KSI Sworn 7 Duo Award Nomination (Awarded)

PinKaliCiouS

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Sworn 7, TW
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/7662-swornykins-♥/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Silver Outstanding Lvl2, Die Hard
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) Silver Outstanding Lvl 2: I am nominating Sworn for this because of how much time he dedicates to KSI & making sure TW is running smoothly. I feel he has gone above and beyond the call of duty. He spends time going to members' game nights, he consistently shows up to my game nights, he gets online to help with issues any time he's needed even if he's busy, he sits & spends hours recruiting with us till 3 in the morning, he is constantly joking around with members & trying to keep them having fun & involved. He's set up a deal where anyone wanting to hang out with him can 1v1 him on any of the game types. Our members LOVE this & getting to hang out with their div leader for a while, even though Sworn always wins. lol He works for the Productions Team all the time streaming & helping them out. HE works for the AAP section now & is all over watching the awards nominations. He is on the IA staff & is always active in there helping to keep us safe. He is one of the TW section mods & he is constantly watching all the posts that are going on in there and always making sure it is clean. HE also spends time with the people he is mentoring making sure they are growing as leaders. I know this because he has been one of my mentors for months and he's spent countless hours answering my questions and concerns on tons of different issues & situations. He also has me shadow him on all kinds of different issues. He is always so calm & collected, he thinks things through before responding, he always listens to everything people have to say before making decisions, he is extremely patient & level headed. He just puts so much of his time, energy, ideas & dedication into this community & that's why I think he deserves this award.

Die Hard: I feel Sworn should get this award because he has gone through SO much drama during the time he's been here & he is STILL here. lol He is definitely a Die Hard KSI member. Just in the last 4 weeks alone we have lost multiple members to Ghosts KSI through poaching, this even left a brand new squad from a squad split with only 1 SSG & no other officers whatsoever. We are still losing members tonight as Sworn & I sit in a party back to back with multiple members trying to prevent more losses. He is still pushing through it, not quitting & never giving up. He's dealt with poaching from EDW and WoR as well in the last few months and he hasn't wavered. He never gives up, he never gets a bad attitude, he never sounds depressed or like he's hurting. He always has a positive attitude, always motivates everyone around him & is always joking around to keep the mood light. As much drama as he's dealt with he definitely deserves this award for sure.

Die hard: Sworn has been through more drama and minuscule crap in my time as an officer/cofo than I care to elaborate on. And for some reason, he sticks through it all. Sworn is more of "A Good Day to Die Hard", but that's jus my opinion lol.

OS Lvl 2: Sworn's level of service is bar none the highest I have seen in my time in KSI. He dedicates time and energy beyond my own comprehension to try his best to make sure that TW runs smoothly. His dedication runs even in to the various staffs he is a part of on the forums. He essentially has donated his time and energy to make sure that KSI is a fantastic place to be!

The reason why i think he deserves the die hard award is because he has been through a lot of drama with members beimg poached and such and with me always giving him a hard time

The reason why i think he deserves the outstanding level 2 award is because ever since he became division leader he has done an excellent job he has run his division really well and has watched over us like we where his kids and i think him just watching over us is him doing his job so that's why i think he deserves this award

I just read rules of Die hard I guess AAP changed it but since it has I will be witnessing for these awards. My Sworny poo has been through everything I have been through an more. I know he has rough times and doubted his self in the past but has worked through it and he keeps making me proud everyday. I also know he deserves OS lvl 2 bc I know he keeps going an trying to make TW even greater. He has done a fantastic job so far with his members an I know he will continue. Both of these awards kind of clash together for him bc the more he keeps moving through the stressful time and making them great his member will go through that with him an grow. I know he keeps going no matter what happens. So he just keeps on making TW great in his eyes.

I is outy!!

:Nerd:

Die hard: Sworn has been through so much here and even has to put up with me even when I'm not the easiest to get along with. Yet he has stuck through all of it, brushed it off and just kept going for the better of TW and KSI.

OS 2: He constantly goes out of his way to help each and every squad in TW even though most give him hell, and tries to spend time with each member gaming or whether just to talk and guide us in the right direction no matter who it is and for whatever reason and time. He is always there to help anyone.

Alrighty i had to go and re-read the Diehard award description since it had been changed kinda seems like Mad Max now... 

Well lets start with the Diehard award ^.^ 

Sworny-poo most definitely deserves the Diehard award because many times in TW a few things have happened that would just make you give up and quit especially as a leader since you need to solve these things.Now Twisted Warfare has always been a growing division but in the last year and few months it has been stable from 350-480 being the max reason it hasn't had a division split or grown from more then 500 members is because things always happen. Lets start off with the KOD incidence basically a few members of TW decided to start off there own gaming community a Co-founder and 2 Generals with a couple of other officers and members from TW and this took out a nice amount of chuck off the division Sworn was general of Impulse when this occurred and had to Handel the lost of a few good friends and numbers within the division and because of that Co-Founder leaving Sworn took the spot has a new 7 within TW. Another incidence that happened in TW was when Sworn was a Founder. The division leader at the time decided to kick out one of the generals that was over Recoil and that person managed to get alot of members within all of the call of duty squads Recoil, Nemesis and the newly squad Massacre and the numbers went down dramatically the new squad had to be merged with Recoil since they went from 70-40 members and even Nemesis went down by alot kinda ruined the call of duty side of the division for a while.Then another event that has just happened recently were a few members from TW decided to go to KSI Ghost including 2 generals and a few officers and members..  I don't know about but i alot of people get tired of the drama and decided to leave at one point like friends quitting KSI or going to a different community but not this guy his still a strong TW member a division leader now the big baws, Oh reason i talked about the division is because his been a leader during all of those devastating events that would make anyone want to quit. 

Lets see now Outstanding member well his a division leader he must have done something to become a division leader lols... Okay so Sworny does a awesome job with his division even though there are rough times he pulls through with it. He turns the negative into a positive, his always keeping up with all of his 7s and generals and plays games with as many members as he can. His also a AAP Staff member helping out in Web-ops and seems like he does a awesome job at it. He has always been very active on the forums, 

I can witness this for KSI Sworn 7 Die hard lol I been here for acouple months now and now I gen and I see all the drama that happen in ksi and out side ksi with people poching use and everything else. and sworn just stay calm and sticks through it all. and if it dose get to him he dosent show it.

y

silver outstanding lv2 I can also witness this for sworn. he make sure tw is running smoothly and he take the time to go above whats asked of him to make sure everyone on the same page. show up to all kinds of game nights and he dose 1v1 a lot of people I was one of them and I lost lol. if I need sworn for anything wether he on or offline hes there helping me out or any member. he wil even sitt in a chat with people and just talk about anything with all the stuff sworn dose I am surprise he every free to make it to game with use but when he dose its a blast people loved killing him bc he a higher up lol. he also doing welcome committee and app awards. I believe sworn deserve both of these awards

Definitely don't feel there's been enough witnesses for either award, please continue to bring more witnesses. Also, for my vote specifically I only see two good witness statements, your need to be more descriptive to get either of these awards.

Ok so where to start for Sworns Oustanding LvL 2....He is one of a very few Members in TW that was here when I was recruited! Most have either left, stepped down or have been removed! He has the Drive to keep going in some of the worst Adversity! He has helped Me myself so many times with issues with Trocity when I was Gen as Well he comes to our Gamenights in Halo even though everyone knows he hates Halo! LOL He makes people feel welcome to chat with him and He does eveything in his power to Drive this Division in The right direction! He is and always will be a huge inspiration to me and to Future KSI Members! Thanx for everything you do for us Sworn and as well all the time and effort! It doesnt go unnoticed!!! Much Love    P.S. If you ever snipe me that many times in Keep Driving again im gonna Scream!! LOL   20 times i mean really!! Hahaha   goodtimes!

Now For his Diehard Award!! I Dont know too many members who wouldnt agree that he is the example of Diehard! The Man has put up with more drama and problems in the last few months than most people could Handle! I have seen him push this Division through multiple poaching states! And we always rise again like a Pheonix from the ashes! I also Have had the honor of being here for most of the Great times and The Bad times and watched Sworn Really light a fire under our Members, our Officers and 7's to really show KSI what we can do!! I Have the Utmost respect and confidence in this 7 and wouldnt trade him for anyone cause We need Leaders and he Is Definetly a DieHard Leader in KSI and In Life!! Love ya Bro!

• Admin Guy

I'd like to see a director of higher ranked witness for OS. Lv. 2.
As for Die Hard, one or two more witness statements should do it.

I'd like to witness for Sworn's OS lvl 2 nomination.

KSI Sworn 7 has come out of left field since he's tacked on his 7.  It seems he was a good worker before but has seriously upped his game since then and has inspired those around him to do the same.  He's an active and contributing member of the IA team as well as Productions constantly streaming and pumping out content and doing anything he can to assist those departments.  Being a division leader is no laughing matter and is serious business, but this guy makes it looks easy - and FUN!  He's the guy his whole division wants in their parties, their game nights, and random lobbies when they pop on at 3am - I know this b/c he keeps bugging me to join and I see random ass members of his lol - love yall tho.  I am NOT his director, however, I can certainly attest to his professionalism, dedication, and hard work he's put forth in the many tasks we've delegated to him and his division speaks volumes of his own leadership. If you've ever had a chance to jump into a training session with him, it's worthwhile because you'll get the knowledge without ever feeling as if you're really in a structured learning environment.  Being as approachable as he is, and with his IA background, he's effectively mitigated numerous security issues and is a pro with conflict management.  Some of the things he does simply can't be taught.  His work ethic and the skills he brings to the table is invaluable to KSI and everything he's involved with. If you're reading this - great job and continue doing what you're doing Sworn.  +Mad props+

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, this topic has been open for a month. I would really have liked Bacchas (his Director) in here, but staff, lets go ahead and take a vote on this.

I think the witnesses were descriptive enough for him to deserve this OSL2 so my vote is Yes

also from the descriptions i can tell hes a Die Hard Beast :P - Yes

• Admin Guy

Using my judgment, I believe that this member is deserving of the awards that they have been nominated for.

OS. Lv. 2: Yes.
Die Hard: Yes.

Will wait 24 - 48 hours for further votes before awarding.