KSI Oni 7 & KSI Sinister Nominations (Awarded)

Name: KSI Oni 7 Co-Division Leader Ground Zero

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/8965-brienne-of-tarth/

Award-/-Achievement: Committed

Reason-/-Evidence: Oni has been a member for over a year with a gold KSI tag

Name: KSI Sinister 7 Founder Ground Zero

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/8993-sinister-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Committed & Outstanging Service

Reason-/-Evidence: Committed- Sinister has been a member for over a year with a gold KSI tag

Outstanding Service- Sinister always has something to say whether it be kind words or advice. He is always encouraging growth with in the his division. At the rank of general he helped turn his squads into one of the most dominate squads in the division. He answers any questions and finds solutions to any problems that are thrown his way. He enjoys seeing his division grow and develop as well as seeing them having fun, and he is not above participating in several squads activities to ensure that they are growing and learning.

COMMITED= A witness to support your claim for Sinister 7

OS LvL1= Awhile for more witnesses to speak up on Sinister's be half proving this member has gone above and beyond their Call of Duty....

Good Luck.

Sinister has definitely gone beyond normal call of duty in his position. There has been nobody more committed to the health and progress of their division that sinister.

I'd even go far to say that his service extends into the Level 2 range, as he has taken the lead on numerous plans within GZ to help the division improve.

I can vouch for Oni for Committed as she was recruited in exactly 7 months after I was and  changed her name very quickly.

I can also vouch for Sinister for Committed as he was brought in the same day as Oni sorta like a package deal lol. He too changed his gt very quickly

My two cents on KSI Sinister's Outstanding Service Award

Even when I was helping bring Wicked Intent up and running, Sinister was a name that I heard quite often. From running gamenights to doing one-on-one analysis with his GZ membership, KSI Sinister has gone above and beyond his call as a member of KSI and a member of GZ in keeping his division secure and running efficiently. He is an asset to both GZ and KSI as a whole and I believe he more than deserves this award for all the hard work and dedication he has put in.  He is the epitome of working blood, sweat and tears for a division.

COMMITED= Yes to both

O.S. LvL1 could use a few more witnesses demonstrating how Sinister 7 has gone above and beyond KSI Globals expectations...

I can witness for his hard work and dedication. He alongside Oni have been the face of GZ. Working hard and putting in crazy hours to make things possible. 

• Admin Guy

I see 3 witnesses. 

2 former seniors and a Director. Please provide one or two more descriptive witnesses. Doesn't matter what rank.

KSI Sinister 7 is one of the most knowledgeable, hardworking and motivated members I have seen here in KSI. I believe Sinister goes above and beyond what he needs to do as a Founder, always finding time to listen to any small thing or concern, trying to get to know all of our new recruits, and most of all he motivates us all to go above and beyond our own abilities as people and as officers in the squad and division. Sinister has been doing this continuously from the moment I first met him as a recruit in his squad up until now when he is the founder of GZ. He pours his heart and soul, his dedication and hard work out for this division and community, and is always there regardless of who or when he is reached out to. As a captain, I could not find a more inspirational figure to follow, and I hope my words give you some insight to how the squads of his division look up to this member. Thank you :)

KSI Sinister 7, along with Oni, is the face and the heart of Ground Zero.  When I had to leave my position as the Division leader I knew that I was leaving it in safe hands.  I was around for the begging of sinister's KSI career and watched him become an exceptional officer and then an exceptional member of divisional leadership.  The amount of time that this member places into KSI is so vast it edges on absurd.  Sinister embodies knowledge, strength, and integrity.  I know few members that deserve an outstanding service award as much as sinister does.  This member has a bright future in KSI and will no doubt continue putting countless hours in to ensure that others can enjoy our gaming community.

Give this man what he deserves!

Centy

I am withdrawing from voting in these noms. As Oni and Sin are 7's in charge of my division, I will also post a testament to Sins outstanding service, I have had a hard time trying to explain it but here it goes. Sinister goes above and beyond his duties as a founder by ensuring that every squad in GZ is not only reaching the goals that they have set for themselves but smashing through them. He is willing to drop knowledge at any time to help any member in any situation. Ive literally been in a party with sinister and have him drop knowledge on members reguardless of rank. He runs the recruit tag, is currently acting as a cofo over over a couple of squads while also ensuring that all his duties are being completed on time. He is a constant source of positive motivation and pushes those around him to thrive for excellence. He truly is the embodiment of what KSI is and will be in the future to come.