KSI Flaw Multiple Nominations (Awarded)

Terrors 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Flaw
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/19877-flaw/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Member Assistance, Outstanding Service Level 1
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Member Assistance:  I have personally been around Flaw multiple times when he has been assisting members.  Wether or not it's with the forums, or with chain of comand, or even things as basic as what to do in certain situations, Flaw has always been one who his members feel that they can go to with any question regarding anything KSI.

Outstanding Service Lvl 1: Where to begin with this one.  I have been around Flaw since he was ranked in the LT set, and even at that point, he was very hungry mentally, always wanting to know more.  More about his rank, more about what it takes to get to the next rank, and more about what it takes to be a productive member of KSI.  Given that at his current rank of general, he hasn't had to face a lot of adversity, but from what I have seen and what I know of Flaw, he hasn't had to do that because he works proactivly to attempt to squash anything that could potentially damage his squad or it's members before it gets to the point of hurting anyone.  Flaw's members know that no matter what the circumstance, he will have their back, and will do anything and everything in his power in order to make sure that things are handled appropriately, and in a very timely manor.  His determination is rivaled by none, and he has shown that time and again, even from his time as an early officer. He doesn't let anything get him down, and he does everything in his power to make sure that nothing happens to get his squad down.  He's an amazing general, and an overally awesome person.

Member assistance: We are going to need a few witnesses and some in depth testimony.

Outstanding Lvl 1: We are going to need a fair number of witnesses and detailed testimony from them. I would also encourage some leadership to testify.

Thanks for you cooperation!

I'm going to waive my right to vote on this to witness for Joshy on his awards.

Member Assistance: I have witnessed Joshy help out not only his members, but the members of other squads as well. He is always looking to help people out & he's personally helped me with a few situations as well. 

OS lvl 1: Joshy.....wow. I've known Josh since he was in the LT rank as well. I immediately picked up on the hard work and all the amazing potential he showed and knew without a doubt he would be the choice for Gen to replace our newest 7, Madball. I even came up with his slogan. lol Vote Flaw 2014! His attitude is AMAZING! His personality is outstanding. The amount of time he puts into everything he does is just awesome. He used to cover for his Gen at our Gens meetings because Madball had to work occasionally and no one else could be there. He was always on time and he has always spoken like a Gen in my opinion. I gave Flaw his Gens training and he took notes and had questions and was so interested in what I was going over because he wants to be well prepared to handle anything he needs to. Along the way I have worked with him many, many times and pointed out things, helped him on some forums stuff, given tips & advice and he is always so eager and just soaks it all up. He goes above & beyond with squad tag messages, G14, game nights, meetings and everything else he's responsible for. I can definitely say I see a 7 in his future because of how dedicated he is and how strongly he loves our KSI family. He is never discouraged, never negative and always trying to help motivate & inspire other members, even myself. lol He is an amazing & very bright example of exactly what KSI stands for and I am so, so proud to have him in TW as one of my awesome Gens and my friend. 

OS lvl 1: Josh! This man is an amazing Gen! He handles things as soon as he hears about them, no matter what it is. Hes got an amazing head on his shoulders.

He's personally helped me with so many things in KSI. From learning how to recruit to recruiting people in and training me how to train people. He's guided me through the forums, helped me create my account, and how to post things and where to do it. Hesbhelped me create new gamertags as I've realized that a former member has had the ones I've chosen. He's a friend through it all. Listens to my suggestions, ideas, lets me know when I've crossed a line without losing his temper.

Josh deserves this award, and I hope he gets it!

Its not just me that he's helped. I'm always seeing him go out of his way to make sure anyone who has a question gets it answered. He's always there to help. He's always at game nights, and online a lot to talk to thoes that need to talk to him. He's always trying to motivate all of us.

Awards

So JOSH! What's a gamer tag for??? :Just Kidding:

Member Assistance 2/3

O.S. LvL 1= Very good to see the leadership show up so quickly! one or two more and its a yes from me!

Good Luck KSI Flaw :lol:

member assistance I can witness this for KSI flaw. he Is all ways helping member weather its his own or other squads members, I have been in many parties chat with him and somebody joins it or messages him asking him question and he answer them helping them with anything the need.  if people have a personal problem or just need some to talk to he is there listen,

OS Lev 1 Flaw is doing awesome as gen. he picked it up really quick on being a gen. he is on top of sending message out on the tag or is own tag all ways telling people about game night or workshops or just a piece of advice to people. he shows up to every game night in his squad always on time to hit and making sure other people from other squads are there having fun to.

Member assistance......well I have had a direct relationship with this man since he joined KSI and our squad as a recruit! He always tries to go the extra mile and he asks what else needs to be done or who can I help out today! He has assisted me on numerous occasions with members and meetings and he does truly care a lot about his members! Keep it Josh! Set the Standard!

Outstanding Service lvl 1......I was Flaws Gen for quite sometime and I have personally witnessed him put time and money into KSI to try and have more fun, more events such as recruiting competitions and just amazing Game nights He puts in a lot of time and effort into his squad to make sure there are things to do as well as taking care of the requirements set forth by myself and the other Leaders! He is outstanding because he never waivers from his determination to keep his members happy and moving in a positive direction! I love him like a brother and the bond that has been made between us will never be broken! Thank you Josh for being an awesome person. And Member! Keep it Going! And don't try to make up words too much! Lol