KSIxScotland Member Assistance nomination (Awarded)

ShivahsSquirtle

Name: (KSIxScotland-/-Echo-/-Last Strike)
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/17241-shivahs-flareon/

Award-/-Achievement: (Member Assistance)
Reason-/-Evidence: (He has been a general for 8 months, he gets a lot of really basic and General questions asked to him on a daily basis. He's defiantly puts in the work to win this award 20x over.)

Just the fact he's been a general for 8 months is evidence enough that he is eligible for member assistance, but I know you guys need witnesses, so here I am!

I've seen him answer question after question for new and old members, and he's always genuinely happy to help anyone with any questions they may have (:

time is not of the essence in this file, what's important is that we get actual witnesses for whom this member has assisted, two more witnesses and we will call it good.

so, ill put my statement in. i was away for maybe 3 days, and i came back and i saw that we (memories) had merged with echo, as soon as i came back, scotland was right there answering my questions of why and what. now skip to a while back, he assisted me in getting my officer promotions and giving me tips on how to get as high in the ranks as possible. now a week or so ago, i put in a leave of absence request, that was turned down by sinister, who told scotland to put me as a SGT until my desired date, 8/9/14, and he will waive my usual wait promotion time down to about 2 weeks, as he heard from scotland that i will want to still be an officer. he has helped me with a lot of things, many more than what i have said, and i just cant put it all on a page. thats my two cents. 

Awards