KSI KLEIN's Member Assistance. (Awarded)

FadeZ 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI KLEIN Judgement DR
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/9851-capitalist-klein/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)member assistance.
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

i have come up with this member threw the ranks and have seen him first hand be there to assist any member with any issue KSI and life related as well as myself ill let other witnesses speak but he is very helpful

I am witnessing for KSI KLEIN member assistance

Reason: I haven't been General long over Judgement but when I had Klein come over from Sacrafice he started off well and as time went on and I had started freaking out more about if the squad was going to go south Klein says he is going to try his best and be as passionate about KSI as I am and now he is ALWAYS helping the SGTS recruit members and the squad is really turning around he is helping out so much! And that is why he deserves this award.

MA-ive seen  him help out multiple members.The guys not even in my squad and hes helped me get members in my squad get going and help train them