but can host tournaments that are not mainstream?

12. What console are you currently on?(this is directed towards people that have the xbox one, so if you are getting it soon after the release then post that you are getting it soon and the same goes with the PS4)

​13. Being a staff member for T&E is not an easy job. You will be expected to work and have full dedication to help make Tournaments and Events a very efficient department in KSI and in the gaming community. Why would you like to become a staff member, and how would you contribute to this department?

​1. What is your age?
20 bae

KSI Infinite 7

~4 years ( ~1-2 when bills was us and we didnt split)

No.

No.

Duh.

idk look at my name.

​10. What is your availability for tournaments and events? (days you are online, and how often you play)
fridays after 4, the rest i work till like 9.

​11. What side of the department would you like to be on? Call of Duty or Halo? Both host tournaments for those games, but can host tournaments that are not mainstream?

call of duty ghosts, bo2, on 360 only, dont have X1 yet.

12. What console are you currently on?(this is directed towards people that have the xbox one, so if you are getting it soon after the release then post that you are getting it soon and the same goes with the PS4)
360, wont get one for a month or so. idk when exactly.

​13. Being a staff member for T&E is not an easy job. You will be expected to work and have full dedication to help make Tournaments and Events a very efficient department in KSI and in the gaming community. Why would you like to become a staff member, and how would you contribute to this department?i am a very reliable person, an upstanding guy with a lot of great ideas, and my people skills are no short of Extraordinary. my main contribution would be to help slash this department.

1. What is your age? 18

​2.What is your gamer tag? KSI xExplicit

​3. How long have you been in KSI? rejoined 6th july 2013

​4. Do you have any experience with WW or any online tournament? no but i have participated in some of the events

​6. Have you had any experience running a tournament at all? yes in my old clan i used to run events and compotitions and plan events against other challenging clans

​​7. If yes, what experience? read above

​8. Have you ever had experience running a website?(admin, mod, etc) yes i used to run websites and desighn them when i was at college

​9. If yes, what experience? above ^

​10. What is your availability for tournaments and events? (days you are online, and how often you play) i am active just about everyday and will normally give notice if im unavalible

​11. What side of the department would you like to be on? Call of Duty or Halo? Both host tournaments for those games, but can host tournaments that are not mainstream? call of duty

12. What console are you currently on?(this is directed towards people that have the xbox one, so if you are getting it soon after the release then post that you are getting it soon and the same goes with the PS4) im on the xbox 360 and am transfering to xb1 in the ong run

​13. Being a staff member for T&E is not an easy job. You will be expected to work and have full dedication to help make Tournaments and Events a very efficient department in KSI and in the gaming community. Why would you like to become a staff member, and how would you contribute to this department? i can assit in the running and organisation of the tournements and i can host if need be i can also assist with any planning that may be needed to run the events. also i can help in term of contributing prizes for the events.

Application:

​1. What is your age? 19

​2.What is your gamer tag? KSI Chieffy

​3. How long have you been in KSI? In and out for over a year.

​4. Do you have any experience with WW or any online tournament? Yes

​5. If yes, what experience? I have participated in some of your events in the past.

​6. Have you had any experience running a tournament at all? Yes

​​7. If yes, what experience? I have ran a Fantasy Baseball League about 3 years ago.

​8. Have you ever had experience running a website?(admin, mod, etc) No

​10. What is your availability for tournaments and events? (days you are online, and how often you play) All day after 4 PM

​11. What side of the department would you like to be on? Call of Duty or Halo? Both host tournaments for those games, but can host tournaments that are not mainstream? Call of Duty (Black Ops II)

12. What console are you currently on?(this is directed towards people that have the xbox one, so if you are getting it soon after the release then post that you are getting it soon and the same goes with the PS4) Xbox 360

​13. Being a staff member for T&E is not an easy job. You will be expected to work and have full dedication to help make Tournaments and Events a very efficient department in KSI and in the gaming community. Why would you like to become a staff member, and how would you contribute to this department? I would like to experience T&E from the other side of the messages you all send out. I am more available than most and I can host most if not all WW Tournaments.

P.S- I also own Battlefield 4 and GTA 5.

​1. What is your age? 20

​2.What is your gamer tag? KSI Domo

​3. How long have you been in KSI? over a year and a half

​4. Do you have any experience with WW or any online tournament? yes 

​5. If yes, what experience? I have participated in some of the games and have signed up a couple of times on the WW website

​6. Have you had any experience running a tournament at all? yes

​​7. If yes, what experience? i use to run card game tournaments and video game tournaments mostly video game experience

​8. Have you ever had experience running a website?(admin, mod, etc) yes

​9. If yes, what experience? I use to run a forums page with a old gamming community i use to be in

​10. What is your availability for tournaments and events? I'm online everyday and im available whenever you guys need me

​11. What side of the department would you like to be on? Call of Duty or Halo? Both host tournaments for those games, but can host tournaments that are not mainstream? Halo

12. What console are you currently on?(this is directed towards people that have the xbox one, so if you are getting it soon after the release then post that you are getting it soon and the same goes with the PS4) Xbox 360

​13. Being a staff member for T&E is not an easy job. You will be expected to work and have full dedication to help make Tournaments and Events a very efficient department in KSI and in the gaming community. Why would you like to become a staff member, and how would you contribute to this department? I would put a full dedication to it if you guys need me to do something I will get right on the ball and do it and I wouldnt have a problem doing it either and I love to help out with tournaments and organize them and all that good stuff and im really good at it so thats why i think you guys should accept me for the T&E Staff

1. What is your age? 17

​2.What is your gamer tag? KSI InstaKill51

​3. How long have you been in KSI? Over 2 years now

​5. If yes, what experience? Have been a part of T&E before

​​7. If yes, what experience? See 5

​8. Have you ever had experience running a website?(admin, mod, etc) Yes

​9. If yes, what experience? See 5

​10. What is your availability for tournaments and events? (days you are online, and how often you play) Online every day. Mon-Fri: 3:15-11. Sat and Sun: all day

​11. What side of the department would you like to be on? Call of Duty or Halo? Both host tournaments for those games, but can host tournaments that are not mainstream? Play both but will go halo

​13. Being a staff member for T&E is not an easy job. You will be expected to work and have full dedication to help make Tournaments and Events a very efficient department in KSI and in the gaming community. Why would you like to become a staff member, and how would you contribute to this department?
Helping out in every tournament to my capabilities, helping out the department in any way i can. Like to help out the members in any way possible. Enjoy holding tournaments for others and will be fully dedicated to it.

​1. What is your age? 17

​2.What is your gamer tag? KSI Icy Killer

​3. How long have you been in KSI? about 6 months

​4. Do you have any experience with WW or any online tournament? no

​6. Have you had any experience running a tournament at all? no

​8. Have you ever had experience running a website?(admin, mod, etc) no

​10. What is your availability for tournaments and events? (days you are online, and how often you play) Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday I'm on all day mostly on these days also anytime be for 7 Central time on Saturday as well

​11. What side of the department would you like to be on? Call of Duty or Halo? Both host tournaments for those games, but can host tournaments that are not mainstream? I play both but I'd like to be on the Call of duty side

​13. Being a staff member for T&E is not an easy job. You will be expected to work and have full dedication to help make Tournaments and Events a very efficient department in KSI and in the gaming community. Why would you like to become a staff member, and how would you contribute to this department? I'd like to be a staff member because I like KSI and I would like to help you guys out any way I can and this seems to be what I can learn to be good at. I will contribute to this department by being dedicated to doing the work you assign I will get it done asap. I'd like to help members with the website anyway I can. I would like to Hold tourneys for other members to enjoy. 

Awards

1. What is your age? 17

​2.What is your gamer tag? KSI Bill

​3. How long have you been in KSI? since June 10, 2013

​5. If yes, what experience? Currently running a HeadHunters team

​6. Have you had any experience running a tournament at all? Not yet

​8. Have you ever had experience running a website?(admin, mod, etc) no, unfortunately i do not

​10. What is your availability for tournaments and events? (days you are online, and how often you play) any day of the week

​11. What side of the department would you like to be on? Call of Duty or Halo? i don't mind i would prefer both for the diversity

i would like to expand my knowledge in this topic and hopefully put it towards starting smaller tournaments with my own division to get more involved, then generally share the joy of seeing people join in and contribute to the game, i would contribute by trying my best and giving out idea's that i think could help the department and future tournaments within ksi

​KSI DeadlyGators Application:

​1. What is your age? Twenty

​2.What is your gamer tag? KSI DeadlyGator

​3. How long have you been in KSI? 5 months

​5. If yes, what experience? I participated in several ww tournaments

​​7. If yes, what experience? Namechange tournaments

​8. Have you ever had experience running a website?(admin, mod, etc) no

​10. What is your availability for tournaments and events? (days you are online, and how often you play) anytime after 8 and friday saterday all day

​11. What side of the department would you like to be on? Call of Duty or Halo? Both host tournaments for those games, but can host tournaments that are not mainstream? Call of duty

12. What console are you currently on?(this is directed towards people that have the xbox one, so if you are getting it soon after the release then post that you are getting it soon and the same goes with the PS4) xbox 360

​13. Being a staff member for T&E is not an easy job. You will be expected to work and have full dedication to help make Tournaments and Events a very efficient department in KSI and in the gaming community. Why would you like to become a staff member, and how would you contribute to this department? Having better and more fair tournaments for all to have fun in along with new ideas

​1. What is your age? 17

​2.What is your gamer tag? KSI Blazln

​5. If yes, what experience? Black ops 2 kill confirmed

​6. Have you had any experience running a tournament at all? No

​8. Have you ever had experience running a website?(admin, mod, etc) Yes

​9. If yes, what experience? Another clan called Fear god

​10. What is your availability for tournaments and events? (days you are online, and how often you play) everyday

Call of duty

​13. Being a staff member for T&E is not an easy job. You will be expected to work and have full dedication to help make Tournaments and Events a very efficient department in KSI and in the gaming community. Why would you like to become a staff member, and how would you contribute to this department? To follow the code of conduct and make sure everyone is playing fair and the reason why I want to be the ksi the staff member because I could show what good ideas I could come up with for the tournaments and events

​1. What is your age?
​

2.What is your gamertag?

KSI TheDoughnut

Since 2/24/2013, so 11 months and 1 day

Yes

I have participated in weekend warfare a few times.

no

No

I am usually on everyday.

I have both games so it does not matter to me

I am currently on the xbox 360.

I would like to become a staff member of T&E because, I want to contribute more to KSI and be help where I am needed.

Awards

​Application:

​1. What is your age? 16

​2.What is your gamer tag? KSI JILL

​3. How long have you been in KSI? 8 months

​5. If yes, what experience? I have been apart of a few weekend warfare events and a few Decition turniments

​8. Have you ever had experience running a website?(admin, mod, etc) I was a admin on my schools website

​9. If yes, what experience? Editing the school page

​10. What is your availability for tournaments and events? (days you are online, and how often you play) I am on every day but Mondays an I play 3-5 hours on weekdays and all night on weekends

​11. What side of the department would you like to be on? Call of Duty or Halo? Both host tournaments for those games, but can host tournaments that are not mainstream? I have halo 4 and all the CoD. I prefure CoD but I wouldn't mind doing both

​13. Being a staff member for T&E is not an easy job. You will be expected to work and have full dedication to help make Tournaments and Events a very efficient department in KSI and in the gaming community. Why would you like to become a staff member, and how would you contribute to this department? I want to be apart of T&E because I have been a SGT for a while now and I would like to contribute more. I am on most if the time. I can take charge of a situation and make sure it is played fare

​1. What is your age? 22

​2.What is your gamer tag? KSI DESTINED 7

​3. How long have you been in KSI? 9 months

​4. Do you have any experience with WW or any online tournament? Ive participated in past events

​5. If yes, what experience? I participated awhile back as a captain in some cod team deathmatch events

​8. Have you ever had experience running a website?(admin, mod, etc) No but enthusiastic to learn

​10. What is your availability for tournaments and events? (days you are online, and how often you play) everyday on about 20 hours a day

​11. What side of the department would you like to be on? Call of Duty or Halo? Both host tournaments for those games, but can host tournaments that are not mainstream? I have both games and enjoy both i would be willing to do both

12. What console are you currently on?(this is directed towards people that have the xbox one, so if you are getting it soon after the release then post that you are getting it soon and the same goes with the PS4) i have both the 360 and one

​13. Being a staff member for T&E is not an easy job. You will be expected to work and have full dedication to help make Tournaments and Events a very efficient department in KSI and in the gaming community. Why would you like to become a staff member, and how would you contribute to this department? well i just moved up to co fo and really want to get into some extra activities im into competitive gaming and think this would be something perfect for me to get into i put my all into whatever i do and i think i would be a good asset to Tourneys and Events staff.

Awards

​1. What is your age? 32

​2.What is your gamer tag? KSI Ni9htHawkX

​3. How long have you been in KSI? 3 months going on 4

​4. Do you have any experience with WW or any online tournament? no but is willing to learn :)

​6. Have you had any experience running a tournament at all? no but is willing to learn in away :)

​8. Have you ever had experience running a website?(admin, mod, etc) i use to run a fun social site

​9. If yes, what experience? i was adim of the in tire thing use make sections where people can post games, movies, music etc

​10. What is your availability for tournaments and events? (days you are online, and how often you play) i'm on everyday and i play ghost off and other games

​11. What side of the department would you like to be on? Call of Duty or Halo? Both host tournaments for those games, but can host tournaments that are not mainstream? i have cod: black ops 2, halo 4, and cod ghost so it don't matter what one but morely ghost and black ops i know i haven't messed with halo 4 stuff

12. What console are you currently on?(this is directed towards people that have the xbox one, so if you are getting it soon after the release then post that you are getting it soon and the same goes with the PS4) xbox 360 for now i might get it later in years

​13. Being a staff member for T&E is not an easy job. You will be expected to work and have full dedication to help make Tournaments and Events a very efficient department in KSI and in the gaming community. Why would you like to become a staff member, and how would you contribute to this department? i want more to do and i'm willing to help in anyway possible and i just wanted to say if i'm not chosen i understand and will look forward to maybe reapplying in the future but hoping i can be some help to u guys and gals here in anyway :)

just wanted to say i'll reapply next time u guys have spots open my squad needs me for right now once i'm free i'll reapply sorry if i wasted ur time looking over what i said :)

​Application:

​1. What is your age?

KSI FadeZ 7

Well joined 10/26/12 left for a few months but returned 1/22/14.

Yes

Well I was a T&E co head with Pr3dator 7 and before hand had been in T&E since Kiki 7 ran it. I worked closely with members and ran successful tournaments.

Yea

Ran numerous T&E events in the past for CoD/Halo/minecraft.

Yes.

I was a admin on www.ksiweekendwarfare.org

Any time really.

Call of duty or halo eithers good.

Xbox360 .

​13. Being a staff member for T&E is not an easy job. You will be expected to work and have full dedication to help make Tournaments and Events a very efficient department in KSI and in the gaming community. Why would you like to become a staff member, and how would you contribute to this department? Well I was a co head before and have alot of experince with it. Id like to get back into it and help with community back on a web ops level. I got more then enough time for it and will be dedicated as I was before.

1. What is your age?
KIDBLOWINSMOKE
12/24/13

no
no

no

M-S  I play very often

Halo 4

12. What console are you currently on?(this is directed towards people that have the xbox one, so if you are getting it soon after the release then post that you are getting it soon and the same goes with the PS4) xbox360

I want to be more involved with KSI and I would contribute being a team player and helping out as much as possible.

1. 25

2. KSI NAHFOOL

3. 8/13/13

4.YES

5. I PLAY IN A 4V4 TEAMDEATH MATCH TOURNAMENT ON WEEKEND WARFARE

6. YES

7. I HOSTED A FREE FOR ALL TOURNAMENT I HAD 24 PLAYER IN THE TOURNAMENT IT WENT GREAT

8. NO

10. 6 DAYS A WEEK ABOUT 4 HOUR MAYBE MORE

11. CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS AND GHOSTS

12. XBOX 360

13. I WANT TO HELP OUT DOING TOURNAMENTS BECAUSE I LOVE SEE PEOPLE HAVE FUN AND A GREAT TIME .

I WOULD HELP OUT ANYWAY I COULD AND IM A GREAT PERSON TO HAVE AROUND

Application:

​1. What is your age? 20

​2.What is your gamer tag? KSI Invisible 1

​3. How long have you been in KSI? 9

​4. Do you have any experience with WW or any online tournament? YES

​5. If yes, what experience? HOSTING TOURNAMENTS IN MY SQUAD AND DONE A FEW WEEKEND WARFARE TOURNAMENTS.

​6. Have you had any experience running a tournament at all? YES

​​7. If yes, what experience? TOURNAMENT FOR MY SQUAD

​8. Have you ever had experience running a website?(admin, mod, etc) NO

IM ALWAYS ONLINE AND GAMING

​11. What side of the department would you like to be on? Call of Duty or Halo? Both host tournaments for those games, but can host tournaments that are not mainstream? CALL OF DUTY

XBOX 360

​13. Being a staff member for T&E is not an easy job. You will be expected to work and have full dedication to help make Tournaments and Events a very efficient department in KSI and in the gaming community. Why would you like to become a staff member, and how would you contribute to this department

I WOULD BEING ABLE TO GET ALOT MORE MEMBERS TO JOIN WITH WEEKEND WARFARE AND ADD MORE PEOPLE TO TOURNAMENTS TO HAVE MORE FUN & I AM RELIABLE PERSON AN OUTSTANDING EASY GOING PERSON, AND I COULD ALWAYS HELP WITH ANYTHING I AM ASKED TO DO. ANY TIME, ANY PLACE

Awards

​1. What is your age?
About to turn 21.
KSI Hurikane
Almost one year.
Yes.
I have participated in WW a couple of times during my time in KSI.
Yes.
I used to run Starcraft Tournements when I was young for a now defunct clan, and I've had mini tournements with friends in a variety of games my whole life. E.g. Super Smah Bros, Pokemon Stadium, CoD series, and many others.
Yes.
I was a forum mod a long time ago in a far away place.
I'm online pretty much every day, and I play at least a few hours everyday.
​11. What side of the department would you like to be on? Call of Duty or Halo? Both host tournaments for those games, but can host tournaments that are not mainstream? Call of Duty.

I have the XBox 360 and the PS4, but I still use the 360 mainly.
​13. Being a staff member for T&E is not an easy job. You will be expected to work and have full dedication to help make Tournaments and Events a very efficient department in KSI and in the gaming community. Why would you like to become a staff member, and how would you contribute to this department? I have a decent amount of experience in areas like this and I would love to add that to the team. I'm looking to become even more involved in the KSI Community, even though I am already a General. I understand T&E takes a lot of time, but with the exception of my upcoming birthday, time is pretty much all I have. I would love to work with this team and lend my abilities.

1. What is your age?

KSI WOLF 77
1 year as of 3/7/13
I played in the tournament for WW on 2/8/14 and I have hosted a few tournaments myslef.
Above^^

I was an admin on a site for my previous clan.

Every day.

I can host CoD lobbies on Blops 1, CoD WaW, Blops 2, MW3, CoD Ghosts, Halo 3, and Halo: Reach.

Xbox 360

I have a high amount of dedication with everything that I do. Also, I have the time. I would like to get more involved with KSI's Web Ops and clan ops combined. Also, I am a good problem solver and speaker.

​1. What is your age?
KSI Death Hydra
6 Months
Yes
I do a lot of WW tournaments and use to do online tournament before joining
Yes
I ran a couple for my home towns
No

Im on everyday and play everyday

Call Of Duty Ghost

Xbox 360

Applications are now closed, applicants that get a PM on the forums are now accepted into T&E. If you do not get a pm, you did not get accepted. If you have any questions about your application please pm myself.