KSI Lux Duo Awards (Awarded)

KSI Darth Vad3r

Name: KSI Lux Recoil TW

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/18363-ksi-lux/

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service/Member Assistance

Reason-/-Evidence:Outstanding Service: Since I have met Lux he has shown a dedication to KSI that I've never seen. He is always around and always online at all hours of the night to be there for his squad. He is always willing to bend over backwards for everyone and is always respectful. Lux treats his KSI as if he were defending the USA. He is an amazing person and deserves every bit of this award.

Member Assistance: Lux is always going out of his was whether it be giving advice on KSI issues or personal issues. You can always kik him or invite him to a live party to talk and he will always be there for you. He will even help members change their name if they want to move up and can't afford it. He is the example here in KSI of what a true leader friend and brother are.

Awards

I witness this. Lux has helped me through some rough patches since my arrival in KSI. He's always there for his squad members and others whether it be on xbox or kik he's almost never unavailable. I personally believe I wouldn't be the member I am without him and a couple others.

(Outstanding Service) - i can witness it before i left recoil to impulse he was there to help me if terrors wasn't on so i can say since he moved to GEN over in recoil hes done a good job taking care of what issues he can even if he don't got the officer staff he needs, making sure there is no issues in game nights and hes just always there if u need him like i had my issues going on he was there to listen to me when i needed help.

(Member Assistance) - i've seen him help his members when they needed it like past week he had game night issues and while i was in a party with him they come to him saying game night where so many issues and Lux took his time and helped them out even tho it kept persisting but in the end it was dealt with 

I can witness for both. Lux is always out there helping others in anyway he can. He is so motivating and so positive to his members. He pushes each of us to do better. He is a great leader. He also has been a very good general. He has a lot on his plate and deals with it somehow. Its amazing how well he deals with the issues and problems while trying to run a squad. He deserves these awards for sure.

I witness this lux has been there for me all the time wen I was in a jam he was there fixing it for me I had a problem with a gamenight he came and took care of it hes the head of the family a good general and deserves this award

I give up my vote to witness for Lux. I have watched this guy grow since I was a Gen for Nemesis months ago. He has done nothing, but work. I've never seen him in trouble or cause drama. He's done nothing, but good for TW & KSI. He is a perfect example of an outstanding member. As TW CoFo he has come to me with different situations when his CoFo has been unavailable & he always seeks advice before handling anything to ensure he does what's right for everyone involved. He has put in countless hours of work. His squad was at 77 yesterday with zero fluff members. He has led a struggling Recoil to a strong & active squad. We are anticipating it's split very soon because of what an amazing leader Lux has proven to be. He's always hanging out with his members, always at game nights, even attends other squad game nights. He is constantly training his officers in preparation for their next spot. He has faced squad struggles & come through them without wanting to give up. Lux is an amazing General, amazing member & will make an outstanding 7 when his time comes. 

I can witness this for KSI lux. when I came to ksi he was only a LT but that didn't matter to him  he was still out there helping people with problems and issue that came his way, Lux also went out and got with new members like my self and help use out with being new to ksi. when lux took Gen I was is 2cpt and I watched as he help recoil grow and be the squad were are now. He also takes the time to help other people within ksi that may come to him for help. I belive KSI Lux deserverd both these awards.

What is there say about Lux, well more like where should I start. I remember when this member got recruited and he hit the ground running. He is always looking for more responsibility and ways to help out TW and KSI. He started a new TW tradition with CoD Elite Friday nights where members get together and go out and get CP for clan wars. This has made our Friday nights a lot more interesting. Now that he has become the newest Co-Fo here in TW here is already thinking of ideas to improve his three squads. I am proud to say that I am this member’s Division leader.