KSI Darth Vad3r Mentor Award Nomination (Awarded)

PinKaliCiouS

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Darth Vad3r Overload, TW
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/15242-ksi-darth-vad3r/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Mentor Award
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) I am nominating Darth for this award because he has mentored 5 people. 

i Claim Vader as my mentor when i became GEN he took it upon himself to help me out. Ive sat in parties for hours talking with him having him give me advice on what works for his squad and how it could help me, or by helping me come up with ideas on how to better motivate the squad, or giving me a dif P.O.V. if im uncertain with a promotion or demotion. he truely has made a great deal of differance in my growth within KSI

Darth was my first mentor. He paid to change my name so i could become an officer when I showed interest to him and then stayed with me my whole way to LT. He then transfered to another squad that was in need to help them out and soon became their General. Darth didnt ditch me when he got busier or ignore me, He still checked in on me and askes me if I need anything daily! Darth makes a good mentor and im very happy he became mine! I would not be the officer i am today with out him because I did not have the money to change it and I didnt have the smarts! Thank you Vader! You are a true father figure to me!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I claim Vader as my mentor. He recruited me and kept me under his wing throught my rise in overload. He's explained different things to me when I asked, even if if was 'above my pay grade'. It's thanks to him that I want to rise higher in the KSI ranks and hopefully someday be a general, founder or even a seven.

Awards

I clam vader as my mentor because when i first joined KSI Overload he was the most helpful and very professional person and he makes me want to become a Higher up and to pass on what ive learned from him to others

Awards