KSI Ubeedum 7 Duo Awards Nomination (1/2 Awarded)

KSI Heero 7

Name: (KSI Ubeedum 7-/-Demons-/-ES)
Link to Forums Account:  http://www.ksiforums.org/user/11416-%E2%80%A2%E2%80%A2%E2%80%A2es-creator%E2%80%A2%E2%80%A2%E2%80%A2/

Award-/-Achievement: Commited and KSI Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: I am putting Ubee up for both this awards, as i was here when ubeedum was recruited into Impulse TW and See him change his name and put KSI in it. I am also putting him up for the Mentor award, cause i have seen how he mentor multi people and me being one of the people he has help in the past.

We need someone else to also witness for his name change who was around when this happened.

Five someone's to claim this officer a mentor.

Bring forth the witnesses and good luck :)

I can witness for his committed award it has been over a year that ubeedum has changed his name way back when we were in Impulse.

P.S. also since I am witnessing I will no cast my vote in the award

yes  ubee have have help me when i was in DL  ,to show me a lot of things as gen at the time ! i am witnesses he mentor me

yes  ubee have have help me when i was in DL  ,to show me a lot of things as gen at the time ! i am witnesses he mentor me

Can you please provide a little more details? Thank you.

sure! When I was a 1st captain back in DL , my gen at the time was very inactive to the point where i was running the squad my self well ubeedumb mentor me to becoming a gen, he show me how to handle situation as a gen , taught me how to be a leader when my gen could not

Edited by KSI Nick 7

I will witness for ubee on being a mentor. He while we were in ES as well as here in ES was always there to answer any questions that I had and helped teach me what I know about here in KSI.

Name: (KSI Ubeedum 7 4Lt Demons ES)
http://www.ksiforums...•es-creator•••/

Award: KSI Mentor
Reason: When I first became a Gen ubeedum taught me on the go about what it means to be a gen and what I needed to do. He had my back and gave me all the info I needed to run a successful squad.

I am proud to have Ubeedum 7 as a mentor. He has shown me how to be a good leader for KSI. He knowledgeable, and never hesitates to help a member. His calm steady demeanor is a great asset to The KSI community. He continues to set a good example, and inspires the ranks to be their best. He deserves the reconigtion for being the leader that he is.

I know your new to this Beare 1, heck maybe you were made to find your way in here and told to say something, but you should reveiw the nomination and know that it is your responsibility as a witness to present detailed information considered evidence specific to what it is your here for. As you are new to this process I will leave it up to senior staff to decide as to wether this is acceptable. I do encourage you to come back and try again.