KSI DoCNeSS 7 MAD MAX AWARD (Awarded)

Bubbles

Name: KSI DoCNeSS 7 Director
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2253-ksidocness7/
Award-/-Achievement: Mad Max
Reason-/-Evidence: Ok There is one reason and one very good reason that Doc should have this award.....He deals and is still dealing with me. He puts up with all of my crap and always keeps it pushin. I can be the most annoying heffer around and he manages to just keep his cool and say something positive. I have put him through the ringer lol and he is still here. He has offered me a lot of different ways to improve. He is in so many different types of games as well as being a director and training and mentoring. I really feel that he deserves this award. This is my humble way of saying that your awesome Doc and very much appreciated.

I Witness this award as I see Doccy working him self to insane he is a busy man who always has time for us I don't know how he does all this but I would probably be in a padded room doing the work he does. 

i can support this nomination. :P

Doc has to deal with all of us stubborn knuckle heads.

I have seen much of his work with this division and with other divisions over the last 6 months, but I read what Bubblez said about him being positive and keeping going, yes he does. This man has a full time military job, comes home and for the most part fulltime Father (I say for the most part because his daughter has him wrapped around her little finger), and mentor to us all. He trains leaders and all the way down to the SGT's when there is a need. He is always the first to volunteer for projects, and when he has time to just sit and listen he also does an excellent job at that too.

DocNess is a MadMax to the Bone, I'm glad to add him to my bio as a mentor. Thanks buddy.

i can witness for this.DoCNeSS has come to my aid a few times when i was overwelmed by very agressive and mean temperd members(witch there are very few of but I seem to get them all lol) and came in like superman!!! :) this guys knows how to handel people,buy the time he is done with these people they are satisfied and my nerves feel alot better lol I honstly dont know how he does it somtimes. :) keep kicking but big guy u rock!!!

DoCNeSS and I go way back. He was my Div Leader over in FI and now he is my Director while I am in CO. He has been through thick and thin and he always comes out a better person and leader. He knows how to get the job done in an orderly fashion and get to the bottom of things. If anyone deserves this award, it is DoCNeSS. Hope you get it Doccy. ;)