KSI OSIRIS 7 Multiple Award Nomination. (Awarded)

FadeZ 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating)KSI OSIRIS 7 DR CoFo.

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/10280-ksi-osiris-7/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) mentor / OS LV1/ Trainer.

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Mentor: I have seen this member mentor a good majority of members during his time here on their current standards and getting them to where they are today but ill let witnesses speak.

OSLv1: this member is a dedicated KSI member and has been for the last year he came in under me and was a star officer for me while was gen. He has worked his way up to cofo assisting a squad split and spliting a squad into a succesful one. At cofo he meets his requirments and goes above and beyond to make sure his members are on the right path.

Trainer: I can vouch for this member and say he has fully trained 32 people.

I can witness for all three.

OSv1 - Since I met OSIRIS as a general he has done nothing but try to help every member in his squad and the same when he became a co founder because he was there for EVERYONE when he was our ONLY active co founder at the time.

Mentor- When I kept having doubt about my position OSIRIS is the one who kept telling me the stories about rapture and what had over come and he wants nothing but the best from me as a mentor and I want to follow in his foot steps.

Trainer- when I was a LT he kept giving me pointers on what I could work on and he even showed me how to train.

WITNESSING FOR AWARDS

OSLv1: this member is a dedicated KSI member and has been for the last year he came in under me. He has worked his way up to cofo assisting a squad split . At cofo he meets his requirments and goes above and beyond .

Trainer: I can vouch for this member and say he has fully trained 32 people.

WITNESSING

KSI OSIRIS 7 DR CO FO

http://www.ksiforums.org/user/10280-ksi-osiris-7/

MENTOR: This member has mentored me before and becoming a gen,  he was there when I needed help I strongly believe he deserves this award.

TRAINER: This member has helped me in a the way that i train members, he is a good teacher...

OUTSTANDING SERVICE Lv 1:  This member deserves this award.  When I needed advice, all I had to do was ask him and he was there, he is a dedicated KSI leader , and cares about his about not only his division but his members as well

Awards

OSLV1 Since i recruited this clown hes been the best guy ive ever recruited and ive been here awhile. at one point he was helping out a numerous amount of squads out with multiple issues each. Hes an awsome Cofo and will be an even greater leader in time to come. Hes made KSI apart of his life something that he didnt have to accept but that KSI had to except hes done more then his share and continues to do more and more each week.

i can witness for o.s level one and mentor

this member was my cofo when i was a general he trusted me enough to let me run valkyrie the way i wanted and in turn i was lucky enough for it to succeed whenever i needed something done or had a question he was right there for me currently on top of his cofo duties hes acting general of the squad he had created rapture he continues to teach me things to this day and is a dedicated member i belive hes exactly what a cofo should be and i can only wish to be up to his standards hes a great member and deserves these awards

Awards

Mentor: Yes.

O.S. Lv. 1: A few more witnesses, including Exodus, and it will be a yes for me.

Trainer: Yes.

OS LV1

OSIRIS is a great worker. Any time he wasn't on xbox when I needed him I could always KIK him and he would be on soon as he was available. He has done so much to help me get to where I am. If I have questions, he has the answers.

Awards

Mentor: Yes.

O.S. Lv. 1: A few more witnesses, including Exodus, and it will be a yes for me.

Trainer: Yes.

So close to being complete guys come on get these people in here :lol:

OS LV1: Yes: During our low times of DR, Osiris stepped up when he was the only active Co-founder and helped handle squad activities for 6 squads. working side by side with the Founder to make sure there was no slack in DR. Things ran smooth primarily because of his influence with promoting and giving tests to many squads. handling the traffic of issues coming his way.