Spirit Week Ideas! :D

KSI Paratroop 7

How about in squad battles over the game they are based around where one 7 and Gen are the team captains and they choose a team and go against each other. This would be able to be a tournament amongst all divisions based around that same game, where the winner advances until at the end there is 1 seven and a team of people from a squad :)

Im still sporting the idea of Karoke. Id love to sing through the mic. although It might not sound great.

Awards

I think a pretty decent idea that has not ever been thought of is a drifting event in Forza 4. 32 entrants, 2 per match, compete to get the highest score on a track. The person with the highest score wins the round and advances to the next, just like a normal tournament. Single elimination, we'd have to work out a couple kinks, such as referees and what not. But I think this is a unique yet brilliant idea that might not have ever been brought up for KSI's Spirit Week.

Who's with me on this? lol

Or each squad and division makes an eSniping team, using MLG map rotations and rules (only difference between eSports rules and eSniping rules is that in eSniping, you use, well...snipers only lol), and do a tournament similar to that of an MLG event, using double elimination.

I have a two ideas. First idea is to go old school on BO1 Zombies. Each team gets one chance to go as far as possible on a map. No second chances, and each division can only have one team. For instance, team of 3 or 4 go on Kino Der Toten and lets say they get to round 43. If that's the highest round a division and a team can get to then they are the winner. There could be several teams as well and they could add up their score as well and then average it out. Example- 4 teams, each team gets a score and then you average it out. Which ever division has the highest score gets named King of old school zombies.

My other idea is based around GTA 5 online. There is tennis matches on the game and why not have a tennis tournament on one of the days for spirit week. I think it would be alot of fun and who doesn't like GTA.

KSI Fro

Tributes are picked at random from each divison can be both male or female or either or, like the Hunger Games, then put them in a huge open world game (like GTA V) and have them battle it out
need tweaking and such but sounds like fun :Rose:

My other idea is based around GTA 5 online. There is tennis matches on the game and why not have a tennis tournament on one of the days for spirit week. I think it would be alot of fun and who doesn't like GTA.

But that GTA 5 Golf thooo :D

my squad is from cod bo2, so I know more about it....that in mind, one match we have done in the past for game nights and/or when we had too many people for public lobbies was a knifes-axes-smoke only ffa with open perks (probly half are useless anyways). the axes are the distance-weapon and the smoke becomes the all-around-equalizer for people that aren't well-versed in either weapon. even people that hate knife-only matches and didn't like axes had a lot of fun (sometimes they even asked to keep playing it). squad or div reps get spread into different matches (so reps from the same squad/div don't have to eliminate each other at the start) and like any good tourney - winners of each match go to the next round and "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!".

another idea i just got would tie 2 events together......another minecraft building challenge (yes, i know qq incoming) with the goal of creating the most kick-@$$ battle-royal stadium/arena. the winner's arena is used for a battle royal between x-number of squad reps (and maybe a forum award, idk). the challenge for the creation of the arena is making it big enough to house MANY people at once, but not so large that there is plenty of space. the challenge for the battle royal is surviving your fellow man......and any environmental hazards and the night time spooks.

I'd say we should Incorporate a KSI wide Talent show, be it singing, instrument playing, Duets, Impressions, or a Comedy routine. It would be quite fun and I would sure as heck participate 

Awards

Tributes are picked at random from each divison can be both male or female or either or, like the Hunger Games, then put them in a huge open world game (like GTA V) and have them battle it out

need tweaking and such but sounds like fun :Rose:

Love this idea! Maybe even in a Minecraft world!! ::D

Here is an idea, a multiple squad tournament, division against division. Or division against seven's. This will help in growing KSI communication across the divisions. Thank you for allowing me to present my idea, keep the idea's coming KRONOS!!!

Awards

have a meet the 7's night live stream,where all the 7's in KSI can show up and play games with random members,we could rotate the 7's so there are new leaders say every hour and we could play a new game every hour,and maybe have some seniors and up join the fun :) i know my self would love to get the chance to meet and game with members all across KSI, i know we have a 7's vs viewers night but this would be an amped up one with as many leaders as possible and it could go for many hours due to time zone differences :)

How about a night in the life of a leader, where lower ranked members can get an inside look at what goes on in the higher up portion of KSI. I know Id love to follow a founder or something similar?

Awards

I think we should have a rap battle

Winner gets to 20$ and a free gamer tag change so they can change their gamer tag to "KSI rapper"

i say who ever has titanfall for 360 or xbox 1 we should have 1 7, 1 gen on both sides then those 7 and gen decide a team and keep it going basically til one team from each division has only 1 team left then out of what like 12 divisions or more those teams face off for semi round til there's 2 teams left after that they take bragin rights they are the better team on titanfall and for they're division to

• 2 weeks later...