KSI Ni9htHawkX Duo Award Nominations (Awarded)

PinKaliCiouS

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Ni9htHawkX Impulse, TW
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/18451-ksi-ni9hthawkx/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Member Assistance, Outstanding Service
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) Member Assistance: I am nominating Nighthawk for this award because he has helped countless members with problems. He is always helping absolutely anyone who goes to him. If he is unable to answer questions or handle it himself, he finds someone who can help. I have been in many parties where I have witnessed him helping different members with various situations. 

Outstanding Service: I am nominating him for this award because this member is so giving of himself and his time its ridiculous. lol I have watched him travel up the ranks in Recoil always putting in work for the good of the squad & not himself and then he transferred to a struggling Impulse and took a 2 rank demotion because he didn't want to see the squad fail. I've seen him go through negativity & different uncomfortable situations while there, but he continues on faithfully dealing with everything that comes at him with grace. He stays up all hours of the night to make sure he meets recruiting goals that he sets for himself, where most others would give up for the day. He dedicates himself to getting to know members & getting them active. He is constantly & consistently hosting game nights. He is always getting other squads to host joint game nights. He is all over forums posting not only in his own squad & div chats, but posts regularly in the shout box and in all other squad chats. He is a bright and shining example of what KSI is all about. If anyone deserves these 2 awards, it is Nighthawk. 

I would like to witness for his most outstanding award.

Nighthawk is constantly at work. Not a day goes by that I dont see a message from him talking of a game night hosted by none other than himself. The constant flow of information and dedication from him is obvious, and at a level no lower than that of what a co founder or higher dishes out. He enjoys hosting game nights and does so with ease. Not a single complaint is heard of him, this is due to him being the best he can be and trying his utmost hardest to keep his squad running efficiently with fun being a key trait in there day to day attitudes and activities.

Messages like these are a constant source of info regarding security threats, or game nights to help improve activity. Sending them to people who aren't even in his division. He has a goal set to get as many ksi members to have fun with their fellow members and let everyone know that there IS a fun side to ksi. As long as he is here, I don't expect anyone to forget any time soon.

Sending out security threat warnings to ensure the safety of not only his squad, but ksi in all.

286290180710bb8ade15618e0a58cedf.png

8b6a432f1e36659c41990a0597d75dd2.png

d42514ea73d9f92b6263aef4cc49e9cd.png

He also does his best to ensure his div, TW, is participating inside of WW tournaments!

37b81fb655eb1cc2c9b9fc09b26982e1.png

I witness for the outstanding award because ive seen this guy bring his squad up from the bottom and he gets a lot of recruits and trains a lot of people ive also seen him host a lot of gamenights and meetings so thats why i think he deserves the outstanding award

I also witness for the member assistance award because everytime im in a party with him i will always witness him helping his members and always being there for them and mentoring them so he does deserves this award most definitely

I want to witness for the Outstanding Award.

Nighthawk deserves this great award. When he was in Recoil, he worked his butt off to help the other officers and members. He is always on the forums. He showed his dedication to TW and KSI by offering to go to another squad that was desperate for help. Since he has been over there, he has turned that squad around. He is always holding game nights and workshops. I believe that Nighthawk should get this award. :)

i witness for both (Member Assistance)- ive personally had him in parties and had him help mambers with problems they have had i cant remember specific time but i have seen him go out his way to help anyone who asks him for it.  (Outsanding service)- Nighthawk is one of the most die hard KSI members i've seen if hes not out recruiting helping his squad with numbers. He is doing gamenights trying to get new members introduced to other KSI and when hes not doing all that hes here on the forums like a madman so in my opinion he is one of the most deserving of this award.

I witness for this member, I have noticed this guys drive as soon as I've met him, I've been in game night lobbies where situations occurred and this member tackled the situation so I personally seen this guy assist members and guide them in the right direction. I'm glad to be able to work with enthusiastic members, keep up the good work night hawk

I can witness for this member.

I was just in the party with this guy yesterday and he was sitting down with PVT's and CPL's and teaching them how to get onto the forums. He is extremely helpful to not only new members, but people on the forums (the SB) helping them with their problems or pointing them in the right direction. I am extremely thankful to have a person such as Ni9htHawk around.

Nighthawk is one amazing member he has been through thick and thin to make these squads in TW even better. He has shown his dedication by taking a demotion to move to a squad that would better benefit from his great leadership and recruiting skills. His game nights are legendary they progress on for hours and are so entertaining it will make you cry from all the laughter. He is always posting on the forums and encourages others in the squad to join in on the fun.

Member Assistance: Yes.

OS Lvl 1: A few more witnesses for my yes.

Lets go guys, get some movement in here :)

I am here to witness for nighthawks outstanding service. This guy is constantly working. He hosts game nights all the time, goes to any game night that happens while he's online. Even for other squads. He is always looking for recruits too. I've seen him go recruit for himself & hear that another member in a different squad needs a recruit and he gave his guy to the other squad to help. Then he went out and recruited till he got the recruit he needed for himself. He controls game nights very well too. If people are saying inappropriate things or getting out of hand he calms them down without ruining the fun mood. He is always looking to learn more too. Always trying to grow & be better. He is an amazing example to everyone around him. I always hear about him helping someone with a problem or helping by answering questions and this guy won't stop till he gets it handled. I think he really deserves this award.

I can also witness for Ni9hthawk. He is an amazing person and is always willing to go above and beyond his duties in order to make sure that KSI is progressing in a positive manor. He is always one to go out and make absolutly sure that trains are getting done, etc, and always making sure that newer and lower ranking members are having a good experience in KSI. He is always upbeat, and he always takes it upon himself to make sure the squad is moving forward. He is always hosting game nights, playing with members, and being an overall fantastic member.

I can witness for nighthawk. He goes further than when asked to do something for any member. Personally seen him go out of his way to help his squad wether it was recoil and now impulse during game nights even if they weren't in the same squad. He is a good member and has an awesome future as a proper leader in ksi with all the help and right directions he shows to any

I can witness for KSI Ni9hthawk he has been a crucial trainer in impulse helping get the squads recruits off the recruit tag and into the squad and making them feel apart of impulse as well as TW! He has always Gone above what is asked of him on more than one occation he has gotten me in a party chat and we have organized CO Squad Gamenights together as well as he has just come to me for advice and the fact that he is willing to take it upon himself to find the answer to his problem rather than wait for it to fix itself or someone else to do it for him tells me that Ni9hthawk will be an amazing officer here in TW!!

I can witness for both awards. He has done an amazing job since his debut it KSI. I am always hearing great things about him on top of what I've seen. He has the drive to take impulse tw to the best squad. He works day in and day out. On top of his activity in impulse he has told me and many others that they can go to him of they need anything. He is apart of the TW training committee that I head up and he is always on top of things. To put the cherry on top his game nights are amazing and I hate ghosts except when I play with Ni9ghthawk. Keep up the great work bro. You are an amazing leader traits in a person that aren't found often

Awards