Spirit week 2014 XBOX ONE ????

KSI Sm0oTh 7

With spirit week coming up in a few weeks there was no mention of the xbox one Division. How is a whole Division going to be left out of spirit week? Lets get the ideas flowing on involving them in spirit week like having a day for them witch there are many members within KSI that have both platforms,

I can tell ya'll that if x1 is not involved in spirit week I will not partake in this years events as I do not exclude any member or Division from a big event such as this

Lets go over the list of activities for you. I will highlight the parts where, anyone and everyone, can compete.

Wednesday July 16 - Spirit Week Pep Rally - This event will be the launch of Spirit Week! We will be giving all of the pertinent details that you will need to know and how to stay connected throughout the rest of the week. This night will also be when we host the Forum Challenge for all divisions to check in, vote, and show their spirit to hopefully break last years record of members online! We will also be having a few surprises to include a Board Roast, Simon Says game night, and a bunch of give aways!

Thursday July 17 - Halo 4 Customs Battle - This night we will have our annual custom game battle on Halo 4. We will also be doing interactive social media competitions through out the game battle for your chances to win prizes!!

Friday July 18 - KSI Karaoke Night - This was a big hit last year, so we are bringing it back with a few changes. We will be limiting the amount of reps a division can have in the contest, so stay tuned for the rest of the details on that. We will also be doing a separate forums challenge this night for all of the 7's of KSI so they have an opportunity to win a prize!

(Purple because its for all the 7's...just incase you want to have an issue with that...)

Saturday July 19 - Battle for the Title - This is the final event of Spirit Week and could be the make it or break it for the winner of the Spirit Week Title! The battle will be a 4v4 TDM Tournament on COD: Ghosts. The rules will be in line with the Weekend Warfare Ghosts tourney rules and more details will come.

Sunday July 20 - Awards Stream/Tie Breaker - This will be the final stream where we present the winner of Spirit Week 2014 and recap highlights of the weeks events. In event of a tie, we will live stream the tie breaking game during this time!!

Personally, I see more green than black. We have Halo 4 and CoD Ghost events. So, people without 360 Ghost/Halo 4 are excluded from 2 events...And some might be excluded from one and not the other. So, are you going to not participate for the guys on BO2 squads who do not have a special tournament event? We surprisingly have more of them then we do X1 people.

So, to be honest, X1 will end up with the main Spirit Week events, but only after it becomes the dominant console. A majority of the community does not have the X1 yet, so to put a main event on it would be to exclude the majority.

Lets go over the list of activities for you. I will highlight the parts where, anyone and everyone, can compete.

(Purple because its for all the 7's...just incase you want to have an issue with that...)

Personally, I see more green than black. We have Halo 4 and CoD Ghost events. So, people without 360 Ghost/Halo 4 are excluded from 2 events...And some might be excluded from one and not the other. So, are you going to not participate for the guys on BO2 squads who do not have a special tournament event? We surprisingly have more of them then we do X1 people.

So, to be honest, X1 will end up with the main Spirit Week events, but only after it becomes the dominant console. A majority of the community does not have the X1 yet, so to put a main event on it would be to exclude the majori

Well spirit week is celebrated as a WHOLE community not just parts so we should not be leaving any member out. so maybe we need to rethink the schedule and incorporate all  these games so everyone can partake in the fun. We can make spirit week a week long event or add 2 more days so all the games and consoles the community is based on can participate

Yeah this is ridiculous guys. we need to involve all of KSI. remember rule 4 in code of conduct? u all agreed to it. Put into consideration that this isone of KSI biggest events and were are leaving 200 members out of this event on X1 and not to mention all the squads dedicated to blops 2.

Awards

Cod ghost is on 360 and xbox one, so it stands to reason, any cod ghost events are/could be happening on the one but then what divisions would be able to compete with EF on the xbox one? Maybe one or two, so at that point the majority of divs would be left out.

I want to apologize for any misunderstandings that may have come up regarding EF and it's participation in spirit week. We have been brainstorming and trying to work out the kinks for streaming for spirit week on xb1 for months.  Due to the technical challenges on xb1, the ways in which EF can actively participate has never not been a concern for us.

The specific details on Spirit Week have yet to be released as we are still ironing them out, but at NO POINT did we ever intentionally not include our Xbox one div and it's members.  We have been working closely with KSI PR3DAT0R 7 - The cofo in EF since it's creation to better serve the division in all aspects of KSI, Spirit Week being a major one.

We have plans to include EF in our live streams, and expect them to participate in as many events as possible since many of the members there are still using both consoles. 

I'm asking all of you with concerns to direct them to the Senior Staff, or myself directly if you would like us to better clarify.  But in no way shape or form are we breaking our own CoC.  Will EVERY member of EVERY division be able to to participate in EVERY event? No, because that is how things go when you are a large community with over 5000 members on different games and different consoles.  We design Spirit Week to be as available to each and every gamer in KSI as much as possible, hence the use of Twitch and social media. 

Again, please ask questions and always come bearing suggestions to help us help you!! And more details will be posted soon!  :)

I was not implying in any way shape or form that this was intentional or that someone was breaking the coc.

I feel our upper leadership is doing a great job with spirit week as many thing came to light. If anyone knows how to help out with the communication issue when streaming on the one hit me up in a pm or on xbox live. 

Is there an estimated time of when the finalized schedule for spirit week will be posted? I'm the Gen of a BLOPS 2 squad (Stealth CO), but we're trying to throw together a Halo 4 or Ghosts team for the sake of spirit week. I have an xbox one as well but I'm not sure how to address the communication issue. Either way, I know its impossible to "please everyone", and I fully trust that the senior leadership will make decisions that allow everyone to participate and be engaged in spirit week in some capacity. Keep it up everyone, its less than 3 weeks away!!!!!!!!!!

Awards

wow, its great to see people caring about us so much on the One, but its no biggie, we still can participate in alot of things like worst pointed out, and i thank you guys for your hard work to make it so

Hello everyone, I've been keeping up with what you have been complaining about and I'm sympathetic to your thoughts and did listen. Jess and our team talked and broadened the Spirit Week more, I took it a little further and bought some equipment from a local store that was "supposed to fix" our streaming issue with the Xbone, but it didn't, here I am still 11 days away and my division that I wanted so much to start and get off the ground is not a bigger part of our celebration than I wanted.

I want you to know Ladies and Gentlemen of EF, you are not forgotten, and it’s not from the lack of trying to make you a bigger part of our celebration.  I for one want the Xbone to be the biggest and best thing out here, so lets group together and win as many of the competitions as we can and show the rest of KSI what it means to be a team. We can "***** and bellyache about what we can't do" or we can kick some butt during spirit week!!! For now technology has our, or at least my hands tied but let's show what EF is made of.

I love you all and keep up the hard work, and remember I still think we can see 400 by the end of the year!!!!

PARTY HARD

AND

HUCKLBERRY7 OUT

How are people being left behind? Spirit week is a fairly new thing. back when the 360 came out it was basically a sole division me and one other person ran for 2 years till halo 3 came out, we didnt even really have a set game we just played all games. Xbox one is the future but until they hinder us on the 360 the majority will be here, no one is being left behind either they just can't play 2 games everyone else can because none of you all can play them. Literally nothing is being taken away from EF, they've just moved on to the bigger and better. Which we all will be there eventually, but we still will communicate through THIS SITE and Twitch live streams. Literally no one is being left behind so please keep your opinions to yourself if you want to go for the Edgy Statement just to grab attention. I and the Spirit week staff are working hard coming up with ideas to satiate your problems, but if you don't have solutions please stop repeating yourself. We hear them and know these problems and are working damn hard to fix them. I finally ask this if we tailor to one division are we not doing the same thing you all are asking? Leaving every other member behind.

Good afternoon KSI. I thank everyone that has been backing on the side of EF in regards to this year's Spirit Week. It does mean a lot to all of us. Please do not complain anymore. We must all understand the tricky yet sometimes difficult decision that our leadership must make for the good of the community. It can be very difficult to see at times but they do what is best for KSI and I for one appreciate all that our leadership does for us. I am proud to be in KSI and especially proud to have been given an opportunity to be apart of the first Xbox One division.

At first, I am not going to lie, I was a bit frustrated but I had to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. Many times, we get so caught up in what effects us as individuals and we forget about a much larger aspect such as our entire community. This is what I am asking of all of you, please try to look at the bigger picture as I know 100% our senior leadership has done and will always do for the good of the community. EF is here to stay and is not going away anytime soon.

As we speak, EF is mounting a grouping of individuals, that still have 360 and either CoD Ghosts and/or Halo 4 in an effort to represent our great division in this year's Spirit Week. I look forward to participating it the games/matches and just to have fun with the rest of this fine community. Once again, thank you for all of your concerns. This community ROCKS!!!

The Ghosts tournament team of 4 has to comprise of 4 Generals, correct?  Could we not just allow any 4 members of EF that also has a 360 to compete in that?  I feel this is the biggest problem because other than that, they could compete in everything else.  Same with Halo, if there are members of EF with Halo 4.

The Ghosts/Halo tournaments, to me, are the biggest event during this competition.  We definitely need to allow them the chance to defend their awesomeness and I truly think this would be the most efficient way to do so.